Chicago-area Tesla charging stations lined with dead cars in freezing cold: 'A bunch of dead robots out here'

Ultimately, the market will decide.
except in the real world they rarely ever do

even quora can educate you::auiqs.jpg:
“The market” is just an aggregate term for everyone buying and selling. To “let the market decide” means to let each individual decide whether a deal is worth taking. Therefore, there is no “letting the market make decisions for us” there is only you making decisions for yourself.

Subsidies? Do you know anything about the government subsidies and giveaways that actually helped make America? :auiqs.jpg:
Why should my tax money be used to provide bloated jobs for the filthy ass UAW just because they donate to the Democrat Party? Because at the end of the day that is what the billions in EV subsidies to the Big Three are all about.

Why should my tax money be used to pay for a filthy ass charging station for your EV? If you want an EV then pay for your own.

I am against all forms of government transfer funds. No welfare, subsidies, grants, bailouts or entitlements.

“The market” is just an aggregate term for everyone buying and selling. To “let the market decide” means to let each individual decide whether a deal is worth taking. Therefore, there is no “letting the market make decisions for us” there is only you making decisions for yourself.

Well that's about as deep as a mud puddle. lol.

Why should my tax money be used to provide bloated jobs for the filthy ass UAW just because they donate to the Democrat Party? Because at the end of the day that is what the billions in EV subsidies to the Big Three are all about.

Why should my tax money be used to pay for a filthy ass charging station for your EV? If you want an EV then pay for your own.

I am against all forms of government transfer funds. No welfare, subsidies, grants, bailouts or entitlements.

It's not 'your' tax money. Stop paying taxes and see what programs or anything suffer. Your contributions are negligible.

your fantasy world is pathetic

I look at it like this.

If people want to buy one, then fine. That's the beauty of free-markets.

But the rest of us shouldn't be forced at the barrel of a government gun to do the same.

And that's precisely what they're trying to achieve as we continue to see government mandating that only electric vehicles may be sold new by whatever such and such year they choose.

Ultimately what they're doing is trying to undermine the very model of free-markets by controlling the production. It's classic Marxism in that regard. But it's fascism, too, in the way that they're operating. That clip of Kerry's dialogue at the globalist WEF meetin that I shared is a prime example and makes it crystal clear.

And once they achieve that, then they'll start using the DMVs to get older cars off the roads.

I agree with allowing the market to determine what products are available. Of course, with complete market control, free of government subsides, there would be no cuck sleds to buy because nobody wants to ride around in that crap. These stupid things are all about control of the people. The internet lets them see and fuck with financial matters, location. social lives. The EVs allow them to control our movement.

Well, I suppose this was predictable and really shouldn't come as any sort of surprise. That so many state governments are trying to mandate the exclusive sale of these things really does speak for the lack of ability of their leadership to foresee foregone conclusions like this and ultimately in other areas of governance.

Anyway...

Tesla.jpg

Someone pushes a Tesla at a Chicago-area vehicle charging station where many of the electric vehicles have been forced to sit amid freezing temperatures. Many of the vehicles failed to charge at stations around Chicago amid the cold weather. (WFLD / Fox News)

''Charging stations have essentially turned into car graveyards in recent days as temperatures have dropped to the negative double digits, Fox Chicago reported.

"Nothing. No juice. Still on zero percent," Tyler Beard, who had been trying to recharge his Tesla at an Oak Brook, Illinois Tesla supercharging station since Sunday afternoon, told the news outlet. "And this is like three hours being out here after being out here three hours yesterday."

Beard and several other Tesla owners were trying to charge their cars amid long lines and abandoned cars at other Tesla charging stations in the Chicago area, the news station reported.

"This is crazy. It’s a disaster. Seriously," said Tesla owner Chalis Mizelle. Mizelle said she abandoned her car and got a ride from a friend after hers would not charge.

"We got a bunch of dead robots out here," one man said.''

Continued - Chicago-area Tesla charging stations lined with dead cars in freezing cold: 'A bunch of dead robots out here'

The original FOX32 Chicago report - Tesla supercharging station packed in Oak Brook, dead cars line parking lot due to frigid temps

''Sumlak was forced to hire a flatbed tow truck to try to find a working charging station.''

solution is to buy a gas powered as a spare

I agree with allowing the market to determine what products are available. Of course, with complete market control, free of government subsides, there would be no cuck sleds to buy because nobody wants to ride around in that crap. These stupid things are all about control of the people. The internet lets them see and fuck with financial matters, location. social lives. The EVs allow them to control our movement.

Yeah, I posted legislation around here some place a while back that mandated that manufacturers install a kill switch for remote use.

It's been a while, though.

solution is to buy a gas powered as a spare

If that's what they want, then fine. There would be freedom of choice in that regard.

The problem is that we're seeing governments trying to mandate the exclusive production and sale of the EVs going forward.

Last edited:
If that;s what they want, then fine. There wold be freedom of choice in that regard.

The problem is that we're seeing governments trying to mandate the exclusive production and sale of the EVs going forward.
a hybrid is very efficient and maybe we skipped that step before we learned about these explosive batteries

It's not 'your' tax money. Stop paying taxes and see what programs or anything suffer. Your contributions are negligible.

your fantasy world is pathetic
We spend far too much on this filthy ass Federal government. The only things it should be doing are defense, state department, courts and maybe a few other minor things like a patent office. We sure as hell don't need any welfare, subsidies, grants, bailouts, entitlements and all those worthless alphabet agencies that don't do jackshit of anything worthwhile.

Our Federal government should be a $1.5 trillion a year operation, not $7.5 trillion with $33 trillion of debt.

We spend far too much on this filthy ass Federal government. The only things it should be doing are defense, state department, courts and maybe a few other minor things like a patent office. We sure as hell don't need any welfare, subsidies, grants, bailouts, entitlements and all those worthless alphabet agencies that don't do jackshit of anything worthwhile.

Our Federal government should be a $1.5 trillion a year operation, not $7.5 trillion with $33 trillion of debt.
snore

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back