Names of campaign donors to be flashed during live stream of Trump’s State of the Union speech

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
At first it was $35 for someone to have their name scrolled across the screen while Trump speaks--then...

Well, apparently the $35 was too steep for a lot of Trump's base, so they lowered it to as little as $1. "Even if you choose to give only $1, the proof of your support will send shockwaves around the world as they see every American who stands proudly behind our President." Nice to know there is absolutely nothing Trump won't sell, including an airtime mention during the SOTU speech.

Names of campaign donors to be flashed during live stream of Trump’s State of the Union speech

ROTFLMAO!

Now this..this is funny! He has commercialized his speeches!

State of the Union..brought to by the Republican Party, the NRA, the Heritage Foundation and our friends around the world--who sent me their hard earned money--in return, I, Donald Trump, will give them 20 minutes of bloviated feces--while their names..flash across the screen!

iu

At first it was $35 for someone to have their name scrolled across the screen while Trump speaks--then...

Well, apparently the $35 was too steep for a lot of Trump's base, so they lowered it to as little as $1. "Even if you choose to give only $1, the proof of your support will send shockwaves around the world as they see every American who stands proudly behind our President." Nice to know there is absolutely nothing Trump won't sell, including an airtime mention during the SOTU speech.

ROTFLMAO!

State of the Union..brought to by the Republican Party, the NRA, the Heritage Foundation and our friends around the world--who sent me their hard earned money--in return, I, Donald Trump, will give them 20 minutes of bloviated feces--while their names..flash across the screen!

iu

So where does the money earned go? :backpedal:

ROTFLMAO!

iu
Why not give credit where credit is due?

ROTFLMAO!

iu

Why not give campaign donors ad space on the Presidential limo?

It works for NASCAR.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

So where does the money earned go? :backpedal:

RNC, I think. They paid for one of the live feeds tonight. They are the ones soliciting the money.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

Why not give campaign donors ad space on the Presidential limo?

It works for NASCAR.
What is wrong with you?

ROTFLMAO!

iu

Really odd way of looking at the fact that at least Trump is being open and transparent where his money came from and he keeps winning and succeeding while doing it! I'm still waiting for Hillary and the DNC to flash the list of all the foreign countries and shady people who gave her money BIG TIME. Let me know when she does this. Snoopy might be laughing now, but then, he's just a stupid cartoon dog from a long dead cartoonist.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

:lmao:

While you put up a link to WP asking for dollar in order to read it.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

Really odd way of looking at the fact that at least Trump is being open and transparent where his money came from and he keeps winning and succeeding while doing it! I'm still waiting for Hillary and the DNC to flash the list of all the foreign countries and shady people who gave her money BIG TIME. Let me know when she does this. Snoopy might be laughing now, but then, he's just a stupid cartoon dog from a long dead cartoonist.

:lol:

You know that all donations to political campaigns are publicly available information, right?

This isn't about transparency, it's about selling ads during the State of the Union.

but this video is not for real, we now have a real former wrestler as president.

ROTFLMAO!

iu

:lmao:

While you put up a link to WP asking for dollar in order to read it.
In theory, the Presidency is not supposed to be a commercial operation..the Post is.

I recall Al Gore caught soliciting contributions from foreign donors from the freaking White House phone bank way back when and his excuse was "there is no controlling legal authority". I could imagine the names of Tibetan priests or Arab sheiks or Ugandan or Mexican donors flashed at a Bill Clinton speech.

You know that all donations to political campaigns are publicly available information, right?

This isn't about transparency, it's about selling ads during the State of the Union.

Of course, silly, but how many people on the street bother to read that stuff, do you think Hillary and the DNC want to ADVERTISE all of their supporting lobbyists? Meantime, congrats for Trump for showing his marketing skills! You may laugh at it, but it is only going to bring him more money and support, but then you should know LONG BEFORE NOW that Trump does nothing by the conventional way that would blow up for anyone else but will work for him. He's a businessman and now CEO of USA, Inc.

Of course, silly, but how many people on the street bother to read that stuff, meantime, congrats for Trump for showing his marketing skills! You may laugh at it, but it is only going to bring him more money and support, but then you should know LONG BEFORE NOW that Trump does nothing by the conventional way that would blow up for anyone else but will work for him.

:lol:

So you're going on record supporting this?

Why am I not surprised?

I recall Al Gore caught soliciting contributions from foreign donors from the freaking White House phone bank way back when and his excuse was "there is no controlling legal authority". I could imagine the names of Tibetan priests or Arab sheiks or Ugandan or Mexican donors flashed at a Bill Clinton speech.
Yeah..you could imagine...and you would have to..because no such thing ever happened, now did it?

Forum List

Back