Chicago government attorney fired after her pro-Holocaust text messages leaked

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Any guesses what party a Chicago government attorney belongs to?

The DemoKKKrats will be remembered in the same breath as the Third Reich.

1697830128103.png

In this age of leaking and doxxing, you have to be a straight up idiot to post anything controversial.

Many on the left feel comfortable publicly expressing their hate, bigotry, racism, anti-Semitism, etc., because they are reinforced constantly by their peer groups. In leftist media, academic, and technology circles, hating Jews is acceptable, even encouraged.

wow, it's surprisingly unamazing the thoughts and feelings of the Xiden base on Jewish people after Hamas attack.

I am glad the world is watching.

No sensitivity training? No warning? Here I thought the 1st Amendment was supposed to protect free speech from government punishment. Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Many on the left feel comfortable publicly expressing their hate, bigotry, racism, anti-Semitism, etc., because they are reinforced constantly by their peer groups. In leftist media, academic, and technology circles, hating Jews is acceptable, even encouraged.
What , may i ask, is the dif betwixt viewing any extremist and/or extremism as repugnant?

I.E.> if she had gone off on hamas, would she be fired? ~S~

I'm surprised an Illinois government employee of any kind would be removed for their anti-Jewish statements. Gives one hope for a brave new world.

Forum List

Back