Chicago breaks 2019 RECORD....52 shot, 10 dead...WAY TO GO, HOMIES!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

I'm sorry, Supt. Johnson, your own apparent incompetence is not helping...

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd

Chicago is the new "Los Angeles".

"Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity."

Over the weekend, Chicago saw its most violent days and nights so far this year. A total of 52 people were shot between Friday night and Sunday night. Ten of those victims were killed, according to NBC News.

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson called the incidents part of a "despicable level of violence," and promised targeted patrols in neighborhoods on the south and west side where violence has become a regular part of everyday life, thanks to increases in gang activity.

Now, I realize Supt. Johnson has an impossible job, given what's around him politically and otherwise, but, HUH?!!!

Why are the targeted patrols not already active, in fact, why have they not been active for years?

"Homies"? Racism is alive and well with this Trump racist.

I was under the impression as well, that most of the brave Americans slaughtered in the Killing Fields of Chicago were Homie-Americans. What stats do you have as to the ethnicity of the shooting victims in Chicago, Holmes?

Chicago is the new "Los Angeles".

"Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity."

I did not know that Los Angeles had a lot of gang violence nowadays? Most of your gangsters have nice shoes, and you'd think that they would stay inside to avoid desecrating their gucci loafers in the piles of excrement in the city.

Where are all the race baiters calling republicans racist?? This is a democrat run town! Why are they so oppressed??

Would you prefer it if he said niggas?
Not only are you racist, you ask stupid questions too. No surprises there.
You didn’t answer the question, racist.
You know most if not all of the perps self-segregate and refer to themselves as nigga. I’m sure you do, too.

Would you rather I tell the hard truth and call them Niggas?....You idiots think accusing anyone or even suggesting that the poster is a racist will make him melt..... Just another word showing just how RACIST you fools are!...ROTFLMFAO
Yep, I was right. You're a racist. What's your rank in the clan?

If violent people are only shooting each 9ther, it's a win for everybody. It'd be nice though if Democrats could ever figure out how normal people would 3nd this cycle of violence. But until then, let it continue. Nature's way of culling the herd
There is no way humans are gonna stop killing it comes naturally..

There is no way humans are gonna stop killing it comes naturally..

You are probably right. And gun laws make no diff either. Chicago has some of the most draconian gun control north of the Rio Grande, yet a very high murder rate.

Mexico and the Central American republics- places where we get many of our new residents from- have very high murder rates.

And also very strict gun control. Remember , we have an open border on the south- no wall is up, so murders can operate on both sides of the border with impunity.

You aren't concerned about your Brothers killing each other but the use of the word "Homies" upsets you. Interesting.

Democrats have ruined many of the finest cities in the USA. :dunno:

They have the Midas touch in reverse.

X6juoZQ.jpg

homies is now racist?
wot about homie home slice

word to yer mother big nigga g

Impossible. Guns are strictly regulated in Chicago.

No, actually, they aren't... that's the problem.

They overturned most of our gun laws in 2010,a nd the murder rate spiked.

Not just because of that. Part of the problem is a major gang war over the drug trade after the major gangs were rolled up by the feds, smaller gangs took their places.

Another part of the problem is that the relationship between the CPD and the community has gotten so bad that people aren't calling the cops when there's a problem or telling them anything.

Impossible. Guns are strictly regulated in Chicago.

No, actually, they aren't... that's the problem.

They overturned most of our gun laws in 2010,a nd the murder rate spiked.

Not just because of that. Part of the problem is a major gang war over the drug trade after the major gangs were rolled up by the feds, smaller gangs took their places.

Another part of the problem is that the relationship between the CPD and the community has gotten so bad that people aren't calling the cops when there's a problem or telling them anything.
I do it to. But at what point does this become an excuse? Do you want to make the products others use or do you want to use the products others make? Because of this constant hate accusations do to people acting in the gutter, we are becoming people who use the products others make.

Forum List

Back