Chicago Lesbian mayor pleads with Walmart to rebuild

Walmart should consider donating the building as is to some local group advocating for homeless shelters.

Nice tax write-off.

Helps the city get more of what it really wants.

Maybe they could donate it to a group who could build Midnight Basketball courts for the local ruffians and gangstas?

The corporation lost billions in the George Floyd Memorial Riots sponsored by the Democrat Party.

Why doesn't Chicago provide help to Walmart to get them back on their feet and replace the inventory? After all, it was Chicago's citizens who walked away with the stuff.

they should demand a 100% Tax abatement for infinity and Chicago need to pay Walmart for a private security 24/7/365

The Walmart thing is an interesting issue. Just focus on it and try to see both sides of it. Personally, I hate Walmart. The abuse and underpay employees who need government assistance to by the food that the store sells. The owner is probably wealthy enough to survive this without a bail out. Regardless, they may just close up shop and leave the community with few alternatives. Just focus on the issue and stop obsessing about sex and sexuality.

Walmart is a Public corporation, and as such as a duty to its shareholders to invest in the best possible locations to turn a profit.

If they are losing their asses in Chicago, it makes sense for them to vamoose. However, if the City of Chicago is willing to help subsidize WMT's looting losses, that would change the calculus. As you might remember, the Chicago PD stood silent when the mobs came knocking on walmart's door.
And how does that address anything that I just said? "The Chicago PD stood silent when the mobs came knocking on Walmart's door." ? Care to document that with context?

The Chicago PD should have deployed a swat time with automatic weapons to save the merchandise that was in danger of being lost when they got the word that the Floyd Mobs were attacking Walmart.

That is your opinion . I asked for documentation as to whagt actually happened and why

Mobs in Chicago looted numerous stores including Walmart. The reasons are unknown, as the rioters were not apprehended and interrogated by either the Walmart store detective or the Chicago PD.

The looting was a heartbreaking setback to Brookins and other African-American aldermen, who know better than anyone how difficult it has been to attract whatever investment they’ve seen over the past two decades in their South and West side neighborhoods and how long it might take to replace it — if ever.

While Brookins was inspecting the damage Monday morning at one shopping center at 87th and the Dan Ryan, “people were still running in and out looting,” the alderman said.

The only police on the scene said they had been instructed to stand down
What the hell does the mayor's sexual orientation have to do with her request to Walmart to reopen? How did the Democratic Party "sponsor" rioters?

The same type of f•••ed-up mind that it takes to be homosexual is related to the kind of f•••ed-up minds that it takes to support looters, rioters, and other such subhuman filth, and to deny doing so when it is obvious to all.

Ultimately, it is all part of the same madness.

What the hell is wrong with you Blaylock! Trying to secure the economic vitality of the city is not "supporting looters, rioters" . It is the same fucked up mind set that feels compelled to rail against homosexuality at every turn that causes someone to not understand the politic and economics that the mayor must deal with.
Did she send her police force out to quell the looting, pillaging, rioting and arson? Did she?
Why don't you tell us. Be specific. What happened. What was done and not done and why.
Because I asked you dumbass!
YOU, Slick, are making a claim about what happened. It is incumbent upon YOU to document it. I not doing your homework for you. In addition, you question has no relevance to the question of what should be done going forward to rebuild the economy

no. Dick Breath. I asked you a question. No claims were made!
You calling me dick breath and dumb ass does not make you sound smart or rational. Quite the opposite . You sound like an insecure and immature little Wiesel who has no confidence or actual argument and can do nothing bur take pot shots at others. Pathetic!
But you made a claim you could not back up. So I do not care what you think. And Walmart will be making the right move to close down in Chicago.
That's it? That's all you have? Good grief!!

In the link they show pics proving that Walmart was among the stores that were victimized. Looted of merchandise and defaced.

The question now is who will step up in Chicago City Government and take responsibility? Or will the city of Chicago expect Walmart shareholders to pay for all the damage.
Yes. Walmart is making the right decision.

And please remember this is the same Mayor who threatened jail for those who did not abide by her COVID rules. Then she went and got her own hair done. Why would Walmart trust her at all?

What the hell does the mayor's sexual orientation have to do with her request to Walmart to reopen? How did the Democratic Party "sponsor" rioters?

The same type of f•••ed-up mind that it takes to be homosexual is related to the kind of f•••ed-up minds that it takes to support looters, rioters, and other such subhuman filth, and to deny doing so when it is obvious to all.

Ultimately, it is all part of the same madness.
I ask for logic, but you have none to offer. Remember that trump, pence, and mcconnell are straight white republican guys who cannot do anything but screw up the country. They are three of the most incompetent, ignorant, and bigoted people that I have ever seen in public office.

The corporation lost billions in the George Floyd Memorial Riots sponsored by the Democrat Party.

Why doesn't Chicago provide help to Walmart to get them back on their feet and replace the inventory? After all, it was Chicago's citizens who walked away with the stuff.

BWHAHAH.... What...? Are you serious?

"Yes I openly allowed complete and total anarchy to wreck and destroy half the city, which caused massive damage and money lost on your stores.....

But please don't leave! I'll only allow minor riots and looting from here on!" -idiotic left-winger.

I am trying to figure out what the sexual orientation of they mayor has to do with anything. Pretty sure if somebody referred to l'il Donnie, as 'America's child-raping President', the O.P. would squeal in dismay.

It shows her obsession with being a PC, Woke, SJW moron instead of trying to run a decent city with good, fiscal policy.
Actually, it shows the O.P.'s obsession with things completely unrelated to the topic or having anything to do with him, in this instance somebody else's sexual orientation. We get it: the O.P. is a sad sack of loser sh11t, who views 'lesbian' as an insult, and thus inserts it into the thread title as a chance to get back at all those women who shot down his pathetic self, sending him into a downward spiral of incel bitterness.

Besides of being "parasites" (living all their lives from welfare, receiving food stamps, social services, and low rent housing) they come out to the streets and destroy and loot the stores.

Those people are part of the statistics which cause the average IQ in America as medium to low.

And they demand "respect". Lol.

Walmart is covered by an insurance, and the insurance company must recover the loses from the city treasure, because the city failed to protect the streets. This was not "an act of God" but the act of evil people, so the city must pay.

Besides of being "parasites" (living all their lives from welfare, receiving food stamps, social services, and low rent housing) they come out to the streets and destroy and loot the stores.

Those people are part of the statistics which cause the average IQ in America as medium to low.

And they demand "respect". Lol.

Walmart is covered by an insurance, and the insurance company must recover the loses from the city treasure, because the city failed to protect the streets. This was not "an act of God" but the act of evil people, so the city must pay.
The city will pay by having businesses leave. It took two years to persuade Walmart to open that store. It's gone forever now.

I am trying to figure out what the sexual orientation of they mayor has to do with anything. Pretty sure if somebody referred to l'il Donnie, as 'America's child-raping President', the O.P. would squeal in dismay.
But SJW’s certainly love to wear their sexuality as a badge of honor so...

Forum List

Back