Chicago Lesbian mayor pleads with Walmart to rebuild

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The corporation lost billions in the George Floyd Memorial Riots sponsored by the Democrat Party.

Why doesn't Chicago provide help to Walmart to get them back on their feet and replace the inventory? After all, it was Chicago's citizens who walked away with the stuff.

The corporation lost billions in the George Floyd Memorial Riots sponsored by the Democrat Party.

Why doesn't Chicago provide help to Walmart to get them back on their feet and replace the inventory? After all, it was Chicago's citizens who walked away with the stuff.

I read "news" articles last night about "food deserts" left in the wake of rioters tearing apart a number of Chicago south side grocery stores. So circa 2020AD one of the largest cities in the most advanced, freest nation on the planet now encapsulates regions akin to the Sahara's own desolation? My first thought is, 'tough shit'. I mean, really. The boyz in the hood fucked up their own only means of restocking their grandmothers' fridges and now they want monetary aid to rebuild? I'm thinking evacuate those hoods and then finish what they started with 1,000 pound bombs.

I read "news" articles last night about "food deserts" left in the wake of rioters tearing apart a number of Chicago south side grocery stores. So circa 2020AD one of the largest cities in the most advanced, freest nation on the planet now encapsulates regions akin to the Sahara's own desolation? My first thought is, 'tough shit'. I mean, really. The boyz in the hood fucked up their own only means of restocking their grandmothers' fridges and now they want monetary aid to rebuild? I'm thinking evacuate those hoods and then finish what they started with 1,000 pound bombs.

Funny thing is..the USSR was a sort of food desert itself for its entire existence. Thuggery and barbarism do this on both small and large scales. Democrats should be made to stand on their success in in running the shitholes they control with no Republican interference.

..I've always said they mirror shithole Africa

Look at what dumbassed Minneapolis wants! There is no way the federal taxpayer should be on the hook for this shit. The officials stood there and let it happen. They should eat shit and die!

You know what the demand will be..to pick your pocket after burning their own city down.

This is an opportunity to see that liberalism would die completely out if we went back to a hard money pay your own way economy. Unending federal dollars incentivize all the wrong things and hide the ones who are destroying lives. We saw a little of that when President Trump put a stop to New York and California levying exorbitant property taxers which the rest of the country picked up via tax transference.

Funny thing is..the USSR was a sort of food desert itself for its entire existence. Thuggery and barbarism do this on both small and large scales. Democrats should be made to stand on their success in in running the shitholes they control with no Republican interference.

Reminds me of a story I first heard, a very, long time ago, which had it that some minor Soviet official was visiting the United States, and was not terribly impressed with the scientific, technological, and military things he was shown here, but was utterly amazed when he had occasion to set foot in one of our supermarkets.

The story came to my attention again, a year or two ago. It turns out that that official was Boris Yeltsin, who went on to become the first post-Soviet President of Russia.

In Yeltsin's own autobiography, he wrote about the experience at Randall's, which shattered his view of communism, according to pundits. Two years later, he left the Communist Party and began making reforms to turn the economic tide in Russia.

Maybe you can blame those frozen Jell-O Pudding pops he's seen marveling in those Chronicle photos.

"When I saw those shelves crammed with hundreds, thousands of cans, cartons and goods of every possible sort, for the first time I felt quite frankly sick with despair for the Soviet people," Yeltsin wrote. "That such a potentially super-rich country as ours has been brought to a state of such poverty! It is terrible to think of it."​

Link: When Boris Yeltsin went grocery shopping in Clear Lake

What the hell does the mayor's sexual orientation have to do with her request to Walmart to reopen? How did the Democratic Party "sponsor" rioters?

Links, please, to connect these ideas, as there does not seem to be any logical connection.

Reminds me of a story I first heard, a very, long time ago, which had it that some minor Soviet official was visiting the United States, and was not terribly impressed with the scientific, technological, and military things he was shown here, but was utterly amazed when he had occasion to set foot in one of our supermarkets.

The story came to my attention again, a year or two ago. It turns out that that official was Boris Yeltsin, who went on to become the first post-Soviet President of Russia.

In Yeltsin's own autobiography, he wrote about the experience at Randall's, which shattered his view of communism, according to pundits. Two years later, he left the Communist Party and began making reforms to turn the economic tide in Russia.
Maybe you can blame those frozen Jell-O Pudding pops he's seen marveling in those Chronicle photos.
"When I saw those shelves crammed with hundreds, thousands of cans, cartons and goods of every possible sort, for the first time I felt quite frankly sick with despair for the Soviet people," Yeltsin wrote. "That such a potentially super-rich country as ours has been brought to a state of such poverty! It is terrible to think of it."​

In the end Yeltzin was less a communist than Bernie Sanders.

What the hell does the mayor's sexual orientation have to do with her request to Walmart to reopen? How did the Democratic Party "sponsor" rioters?

The same type of f•••ed-up mind that it takes to be homosexual is related to the kind of f•••ed-up minds that it takes to support looters, rioters, and other such subhuman filth, and to deny doing so when it is obvious to all.

Ultimately, it is all part of the same madness.

Instead of supporting and promoting Commie, violent rioters, looters, arsonists and murderers in your city how about help create a business friendly environment for that is safe, secure and doesn't tax them out of existence.

I’d tell the bitch to go pound sand.

Nah...the bitch should pay for all rebuilding costs with Chicagos tax payers money.

I remember his trip very well. I was 24 at the time and it was a big deal that he was visiting.

Good fucking grief. Her being a Lesbian has nothing to do with the issue. You're just obsessed with peoples sexuality when it is outside of your narrow comfort zone

The Walmart thing is an interesting issue. Just focus on it and try to see both sides of it. Personally, I hate Walmart. The abuse and underpay employees who need government assistance to by the food that the store sells. The owner is probably wealthy enough to survive this without a bail out. Regardless, they may just close up shop and leave the community with few alternatives. Just focus on the issue and stop obsessing about sex and sexuality.

Last edited:
The Walmart thing is an interesting issue. Just focus on it and try to see both sides of it. Personally, I hate Walmart. The abuse and underpay employees who need government assistance to by the food that the store sells. The owner is probably wealthy enough to survive this without a bail out. Regardless, they may just close up shop and leave the community with few alternatives. Just focus on the issue and stop obsessing about sex and sexuality.

Walmart is a Public corporation, and as such as a duty to its shareholders to invest in the best possible locations to turn a profit.

If they are losing their asses in Chicago, it makes sense for them to vamoose. However, if the City of Chicago is willing to help subsidize WMT's looting losses, that would change the calculus. As you might remember, the Chicago PD stood silent when the mobs came knocking on walmart's door.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back