Chicago - 8 juveniles among 67 shot, 11 fatally, as citywide gun violence spikes over Father’s Day weekend

Yep they do kill each other no matter what, I remember when we moved back from South Dakota I briefly thought about driving through Chicago because we had never been, glad I changed my mind. Place is a leftist run gun banned shithole. These black lives matter clowns want to march and demand a stop to violence then do it in the inner cities

Even BLM is afraid to march in Chicago.

Jo

Well yeah. Of course. I wouldn't be there. Are you kidding? The left-wing fools all made it clear that if I being an officer, stop a criminal, and during that process he dies, then I'll go to prison, and you'll praise that criminal like he's Saint Floyd.

So go ahead... ask me where I am? I'm no where near where the criminals are, and I'm not stopping them. Being fired is far better than being sent to prison. I'll sit on the upper-class side of town where they praise officers for stopping criminals.

I'll show up 3 hours after the 9/11 call, and collect the bodies, take some statements, collect my pay check and go home to my family.

I'm not giving up my whole life and going to prison, because you guy hate us when we kill a criminal.

You are getting what you deserve.
:udaman::thankusmile::yes_text12:

Ah yes, BLDM (black lives don't matter) when the Dims and the MSM can't beat people over the head with it to divide America.

Eleven people were killed and at least 56 others were wounded in citywide shootings over Father’s Day weekend, marking the second-worst weekend for gun violence this year.​
A 3-year-old boy and three teenagers were among those shot to death between Friday evening and Sunday night, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times. Four other juveniles were also struck by gunfire.​
The spate of shootings came just three weeks after 24 people were killed and at least 85 others were shot during Chicago’s most violent weekend in modern history. That historic surge in shootings happened amid the unrest that gripped the city when a downtown protest over the officer-involved killing of George Floyd devolved into chaos and led to days of looting.​
‘Bullets destroy neighborhoods’
This weekend’s youngest victim, Mekay James, was shot Saturday evening when someone opened fire at his father as they drove through the 600 block of North Central in Austin, according to Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office. James’ father rushed him to West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.​
During a news conference Sunday, police Supt. David Brown mourned the boy’s death and also reflected on the killing of 13-year-old Amaria Jones, who was shot hours after James when a stray bullet tore through her apartment in the same neighborhood and pierced her neck as she watched television.​
...​

It was mostly white and Chinese people shooting each other right?

Ah yes, BLDM (black lives don't matter) when the Dims and the MSM can't beat people over the head with it to divide America.

Eleven people were killed and at least 56 others were wounded in citywide shootings over Father’s Day weekend, marking the second-worst weekend for gun violence this year.​
A 3-year-old boy and three teenagers were among those shot to death between Friday evening and Sunday night, according to data maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times. Four other juveniles were also struck by gunfire.​
The spate of shootings came just three weeks after 24 people were killed and at least 85 others were shot during Chicago’s most violent weekend in modern history. That historic surge in shootings happened amid the unrest that gripped the city when a downtown protest over the officer-involved killing of George Floyd devolved into chaos and led to days of looting.​
‘Bullets destroy neighborhoods’
This weekend’s youngest victim, Mekay James, was shot Saturday evening when someone opened fire at his father as they drove through the 600 block of North Central in Austin, according to Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office. James’ father rushed him to West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.​
During a news conference Sunday, police Supt. David Brown mourned the boy’s death and also reflected on the killing of 13-year-old Amaria Jones, who was shot hours after James when a stray bullet tore through her apartment in the same neighborhood and pierced her neck as she watched television.​
...​

And so it proves tramp did nothing about inner city crime.

It proves you are as dumb as a sack of pig crap! This is Chicago's mess to clean up.
Not Trump's. Until Chicago's care keepers request federal intervention the slaughter goes on.
Do black lives matter? Not when blacks are shooting each other.
they told him no. Only the demofks don't care about black lives don't matter. Father's day version.

Cop as symbol for the superego, black males ask us to get involved (while [italics]) they bust up the City and object relations link the Fifth Amendment to the question of ownership of property.

Published in 1989, note especially the very antipode to fentanyl addiction and the fascinating resonance with the mechanism of fentanyl relating to consciousness, a consciousness that instantly goes out like a light once it is released into the bloodstream (for example, its use in the Moscow theatre crisis)

'Nowhere is it explained what Guattari meant by the relation between the modification of the objects incorporated (technically introjected) by the superego, which leads to nothing less than a dehabituation of the superego to its police operations, and the function of transversality, a relation he dwells on at length while exploring its practical and political implications. The superego is, after all, a tough nut to crack since, according to Freud, it is primarily coloured by one's parents (especially one's father) but is also open to later influences such as the media, as well as a variety of archaic influences (some phylogenetic inheritances), not to mention long-abandoned objects, which places it in the topography farther from consciousness than the ego.'
(Guattari, Three Ecologies)

This is there to save the day. Don't let the fact that it looks like some kind of fucking mutated lizard fool you.

EVC5el5XsAQXznz.jpg

And where were the cops, judges and other members of the system while all this happened, vacation?

Unless a white man pulled the trigger no one cares, not even BLM. Just imagine the carnage in the black communities when police are defunded.

Forum List

Back