Chicago breaks 2019 RECORD....52 shot, 10 dead...WAY TO GO, HOMIES!!!

"Homies"? Racism is alive and well with this Trump racist.

52 shot and 10 dead in one weekend and your answer is to play the race card against someone not even involved? You don't give a sh!t about blacks in Chicago one bit.
My answer is segregation through section 8 housing. What's your answer?

Interesting. Can you expand on that idea? Segregation?
Sure; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Nope. Not reading. In your words...
Who are you again? I go by pure math, facts, and historical perspective, none of which come from my words. You tell us your counter arguments in your words, if you have one?

52 shot and 10 dead in one weekend and your answer is to play the race card against someone not even involved? You don't give a sh!t about blacks in Chicago one bit.

Who are you again? I go by pure math, facts, and historical perspective, none of which come from my words. You tell us your counter arguments in your words, if you have one?
28 murders this YEAR! Not last weekend lol

And the mayor is democrat.. no surprise here

Has nothing to do with judges. Chicago is a conspiracy of its own making, like most big cities that have segregated section 8 housing. It's designed to be a prison without walls. It's a white thing to keep blacks over there and out of white neighborhoods, and segregated from the rest of society. And it works. It also helps in the gerrymandering of districts for elections, to favor Republicans by isolating Blacks. This is nothing new.
It’s not a white thing, it’s a democrat thing, OBAMA DID IT LOL
That's a lie and you know it. Do they have a summer school program for you?
Obama was the community organizer ,, Obama witnessed 6000 blacks getting shot in Chicago under his administration .. DID NOTHING still does nothing.. Chicago is run by democrats not republicans, education system, HOUSING.. EVERYTHING..

Honestly where is obama??
Obama isn't in government DA, and has nothing to do with federal Housing created by white privilege. Section 8 Housing is a federal thing, not a Democrat thing DA.
Their entire city Council is black Lol police BLACK
MAYOR BLACK... democrats have been using black people as the KKK since the 1960s
Ha DA, that has nothing to do with a conspiracy to create section 8 housing through white privilege. Try again. Blacks have been using only what has been handed to them through white privilege ever since this country stole their bodies and their souls. They were handed section 8 housing in the cities across this country, and were made to stay there as prisons without borders, and virtually zero opportunity. The only way out was to sing, dance, or play sports. And that has held true today.

It’s not a white thing, it’s a democrat thing, OBAMA DID IT LOL
Obama was the community organizer ,, Obama witnessed 6000 blacks getting shot in Chicago under his administration .. DID NOTHING still does nothing.. Chicago is run by democrats not republicans, education system, HOUSING.. EVERYTHING..

Obama isn't in government DA, and has nothing to do with federal Housing created by white privilege. Section 8 Housing is a federal thing, not a Democrat thing DA.
MAYOR BLACK... democrats have been using black people as the KKK since the 1960s
Ha DA, that has nothing to do with a conspiracy to create section 8 housing through white privilege. Try again. Blacks have been using only what has been handed to them through white privilege ever since this country stole their bodies and their souls. They were handed section 8 housing in the cities across this country, and were made to stay there as prisons without borders, and virtually zero opportunity. The only way out was to sing, dance, or play sports. And that has held true today.
Blacks are doing pretty good In towns run by republicans..sorry buddy.. it’s a democrat thing and black slave owner thing.. switch parties

You still aren't making an intelligent counter argument. It could be a hundred over the weekend and your DA doesn't get it. These people live in prisons without walls created by Whites. What part of that are you not getting? That's reality chief. It was/is a continuous conspiracy against Blacks in this country to keep them away from white communities. You're either too dumb to see that, or you're a liar?

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

I'm sorry, Supt. Johnson, your own apparent incompetence is not helping...

I was under the impression as well, that most of the brave Americans slaughtered in the Killing Fields of Chicago were Homie-Americans. What stats do you have as to the ethnicity of the shooting victims in Chicago, Holmes?
2019_race_043019.png

Hey Jackass!

Blacks are doing pretty good In towns run by republicans..sorry buddy.. it’s a democrat thing and black slave owner thing.. switch parties
What big Republican town are they doing well, where crime is the same among blacks and whites as well as having a balanced population?

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

I'm sorry, Supt. Johnson, your own apparent incompetence is not helping...

I was under the impression as well, that most of the brave Americans slaughtered in the Killing Fields of Chicago were Homie-Americans. What stats do you have as to the ethnicity of the shooting victims in Chicago, Holmes?
Why would you ask a stupid racist question?

You still aren't making an intelligent counter argument. It could be a hundred over the weekend and your DA doesn't get it. These people live in prisons without walls created by Whites. What part of that are you not getting? That's reality chief. It was/is a continuous conspiracy against Blacks in this country to keep them away from white communities. You're either too dumb to see that, or you're a liar?
That’s called building codes Democrat mayors have created, that’s called a education system run by democrats,, that’s called a welfare system democrat out in place that has caused the fatherless rate to go up.
All run by democrats, it’s new age Jim Crow laws. Building codes, welfare, and education... it’s a democrat thing

What big Republican town are they doing well, where crime is the same among blacks and whites as well as having a balanced population?
Ask Ben Carson and his wife candy.

That’s called building codes Democrat mayors have created, that’s called a education system run by democrats,, that’s called a welfare system democrat out in place that has caused the fatherless rate to go up.
All run by democrats, it’s new age Jim Crow laws. Building codes, welfare, and education... it’s a democrat thing
Your counter arguments are so third grade.They have nothing to do with being A democrat. My god man, how can you be so shallow minded? Why is the Right so damn ignorant?

Thanks! You can't answer. You made that up coming out of your ass. You're a liar.

Your counter arguments are so third grade.They have nothing to do with being A democrat. My god man, how can you be so shallow minded? Why is the Right so damn ignorant?
No it’s actually really life things Affecting the African-American community.. I live in it, born and raised.. democrats have destroyed this community

Thanks! You can't answer. You made that up coming out of your ass. You're a liar.
Here’s two things 1. Are you saying blacks don’t live in republican towns? At all? Population is zero??
2. If they do live here why aren’t they rioting in oppression like they do in towns run by democrats??

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd
I don’t know why gang members in Chicago don’t use stand your ground defending themselves. Then all the murders turn into justifiable homocides.

Of course you don't know anything about Stand Your Ground, but nice snark....

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd
I don’t know why gang members in Chicago don’t use stand your ground defending themselves. Then all the murders turn into justifiable homocides.

I'm not kidding. I watch shows like the first 48 and so many of these guys are just defending themselves but good luck telling the cops that.

They should go get CCW's and buy legal guns so they don't go to jail for defending their lives.

Can you shoot back at a drive by? I don't even know what the rule is there. I don't think the car should make it off the block.

I'm not kidding. I watch shows like the first 48 and so many of these guys are just defending themselves but good luck telling the cops that.

They should go get CCW's and buy legal guns so they don't go to jail for defending their lives.

Can you shoot back at a drive by? I don't even know what the rule is there. I don't think the car should make it off the block.

Funny....very funny......since you can't win an actual argument using facts, truth and reality, you hide behind bad humor.....

Let's face it.....time for the elder blacks in Chicago to be sporting shirts daily that say......

HANDS UP....OR YOU'LL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Maybe get a greater police presence in there

Funny....very funny......since you can't win an actual argument using facts, truth and reality, you hide behind bad humor.....
I'm not kidding you god damn fools! You can't even agree with guys like you without getting into an argument over it. Why? Because bitches like you are losers who don't listen. Waaah it's the Mexican's. Waaah it's the blacks. Waaaah it's the Jews. Waaaah it's the arabs.

There is a saying. Goes something like, "If everyone has a problem with you, maybe it's you."

Forum List

Back