Chicago breaks 2019 RECORD....52 shot, 10 dead...WAY TO GO, HOMIES!!!

Impossible. Guns are strictly regulated in Chicago.

Yup. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country. Only problem is the gang bangers and criminals don't do law.

The people getting screwed are the citizens who have had their 2nd amendment rights ignored. Those people can't defend themselves while the criminals and gang bangers shoot the shit out of each other. Many innocents are caught in the crossfire.

This will continue until the voters in Chicago stop electing Dem idiots.

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

I'm sorry, Supt. Johnson, your own apparent incompetence is not helping...
"Homies"? Racism is alive and well with this Trump racist.
You aren't concerned about your Brothers killing each other but the use of the word "Homies" upsets you. Interesting.

The word "Homie" is hardly "racist" in any sense of the word.

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

You aren't concerned about your Brothers killing each other but the use of the word "Homies" upsets you. Interesting.
Killing Brothers is common for all races.

Where are all the race baiters calling republicans racist?? This is a democrat run town! Why are they so oppressed??
From carrying so many red states. Robert B. Reich: How blue states help red states

The Evil Midget, Robert Reich, is just trying to demonize the fact that President Trump took away a huge loophole from Wealthy Americans in high tax states. They used to be able to deduct an unlimited amount of state and local income tax but now its limited to 10 grand.

Only Affluent Americans are affected, and the greedy Reich is one who is affected.

He just doesn't want to pay more taxes, and thinks he's entitled to this huge loophole and write off.

Liberal policies has created this problem, so liberals are the racist.

Any guess what negroes call each other in S. Chicagoland?
HAAAA HAAAAA!
Just think what 'abortion-as-birth control' and negro on negro violence is having on the DEM voter base.

Would you rather I tell the hard truth and call them Niggas?....You idiots think accusing anyone or even suggesting that the poster is a racist will make him melt..... Just another word showing just how RACIST you fools are!...ROTFLMFAO
Yep, I was right. You're a racist. What's your rank in the clan?
Not as high a title as HRC's favorite KKK member Robert Byrd.
ww.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_charles_hurt/democrats_decry_the_kkk_while_forgetting_legacy_of_one_of_their_own

Impossible. Guns are strictly regulated in Chicago.

Yup. Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country. Only problem is the gang bangers and criminals don't do law.

The people getting screwed are the citizens who have had their 2nd amendment rights ignored. Those people can't defend themselves while the criminals and gang bangers shoot the shit out of each other. Many innocents are caught in the crossfire.

This will continue until the voters in Chicago stop electing Dem idiots.
Well presses will likely be obsolete if that ever happens so they won’t have to be stopped so a new edition can be rushed into print with the blockbuster news the dims have been defeated in Chicago.

Among the voters you’ve got a double-edged sword coalition working to keep the dims in power. Those whose only interests are the city, state, or federal freebies they’ve been told will go away if dims aren’t in charge, and the huge patronage army of voters employed in city/county government jobs who believe their jobs will shrink or disappear completely if the dims get booted out. And the army is huge, much bigger than the number of folks employed, because families, extended families in many cases, bond together at election time to help keep uncle Fred, cousin Tom, grandpa Elmer, etc. from losing their jobs, period. Whatever the issues they could care less, just helping ensure the relatives have paychecks.

There just aren’t enough other voters to overcome their combined strength so the status shall remain quo in the toddlin’ town.

Why is this happening.....? Democrat judges, politicians and prosecutors won't keep violent, repeat gun offenders in jail......

Officials Address 'Vicious Cycle' Of I-Bond Violations After Violent Weekend

Many of the gun offenders arrested by Chicago police over the weekend walked out of jail on bond, without having to pay a dime.

As of Monday morning, 19 people had been arrested on gun-related charges. By Monday afternoon, 11 were back on the street, some with prior gun offenses.

“We know who a lot of these people are,” Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said. “And how do we know that? Because we keep arresting them over and over and over and over and over again. And it’s just a vicious cycle.”

In a tweet Sunday night, a Chicago police spokesperson criticized the practice of letting gun offenders out on Individual Recognizance Bonds or “I-Bonds.”
-----

The tweet said, in part, “Letting gun offenders out on I-Bonds shows there is absolutely no repercussion for carrying illegal guns In Chicago.”
-----
In a statement, an office representative said since the beginning of this year, 72% of gun related cases received monetary bail or no bond.
==================

Where are all the race baiters calling republicans racist?? This is a democrat run town! Why are they so oppressed??
From carrying so many red states. Robert B. Reich: How blue states help red states

The Evil Midget, Robert Reich, is just trying to demonize the fact that President Trump took away a huge loophole from Wealthy Americans in high tax states. They used to be able to deduct an unlimited amount of state and local income tax but now its limited to 10 grand.

Only Affluent Americans are affected, and the greedy Reich is one who is affected.

He just doesn't want to pay more taxes, and thinks he's entitled to this huge loophole and write off.
Robert Reich just kicked your ass if all you've got is to attack Reich. And by the way, Trump told all his buddies at mara Logo they just got a whole lot richer with tax cuts. So don't talk to us about "10 grand." It's insulting.

Robert Reich just kicked your ass if all you've got is to attack Reich. And by the way, Trump told all his buddies at mara Logo they just got a whole lot richer with tax cuts. So don't talk to us about "10 grand." It's insulting.
No wages went up lol why are you on a current event site If you are clueless?? Lol

52 shot and 10 dead in one weekend and your answer is to play the race card against someone not even involved? You don't give a sh!t about blacks in Chicago one bit.

WHERE ARE ALL THE DEMOCRATS claiming all this racism by republicans???? Helloooooo Lol THIS IS A DEMOCRAT RUN TOWN!

52 shot and 10 dead in one weekend and your answer is to play the race card against someone not even involved? You don't give a sh!t about blacks in Chicago one bit.
My answer is segregation through section 8 housing. What's your answer?

No wages went up lol why are you on a current event site If you are clueless?? Lol
Wages don't go up when goods and services do the same.

My answer is segregation through section 8 housing. What's your answer?

Interesting. Can you expand on that idea? Segregation?

Wages don't go up when goods and services do the same.
No wages have gone up,, log off ,, do some
Research then come back.. you might learn something

Forum List

Back