I have a solution to the "get rid of cops" problem that will work for everyone.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Anyone who wants to abolish cops will be required to register their disapproval in writing with their local police departments. Any 911 calls coming from them will be ignored, and they will be required to post a sign outside their house/apt stating they hold this position for everyone to see.

Thinking people can still enjoy the protections of the police.

Everybody wins.

Anyone who wants to abolish cops will be required to register their disapproval in writing with their local police departments. Any 911 calls coming from them will be ignored, and they will be required to post a sign outside their house/apt stating they hold this position for everyone to see.

Everybody wins.
So when the shit hits the fan, who're gonna call, Ghost Busters?

Everybody wins.
So when the shit hits the fan, who're gonna call, Ghost Busters?

You would not believe how much I have been singing that song to myself over the last few days...

Everybody wins.

Listen ive been thinking long those lines for a while. First, we should bring back the principle of outlawery and issue writs of outlawry against the George Floyds of the world. Its a legal answer that civilized Europeans used for millennia. Under Edward the Confessor the legal doctrine was called "Caput lupinum". Its the opposite of what democrats want. They make them heroes and fight day and night to enfranchise felons. A party has passed the point of shame when it depends on felons for their margin of victory but they are there.
Secondly, and I hate this idea but it may be necessary, we should remember that all policing is local. The United States has no national police force. Only states and local jurisdictions. In some areas they should perhaps be given the option. An area that doesnt like cops could be fenced in and allowed to descend into animal barbarity as an example and lesson. As a condition of rejoining the society Anglo-Saxons built here, should they want to, they should demonstrate cleaning up their own mess and request civilized accouterments formally and without reservation...such as the rule of law.

Everybody wins.

Listen ive been thinking long those lines for a while. First, we should bring back the principle of outlawery and issue writs of outlawry against the George Floyds of the world. Its a legal answer that civilized Europeans used for millennia. Under Edward the Confessor the legal doctrine was called "Caput lupinum". Its the opposite of what democrats want. They make them heroes and fight day and night to enfranchise felons. A party has passed the point of shame when it depends on felons for their margin of victory but they are there.
Secondly, and I hate this idea but it may be necessary, we should remember that all policing is local. The United States has no national police force. Only states and local jurisdictions. In some areas they should perhaps be given the option. An area that doesnt like cops could be fenced in and allowed to descend into animal barbarity as an example and lesson. As a condition of rejoining the society Anglo-Saxons built here, should they want to, they should demonstrate cleaning up their own mess and request civilized accouterments formally and without reservation...such as the rule of law.
What then pray tell are federal marshals if not national police?

Everybody wins.
sounds good to me.

• Banned
Nobody of substance has said to abolish cops.

NEXT!
The city council of Minneapolis apparently has a super majority ready to vote to disband their police department. I guess since they don't do anything to stop their city being burned to the ground they are pretty much useless anyway.

NEXT!
The city council of Minneapolis apparently has a super majority ready to vote to disband their police department. I guess since they don't do anything to stop their city being burned to the ground they are pretty much useless anyway.
You're such a typical lying piece of shit Trumpanzee. They voted to consolidate, having the sheriff office do everything. Just like Jacksonville Florida where there is no Jacksonville Police, and the Duval County Sheriff's Department handles all law enforcement.

NEXT!
You're such a typical lying piece of shit Trumpanzee. They voted to consolidate, having the sheriff office do everything. Just like Jacksonville Florida where there is no Jacksonville Police, and the Duval County Sheriff's Department handles all law enforcement.
If Jacksonville is true. Minneapolis is not Jacksonville. Jacksonville is a massive land wise city with hundreds of thousands of people within its borders. Not millions and millions. Minneapolis has more people living on top of each other in a much smaller land wise area. Sheriff Departments can be different in professionalism in different areas. Believe me, I know. Where I am at now is a hundred times better then where I was some years ago.

Everybody wins.
It should also be made clear in the courts, that the police won't be held responsible for not going to such locations.

NEXT!
The City Council of Minneapolis should burn down with the city. Born and raised there, left it when I became an adult and never looked back. I don't even waste my time communicating with relatives; they are just a bunch of racist Democrats.

Forum List

Back