Chicago-area Tesla charging stations lined with dead cars in freezing cold: 'A bunch of dead robots out here'

I just hope we don't start seeing people stranded and freezing to death.

I say that because if people don't have the common sense and foresight to expect this, then I've little doubt that some will also end up stranding themselves some place and freeze to death.
Natural selection?

EV winter emergency kit...

Screenshot_20240117-100614-762.png

Screenshot_20240117-100916-000.png

Screenshot_20240117-100829-344.png

What were the problems with the early automobiles?

They were difficult to drive, had many gauges to monitor, could take up to 30 minutes to start up, emitted unpleasant exhaust, and had a risk of engine explosion. Steam automobiles also had two major power issues. First, they had a low power-to-weight ratio, meaning that they were heavy and relatively inefficient.

:laugh:
The private sector sorted it out. This government push for EVs is having the opposite effect.

Yes the battery pack has a sensor in it to protect it from a large Delta temp factor in the charging process. Under a certain temperature it will shut down the charging process completely to prevent destroying the battery pack. This is a dirty little secret that most people don't know about electric cars. It has happened to me on several occasions in the extreme cold where my charging speed is purposely reduced by the cars computer down to almost nothing.
You need a regular battery to heat your EV battery.

You need a regular battery to heat your EV battery.
Yeah I know it.... That's why my battery died in the leaf. During a cold spell the battery pack sensor dropped the charging capacity down to about 25% rate..... During that time the teeny tiny little 12 volt battery under the hood had to work overtime to keep some type of temperature modulation on the charger assembly. It was more than the poor little thing could handle and it simply collapsed.

John Kerry speaking on the topic at the globist WEF meetin, contends that he believes that no democratically elected politician can stop them from acieving their no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, under-handed plan to undermine free-markets so that we have to push electric cars in the blizzard because global warming...

“I am convinced beyond any doubt that because of the decisions being made in the marketplace now, because – I mean, you know as well as I do, even if – you know, I don’t want this, obviously, but if you wound up with a different president who was opposed to climate crisis, I got news for you. No one politician anywhere in the world can undo what is happening now.”

Last edited:
Hertz is getting rid of its EVs.
A Chicago Uber driver was on TV yesterday saying he was getting rid of his EV and replacing it with an ICE.

I suspect after this winter there will many used EVs for sale.

I knew these people were idiots for buying them.

A Chicago Uber driver was on TV yesterday saying he was getting rid of his EV and replacing it with an ICE.

I suspect after this winter there will many used EVs for sale.

I knew these people were idiots for buying them.

Ultimately, the market will decide.

And as the reality of the shortcomings and unreliability of these trinkets rears itself to consumers in real world scenarios, they'll no doubt start to weigh the pros and cons of them in a more relevant way, rather than buying them just to try to make some kind of statement in support of the whole global warming narrative.

And that's the problem for the special interests who are trying to mandate the production and sale of these vehicles exclusively at the barrel of a government gun.

They want to be able to dictate and mandate the market itself.

They want the consumer's right to freedom of choice and to participate in a genuine free-market deleted from the equation entirely.

These are literally fascists in the most true sense of the word.

Last edited:
Ultimately, the market will decide.

And as the reality of the shortcomings and unreliability of these trinkets rears itself to consumers in real world scenarios, they'll no doubt start to weigh the pros and cons of them in a more relevant way, rather than buying them just to try to make some kind of statement in support of the whole global warming narrative.

And that's the problem for the special interests who are trying to mandate the sale of these vehicles exclusively.

They want to be able to dictate and mandate the market itself.

They want the consumer's right to freedom of choice and to participate in a genuine free-market deleted from the equation entirely.

These are literally fascists in the most literal, true sense of the word.
These Potatohead subsidies to the EVs are absolutely despicable.

These Potatohead subsidies to the EVs are absolutely despicable.

Yep.

And, as with anything that government subsidizes, you end up with much more of it.

Poverty is a great example. Government has been subsidizing poverty for years and all it's resulted in is more poverty.

What a stupid product. Only a complete self-loathing douchebag would drive one of these cuck sleds.

I look at it like this.

If people want to buy one, then fine. That's the beauty of free-markets.

But the rest of us shouldn't be forced at the barrel of a government gun to do the same.

And that's precisely what they're trying to achieve as we continue to see government mandating that only electric vehicles may be sold new by whatever such and such year they choose.

Ultimately what they're doing is trying to undermine the very model of free-markets by controlling the production. It's classic Marxism in that regard. But it's fascism, too, in the way that they're operating. That clip of Kerry's dialogue at the globalist WEF meetin that I shared is a prime example and makes it crystal clear.

And once they achieve that, then they'll start using the DMVs to get older cars off the roads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back