cherry picking

There are no secrets in government. Everyone in congress knows what's in the memo. The allegation that it undermines an investigation is ludicrous. The people have a right to know.
There are hundreds of secrets in government, especially in counter intelligence. For instance nobody knows what Mueller has. This has a reason, in order to investigate an investigator has to keep the defense in the dark what it's doing. Only after the
The memo was drafted by Republican staffers and reportedly undermines the FBI and Justice Department's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Schiff said the document is full of Republican talking points, with details culled from documents that the Justice Department had agreed to release to him and Nunes, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee. The committee is conducting its own investigation into Russia's election interference, although Nunes had recused himself from that probe last August.

````````````````````

RW's read intel - find anything that fits their agenda and makes them look good - write it down, call it a memo, make it public then stand back while RW pukes foam at the mouth, debase the FBI, and believe any and all of the horseshit they get fed.

Nunes 'Cherry-picked' Details for the Secret Memo Without Reading the Source Material

poor, poor, poor pathetic mental midgets.

Trying to poison the summary before its release? Interesting. One thinks fax machine in basements are working overtime. There must be some very troubling information in the summary to cause this level of panic.
Trying to sell the memo as the end of the FBI before it's release doesn't seem a problem for the right, so I don't see the point.

cliff notes supporting rw talking points ... CHERRY PICKED CLIFF NOTES at that.
This is why I posted the report saying the FBI has confirmed the memo to be TRUE twice....even after posting it TWICE you prove you'te too stupid to comprehend.

:p

If the memo is released without all of the corroborating evidence it is not worth the paper it was printed on.
Bwuhahahaha....

Only if, like Democrats said, you are too stupid to understand what the Summary of Evidence says...

The summary of evicede is basically one person/group's opinion of the evidence. If you are too stupid to understand that, then I understand why you are a Trump zealot.

Let me ask you this, if you and I both looked at the same 1000 pages of evidence, do you think we would give the exact same summary of said evidence?

There are no secrets in government. Everyone in congress knows what's in the memo. The allegation that it undermines an investigation is ludicrous. The people have a right to know.
There are hundreds of secrets in government, especially in counter intelligence. For instance nobody knows what Mueller has. This has a reason, in order to investigate an investigator has to keep the defense in the dark what it's doing. Only after the
The memo was drafted by Republican staffers and reportedly undermines the FBI and Justice Department's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Schiff said the document is full of Republican talking points, with details culled from documents that the Justice Department had agreed to release to him and Nunes, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee. The committee is conducting its own investigation into Russia's election interference, although Nunes had recused himself from that probe last August.

````````````````````

RW's read intel - find anything that fits their agenda and makes them look good - write it down, call it a memo, make it public then stand back while RW pukes foam at the mouth, debase the FBI, and believe any and all of the horseshit they get fed.

Nunes 'Cherry-picked' Details for the Secret Memo Without Reading the Source Material

Trying to poison the summary before its release? Interesting. One thinks fax machine in basements are working overtime. There must be some very troubling information in the summary to cause this level of panic.
Trying to sell the memo as the end of the FBI before it's release doesn't seem a problem for the right, so I don't see the point.

cliff notes supporting rw talking points ... CHERRY PICKED CLIFF NOTES at that.
This is why I posted the report saying the FBI has confirmed the memo to be TRUE twice....even after posting it TWICE you prove you'te too stupid to comprehend.

LOOK COLON BREATH, i NEVER SAID IT WASNT TRUE - I SAID THE FUCKING MEMO WAS DISSECTED AND PARTS USED SUPPORTED RW TALKING POINTS-

cherry picked ... are you too goddamn dumb to comprehend everything you read ?

The summary of evicede is basically one person/group's opinion of the evidence. If you are too stupid to understand that, then I understand why you are a Trump zealot.

No, NO it's NOT, moron.

The 'SUMMARY of Evidence' is a Summary of a COMPILATION of EVIDENCE collected from MANY sources - different Intel Agencies...even from the IG!

It is a SUMMARY of evidence FROM ALL THOSE DIFFERENT agencies / sources!

It is not from ONE person or ONE group.

BWUHAHAHAHA....

The fact that YOU don't know THAT is embarassing as hell FOR YOU, exposing your complete IGNORANCE!

LOOK COLON BREATH, i NEVER SAID IT WASNT TRUE - I SAID THE FUCKING MEMO WAS DISSECTED AND PARTS USED SUPPORTED RW TALKING POINTS-

And the FBI just called you a LIAR!

They reviewed it. ALL OF IT. They confirmed it's all true. They dod not have one nrgative, critical comment about the information it contained.

Now that you can't lie and say it's false you're trying to claim it's 'cherry picked'.

It is a SUMMARY of ALL the evidence collected. There was no 'cherry picking'.

Put on your brave face, put on your big boy pants, and get teady for what's coming ... and what is coming has been confirmed by the FBI as being the FACTS!

No, NO it's NOT, moron.

The 'SUMMARY of Evidence' is a Summary of a COMPILATION of EVIDENCE collected from MANY sources - different Intel Agencies...even from the IG!

BWUHAHAHAHA....

The fact that YOU don't know THAT is embarassing as hell FOR YOU, exposing your complete IGNORANCE!

Fuck you are one dumb mother. You just said that same thing that I did.

Someone (or a group of someones) took all that eviciece from all those different agencies and summarized it.

Or do you think it summarized itself, just sort of magic like?

All those different sources put it all in a room and came back the next day and it was summarized? Is that what you think happened?

Can you really be this ignorant or is it just an act you put on for this board?

No, NO it's NOT, moron.

BWUHAHAHAHA....

Someone (or a group of someones) took all that eviciece from all those different agencies and summarized it.

All those different sources put it all in a room and came back the next day and it was summarized? Is that what you think happened?

NO, MORON!

THE FBI JUST CONFIRMED THAT THE SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE IS NOT ANYONE'S OPINION.

THEY CONFIRMED IT TO ALL BE FACT!

God, some snowflakes are as dumb as a d@mn BRICK.

All the dems are complaining that the memo was written by Republicans. I haven’t heard any of the congress critters that have read say anything in it is not true. This memo must put a lot of dems in a real bad spot. Hopefully in prison.

How do you know this? Did you see it all and confirm this? Or are you just making shit up again?
It says so in multiple articles!

Can you snowflakes even read?

The desperation, watching you snowflakes grasp for straws, flopping around like a goldfish on the floor desperate for air, due to thos new revelation is funny as hell! :p

How do you know this? Did you see it all and confirm this? Or are you just making shit up again?

The desperation, watching you snowflakes grasp for straws, flopping around like a goldfish on the floor desperate for air, due to thos new revelation is funny as hell! :p

No, it does not and even if it did those articles have no way of knowing. Even the FBI did not make this claim, despite your lies about it.

All the dems are complaining that the memo was written by Republicans. I haven’t heard any of the congress critters that have read say anything in it is not true. This memo must put a lot of dems in a real bad spot. Hopefully in prison.
The FBI read the memo today and confirmed IT'S ALL TRUE!

It's kicking their ass...

Beuhahahaha...

No, NO it's NOT, moron.

BWUHAHAHAHA....

NO, MORON!

THE FBI JUST CONFIRMED THAT THE SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE IS NOT ANYONE'S OPINION.

THEY CONFIRMED IT TO ALL BE FACT!

God, some snowflakes are as dumb as a d@mn BRICK.

Come on now, you are really not this stupid, I know you are not.

What the fuck do you think a summary is?

The FBI read the memo today and confirmed IT'S ALL TRUE!

It's kicking their ass...

Beuhahahaha...

Did they confirm that nothing from the evidence that was being summerside was left out?

Being "all true" does not make it "all of the truth".

If I tell you that I got first place in race, that could be a 100% true statement. But if I leave out the part about how I cheated and cut the course, it does not really tell the whole story.

No, it does not and even if it did those articles have no way of knowing. Even the FBI did not make this claim, despite your lies about it.
HOLY $HIT!

BWUHAHAHA...

READ the damn links / reports before you humiliate yourself any more....2 FBI Reps confirmed everything in the Summary is factual....all true...confirmed...according to the FBI.

WTF is wrong with you...besides panic and desperation? :p

````````````````````

So you’re saying the folks that could be involved are saying don’t look, we didn’t do anything, and you are ok with that, I bet if Trump was involved in illegal spying you wouldn’t be so passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY $HIT!

BWUHAHAHA...

READ the damn links / reports before you humiliate yourself any more....2 FBI Reps confirmed everything in the Summary is factual....all true...confirmed...according to the FBI.

WTF is wrong with you...besides panic and desperation? :p

But did they confirm that all of the evidence was summarized?

And your links are bullshit as they do not give the names of the two FBI reps

Real simple way to get to the truth release everything. I'm good with that I wonder how many in Congress are?

None of them are, and none of the Trump zealots on here are either. They all put party before country.

Forum List

Back