Henry Kissinger advises Biden to make up with CCP

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I never thought much of Kissinger and anyone with any common sense wouldn't when he was devising plans to control nations and people with food and money. People throughout previously liberty minded countries have been going through their test runs to see how much these control freaks can get away with. From denying people access to seeds to supposed coin shortages and forced masks, vaccines, etc.

From a tweet on Kissinger thread; People need to know that Henry Kissinger has been living in Beijing with a high standard luxury life for a long time. With such "hospitality" provided by CCP, whatever Mr Kissinger says about Pro-CCP, we understand the underlying.

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg.jpg

'Their plan' "reset" is nothing more than another module for control over every commoner throughout the world or else.

Mr. K. is an example of the foreign policy establishment that is delighted to see the Dems seize the White House.

Now once again there will be a President who will listen respectfully to old codgers like Mr. K. and invite him to glittering state dinners and lavish praise on him.

The old dude fancies himself quite the diplomat, responsible for such feats as encouraging the military in Chile to overthrow a democratically elected president (who then committed suicide).

As they say, there's no fool like an old fool.

I never thought much of Kissinger and anyone with any common sense wouldn't when he was devising plans to control nations and people with food and money. People throughout previously liberty minded countries have been going through their test runs to see how much these control freaks can get away with. From denying people access to seeds to supposed coin shortages and forced masks, vaccines, etc.

From a tweet on Kissinger thread; People need to know that Henry Kissinger has been living in Beijing with a high standard luxury life for a long time. With such "hospitality" provided by CCP, whatever Mr Kissinger says about Pro-CCP, we understand the underlying.

You don't trust Henry? Why does Trump?

You don't trust Henry? Why does Trump?

Gee, if president Trump actually did "trust Henry" he perhaps would have already kissed and made up with one of the worst violators of human rights country in the world.

Kissinger has spent decades trying to justify allowing china to rise

He will go down as a proponent of some of America's most infamous foreign policy decisions. Most obvious being the terrible decision to allow China to rise again.

I'm sure he tried to tell Trump the same thing he was just having none of it. I read his last book comes off as racist shit from a european who doesn't understand there is no reason to think Asians will react any differently in power than Westerners

Forum List

Back