Chicago Celebrates Memorial Day Weekend With 'Mass Shooting'

Here is the bigger age old question, "what is the solution to such crimes"? You've had "three strikes you're out", "the war on drugs" , Capital Punishment, life sentences abound with the most incarcerated population on earth. I am no tree hugger when I ask, due to wisdom of aging I suppose; "what is the answer"? What is the definition of insanity?

Last edited:
I care about Chicago. I was born in Chicago and raised the first ten years or so in a couple of suburbs. Even thoiugh I live just 60-70 miles from downtown Chicago, I haven't been back since 2011. The crime isn't worth going there again.
you were there a short period as a child. you left

you don't care. give it up.

Democrat controlled Chicago's score card:

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 227
Shot & Wounded: 860
Total Shot: 1084
Total Homicides: 245
2023_race_050123.png

Here is the bigger age old question, "what is the solution to such crimes"? You've had "three strikes you're out", "the war on drugs" , Capital Punishment, life sentences abound with the most incarcerated population on earth. I am no tree hugger when I ask, due to wisdom of aging I suppose; "what is the answer"? What is the definition of insanity?

Stop & frisk for illegal guns, in cars too. National guard door to door search for illegal weapons. Confiscate all. Apply existing law at least?

Add in 10 year sentence for illegal gun used in any shooting? Already laws on books for murder, mayhem etc. but they let them out. Sometimes nearly 50 arrests before they actually do something bad enough for LW Courts to jail them.

what ever the final number is for memorial weekend is, they sure put it to the test this weekend,,

what ever the final number is for memorial weekend is, they sure put it to the test this weekend,,

Boy oh boy strict gun laws work

Forum List

Back