Chicago mayor at it again ( I refuse to speak their name anymore)

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

She/it has increased the presence of police cameras to fine people who speed, and reduced the speeds for which they get tickets bringing in millions of tax dollars

Problem is, she has a stack of violations herself she/it refuses to pay.

Then treat her like they treat everyone else in the same position.
:auiqs.jpg:

No really.

Keep in mind, this was the same Mayor who originally took steps to defund the police, while increasing police presence on the street where she/it lived cuz they be like systemically racist and all.

:auiqs.jpg:

No really.

Keep in mind, this was the same Mayor who originally took steps to defund the police, while increasing police presence on the street where she/it lived.
Cops can't enforce laws very well while breaking them.

If I had to drive through Chicago, I'd be a little bit heavy on the gas pedal for sure.

With all of the driveby's in the city, dodging bullets would seem to be a lot more safety minded that staying within the posted limits.

I can certainly understand where this Lightfoot broad is coming from here in not being a slowpoke on the highways and byways over there.

If I had to drive through Chicago, I'd be a little bit heavy on the gas pedal for sure.

With all of the driveby's in the city, dodging bullets would seem to be a lot more safety minded that staying within the posted limits.

I can certainly understand where this Lightfoot broad is coming from here in not being a slowpoke on the highways and byways over there.
If you got shot, they would probably have it all on film and only prosecute you for the speeding

That is where we are as a country.

Just think of the fines you pay as you travel through Chicago as reparations.

She/it has increased the presence of police cameras to fine people who speed, and reduced the speeds for which they get tickets bringing in millions of tax dollars

I read that the other day. Just amazing. I don't see how this lady could ever be re-elected, not even by Democrats. She is truly an embarrassment of the highest degree.

I read that the other day. Just amazing. I don't see how this lady could ever be re-elected, not even by Democrats. She is truly an embarrassment of the highest degree.
No, no, Jesse Jackson had his son elected there while basically in a straight jacket cuz he was plum crazy.

These loons will elect any foul smelling beast with a "D" by their name.

Just call her "mayor Beetlejuice". Everyone will know what you're saying.

The people who live in that shithole LOVE this stuff.

Lightfoot isn't a broad. It's a Beetlejuice.

If you got shot, they would probably have it all on film and only prosecute you for the speeding

That is where we are as a country.

Just think of the fines you pay as you travel through Chicago as reparations.
My late husband was born in Chicago and moved West after he graduated from the U of I in Champaign. For that reason, I know Chicago is not all bad, because he was the best man who ever lived and he used his degree to save lives of his men who had dangerous jobs in the electric-highwires in below zero weather with near-hurricane force winds threatening to blow them away from the top of high wires if they failed even one small safety trick. 25 years and hundreds of Monday morning safety meetings, no deaths, only laughter because of his outrageous jokes that made men laugh and helped them like the inanities of on-the-job safety. They knew he cared.

Last edited:
No, no, Jesse Jackson had his son elected there while basically in a straight jacket cuz he was plum crazy.

These loons will elect any foul smelling beast with a "D" by their name.
Chicago has a very, very long history of corruption, probably more than any other city in the country. It's just a way of life for them.

My late husband was born in Chicago and moved West after he graduated from the U of I in Champaigne. For that reason, I know Chicago is not all bad, because he was the best man who ever lived and he used his degree to save lives of his men who had dangerous jobs in the electric-highwires in below zero weather with near-hurricane force winds threatening to blow them away from the top of high wires if they failed even one small safety trick. 25 years and hundreds of Monday morning safety meetings, no deaths, only laughter because of his outrageous jokes that made men laugh and helped them like the inanities of on-the-job safety. They knew he cared.
My old man was from Chicago and was an FAA worker along with being a pilot and building homes, he left because of the industrial diseases and pollution during the 1980s.

My old man was from Chicago and was an FAA worker along with being a pilot and building homes, he left because of the industrial diseases and pollution during the 1980s.
My parent were from the South side of Chicago (79th st and Ashland Ave). They left in 1960, to save their lives, knowing what a chithole that neighborhood would become.

Any love for Chicago out there?

Any racist gang bangers?

Forum List

Back