Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
Mayor "Lighthead" gets my vote for biggest moron and jerk in American politics after this decree:

"Chicagoans also should not invite outside guests into their homes, even trusted family and friends, and avoid all nonessential out-of-state travel, according to the city's stay-home advisory.
"Normal Thanksgiving plans" must be canceled — particularly if plans included inviting guests who don't live with you, Lightfoot said."

RXUQMTFFSJHBZIYKOTQV2M43P4.jpg

Mayor "Lighthead" gets my vote for biggest moron and jerk in American politics after this decree:

"Chicagoans also should not invite outside guests into their homes, even trusted family and friends, and avoid all nonessential out-of-state travel, according to the city's stay-home advisory.
"Normal Thanksgiving plans" must be canceled — particularly if plans included inviting guests who don't live with you, Lightfoot said."

Hmm. Advisory. And she's dispensing good advice. Exactly the kind of leadership we've been lacking from the guy who lost the election two weeks ago.

Hmm. Advisory. And she's dispensing good advice. Exactly the kind of leadership we've been lacking from the guy who lost the election two weeks ago.
ANYONE that is willing to tell a family member they can't come to their home because some lame politician said so should be ashamed of themselves, embarrassed, but moresoe a downright idiotic sheep. It's absolutely ridiculous how governments are telling us how to live and millions are complying....shameful.

The lady can be assured that certain young gentlemen in certain Chicago neighborhoods will definitely NOT be inviting guests into their homes, for they will be much too busy committing their usual mayhem in the streets.

Jesus. What a moron.

ANYONE that is willing to tell a family member they can't come to their home because some lame politician said so should be ashamed of themselves, embarrassed, but moresoe a downright idiotic sheep. It's absolutely ridiculous how governments are telling us how to live and millions are complying....shameful.

This is how the virus primarily spreads. Indoor gatherings of a large number of close relatives or friends. Then those people go back to their homes and take the virus to their place of work, or to school, or to their favorite restaurant or gym. See a pattern here? It's about seeing the bigger picture. In order to retrieve your personal liberty long term, you're going to have to sacrifice a lot of it in the near term. Attitudes like yours just prolong the agony, and make it that much more unlikely we will ever see normal until 80-90% of the population is vaccinated with a safe, effective inoculant.

THE 'BRIDE OF CHICAGOSTEIN'
1605632253722.png

All I can say now is WOW to the believers in this "plandemic." I haven't worn a mask since day one...gone into stores...public places....and am healthier than I've ever been. The worst part is seeing people wearing a mask walking out in the middle of nowhwere with no one around and protecting themselves from what? The "invisible enemy" floating around in the air? Laughable. Do the research...masks do MORE harm than good...that's a fact. They also do not protect from anything. Another proven fact.
1605632310232.png

Meanwhile 5 people are murdered in the time it takes this idiot to write this stupid decree

Riiight.....threaten people they better hide from the leftyflu, meanwhile nothing said about the 12 people that will be murdered on Thanksgiving Day in her fine city.

This is how the virus primarily spreads. Indoor gatherings of a large number of close relatives or friends. Then those people go back to their homes and take the virus to their place of work, or to school, or to their favorite restaurant or gym. See a pattern here? It's about seeing the bigger picture. In order to retrieve your personal liberty long term, you're going to have to sacrifice a lot of it in the near term. Attitudes like yours just prolong the agony, and make it that much more unlikely we will ever see normal until 80-90% of the population is vaccinated with a safe, effective inoculant.
Actually, like any virus, you do what you can to avoid it, and if you get it stay home, get better, then move on like a normal person who has common sense. Chicago certainly has much bigger problems to worry about than morons trying to cancel Thanksgiving.

Then hide in your fucking bunker with your face diaper and your binky, and leave the rest of us alone, Karen.

Forum List

Back