Chicago has a higher casualty & murder rate than all of our war zones combined.

Only if you're dumb enough to think that the people doing the shooting are politically active. Which, of course, you are.

That being said, I heard a podcast the other day about a serial killer out in Cleveland way back in the early 1900-s (first third of the 1900's anyway). To find them, the official in charge literally set fire to the shanty town where a lot of the lowlifes of the city lived. It was incredibly unconstitutional, incredibly harsh, incredibly dangerous, and also incredibly illegal. And... it worked (as far as the serial killings went). The official's name? Elliot Ness.

It might be time to get someone in Chicago to have a major "oopsie" and kick over a lantern in the right spot again. Does Mrs. O'Leary still have a cow?
be easier to give law abiding people their own guns to fight back,,

I love kids no matter what color they are. I empathize with Mothers who have to bury them. But that's just me.

Yeah... But only the ones in Chicago apparently. Care to talk about all of the kids mowed down in school shootings and how we could get rid of that? No? Carry on.

Clearly more guns isn't the answer...we have more guns now than ever...and wow...more violence. Almost as if there is a connection between the two.

Yeah... But only the ones in Chicago apparently. Care to talk about all of the kids mowed down in school shootings and how we could get rid of that? No? Carry on.

Clearly more guns isn't the answer...we have more guns now than ever...and wow...more violence. Almost as if there is a connection between the two.
the guns are in the wrong hands,, let law abiding have them instead of just the criminals and then see how long this keeps up,,
its been well proven in lots of cities,,

Everybody picks on Chicago and neglect other areas,

1627312631121.png

1627313161960.png

1627312782132.png

Most of the violence is thug on thug. And, well, no it doesn't mean a lot to me that this happens. But I do laugh at your constant pearl clutching at the violence in Chicago...as if it meant anything to you.

There are innocent children killed every day in your shithole cities. You don't care, because drawing attention to it means criticizing your party, which you won't do.

Only if you're dumb enough to think that the people doing the shooting are politically active. Which, of course, you are.

That being said, I heard a podcast the other day about a serial killer out in Cleveland way back in the early 1900-s (first third of the 1900's anyway). To find them, the official in charge literally set fire to the shanty town where a lot of the lowlifes of the city lived. It was incredibly unconstitutional, incredibly harsh, incredibly dangerous, and also incredibly illegal. And... it worked (as far as the serial killings went). The official's name? Elliot Ness.

It might be time to get someone in Chicago to have a major "oopsie" and kick over a lantern in the right spot again. Does Mrs. O'Leary still have a cow?
From your link dingbat:

In December of 1935, Cleveland’s Mayor Harold Burton recruited Eliot Ness to serve as the city’s new Safety Director. The same year, Cleveland was the fifth largest city in our nation and was considered to be the most dangerous city in the United States.

During his tenure, Ness nearly eliminated corruption and major crimes on our streets, brought the fire department up to modern standards and instituted the latest traffic technologies to turn our city around.

From your link dingbat:

In December of 1935, Cleveland’s Mayor Harold Burton recruited Eliot Ness to serve as the city’s new Safety Director. The same year, Cleveland was the fifth largest city in our nation and was considered to be the most dangerous city in the United States.

During his tenure, Ness nearly eliminated corruption and major crimes on our streets, brought the fire department up to modern standards and instituted the latest traffic technologies to turn our city around.
That's the answer a new highway or round-about.

stop defunding police and make sure they can properly secure our schools would be a good start.

There are innocent children killed every day in your shithole cities. You don't care, because drawing attention to it means criticizing your party, which you won't do.
There are innocent children killed quite often in republican utopias. The response from the GOP? Thoughts and prayers.

From your link dingbat:

Yeah...the biography on Ness is pretty glowing.

If you were to actually read up on what he did, it wouldn't be so glowing.

Here is a link to a podcast you won't listen to.

As for my post, all I was saying was that Ness was successful in stopping the serial killing in Cleveland. It is the classic "do the ends justify the means" argument. After 20-30 years of prolific violence in Chicago...I'm ready to try something new and I imagine many who live there are as well.

There are innocent children killed quite often in republican utopias. The response from the GOP? Thoughts and prayers.
of course and prosecution of the offenders…

in chicago, if the police are allowed to do their jobs, they just get released back on the street..same with DC

stop defunding police and make sure they can properly secure our schools would be a good start.
I see. Keep the guns flowing into society like a free river and hope the cops have enough body armor to withstand the onslaught.

A better start would be to not sell the guns to whack jobs or the parents of whack jobs in the first place. Adam Lanza's parents posed him with a pistol when he could barely sit upright.

I see. Keep the guns flowing into society like a free river and hope the cops have enough body armor to withstand the onslaught.

A better start would be to not sell the guns to whack jobs or the parents of whack jobs in the first place. Adam Lanza's parents posed him with a pistol when he could barely sit upright.
well no prosecute people that have illegal guns, or poss. guns illegally. You know prosecute criminals.

really not a hard concept

So you want to rid the country of the 2nd?

Good luck with it

Forum List

Back