chemical weapon

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
and yet again Assad uses chemicals

Assad used chemical weapons again, This time in #Saraqib, world heritage town in Idleb

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

we will be hearing more in the days to come.

Assad used chemical weapons again, This time in #Saraqib, world heritage town in Idleb

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Your photo is a fake as the mask would deliver no oxygen to that baby, must be a stock photo that you are using of a posed situation. The mask should make a full seal around the nose and mouth so that the oxygen enriched air can be breathed in and not just vented into the room. The "doctors" hand is covering the venturi so stopping the device from working as it should, this means that there is no actual oxygen being delivered. This is why they prefer nasal canula's for administering oxygen for babies.

Just thought I would let you know for future reference. ( being a long term oxygen user who need the therapy 24/7 I should know these things

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Your photo is a fake as the mask would deliver no oxygen to that baby, must be a stock photo that you are using of a posed situation. The mask should make a full seal around the nose and mouth so that the oxygen enriched air can be breathed in and not just vented into the room. The "doctors" hand is covering the venturi so stopping the device from working as it should, this means that there is no actual oxygen being delivered. This is why they prefer nasal canula's for administering oxygen for babies.

Just thought I would let you know for future reference. ( being a long term oxygen user who need the therapy 24/7 I should know these things

Toxic gas in the darkness: Assad regime drops chemical weapons on Syrian town 'in revenge for shot down Russian helicopter'

hand is honding the nebulizer which in turn is hooked to the oxygen tube to help clear the chemicals from the baby's lungs.

Redirect Notice

Chlorine Gas Inhalation: Human Clinical Evidence of Toxicity and Experience in Animal Models

>>Treatment for chlorine inhalation in humans is largely supportive. Current treatments for chlorine inhalation toxicity are based on reported experience in the literature, much of which is anecdotal, a few controlled human studies, and additional treatment studies in large and small animal models. Importantly, supplementalhumidified oxygen is appropriate for all victims until proper assessment of oxygenation can be performed. In addition, use of inhaled β-adrenergic agents is also appropriate for patients who show clinical signs of airway obstruction such as wheezing, diminished breath sounds, increased work of breathing, unmitigated cough, or other signs of respiratory distress (26). Although there have been some studies of use of inhaled bicarbonate anecdotally reporting therapeutic benefits, these studies have been either (1) uncontrolled (27) or (2) unable to demonstrate therapeutic benefit by pulmonary physiology (28). Nonetheless, the approach appears safe (27). Finally, a limited number of uncontrolled studies have also indicated possible benefits of treatment with glucocorticoids, including both systemic corticosteroid (29) and inhaled agents such as budesonide (30). It is difficult to know the extent of potential benefit of these therapies on long-term outcomes.<<

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Chemical weapons are "the poor man's nuclear weapons". Agreed we'll more use of them. I'm certain we'll see the use of a nuclear device, more likely a dirty bomb than an actual fission bomb, in our lifetimes. Maybe even the next ten years.

Even so, this war is more a problem for the Europeans than the US. We should support them, but it is well past time for our "allies" to start acting like allies.

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Syria alleged chemical attacks: Reports of incidents in 2 cities - CNN.com

Stooge.

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Toxic gas in the darkness: Assad regime drops chemical weapons on Syrian town 'in revenge for shot down Russian helicopter'

hand is honding the nebulizer which in turn is hooked to the oxygen tube to help clear the chemicals from the baby's lungs.

Redirect Notice

Chlorine Gas Inhalation: Human Clinical Evidence of Toxicity and Experience in Animal Models

>>Treatment for chlorine inhalation in humans is largely supportive. Current treatments for chlorine inhalation toxicity are based on reported experience in the literature, much of which is anecdotal, a few controlled human studies, and additional treatment studies in large and small animal models. Importantly, supplementalhumidified oxygen is appropriate for all victims until proper assessment of oxygenation can be performed. In addition, use of inhaled β-adrenergic agents is also appropriate for patients who show clinical signs of airway obstruction such as wheezing, diminished breath sounds, increased work of breathing, unmitigated cough, or other signs of respiratory distress (26). Although there have been some studies of use of inhaled bicarbonate anecdotally reporting therapeutic benefits, these studies have been either (1) uncontrolled (27) or (2) unable to demonstrate therapeutic benefit by pulmonary physiology (28). Nonetheless, the approach appears safe (27). Finally, a limited number of uncontrolled studies have also indicated possible benefits of treatment with glucocorticoids, including both systemic corticosteroid (29) and inhaled agents such as budesonide (30). It is difficult to know the extent of potential benefit of these therapies on long-term outcomes.<<

I only pointed out that the picture was a stock posed one as even for a nebuliser you MUST be sat up. The mask is a large adult size and so will fail to deliver as the medication will be escaping round the perimeter. Posed by actors to represent what is happening in the real world, not for propaganda. When I had my respiratory arrest last month only the crash team were allowed near my bed, everyone else was put in the corridor including the nurses.

Correct sized mask and fixed nebuliser with the patient sat up. Exactly as my equipement is a seal round the face and room air sucked in to get the right mix through the top of the nebuliser ( or forced air through the tube fed from a compessor

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Redirect Notice

I only pointed out that the picture was a stock posed one as even for a nebuliser you MUST be sat up. The mask is a large adult size and so will fail to deliver as the medication will be escaping round the perimeter. Posed by actors to represent what is happening in the real world, not for propaganda. When I had my respiratory arrest last month only the crash team were allowed near my bed, everyone else was put in the corridor including the nurses.

Conflict News

@Conflicts

1 day
PHOTOS: Children treated after possible chlorine gas attack near downed Russian helicopter #Idlib

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russian helicopter is seen dropping 'chemical weapons' on a Syrian town - YoutubeSub
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13hrs, 18hrs, 22hrs, 21hrs, 23hrs, 6hrs, 1 day, 16hrs, 2 days, 14 hrs, 12 hrs, 9 hrs,

5 pages, multiple languages

closest images
March 2015, also Idlib province Syria
_85477999_de27-1.jpg

Sarmin, about 50 km (30 miles) southwest of Aleppo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug 21, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 7, 2015 article
syriangirl-chemical-attack-reuters-badi-khlif.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARCH 26, 2015
SyrianChildrenChemicalvictims-300x216.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 17, 2015
150522154728-46-syria-timeline-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
665003303001_5068439971001_5068410900001-vs.jpg

2 hrs ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1920.jpg

yesterday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Redirect Notice

Conflict News

@Conflicts

1 day
PHOTOS: Children treated after possible chlorine gas attack near downed Russian helicopter #Idlib

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russian helicopter is seen dropping 'chemical weapons' on a Syrian town - YoutubeSub
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13hrs, 18hrs, 22hrs, 21hrs, 23hrs, 6hrs, 1 day, 16hrs, 2 days, 14 hrs, 12 hrs, 9 hrs,

closest images
_85477999_de27-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug 21, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 7, 2015 article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARCH 26, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 17, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hrs ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1920.jpg

yesterday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ones showing adult size masks being used face going blind due to the chemicals used in nebulisers. I cant even use a mask for one of mine and it has the be breathed in through a mouthpiece only. Just a 7% hypertonic saline solution that could cause irreverible damage to the nasal passages

Co04E5VVMAAGo6V.jpg

Redirect Notice

Conflict News

@Conflicts

1 day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

closest images
_85477999_de27-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug 21, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 7, 2015 article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARCH 26, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 17, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hrs ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1920.jpg

yesterday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ones showing adult size masks being used face going blind due to the chemicals used in nebulisers. I cant even use a mask for one of mine and it has the be breathed in through a mouthpiece only. Just a 7% hypertonic saline solution that could cause irreverible damage to the nasal passages

Syria ER set up in a war zone where hospitals have been bombed time and again, not Cedar Sinai or a major children's hospital in the US.

List of Nebulizer Medications and Ingredients

http://www.cysticfibrosisjournal.com/article/S1569-1993(06)00041-5/fulltext

Nebulizing Magnesium and other Medicinals

Hint for your own use, try colloidal silver in the nebulizer periodically.
also cannabis, oregano or thyme oil in water.

Last edited:
While it's entirely possible the picture was staged, it's also possible (and, IMO, more likely) that the mask was the only one they had.

Let's not forget that not only was this taken in a third world shithole, but also in a war zone. Supplies are scarce. I have little doubt they reuse needles too since it's either clean needles for reuse or don't use any at all.

Co2EYrPWAAE1yoI.jpg

Redirect Notice

Conflict News

@Conflicts

1 day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Google Translate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

closest images
_85477999_de27-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug 21, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 7, 2015 article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARCH 26, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 17, 2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hrs ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1920.jpg

yesterday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syria ER set up in a war zone where hospitals have been bombed time and again, not Cedar Sinai or a major children's hospital in the US.

List of Nebulizer Medications and Ingredients

http://www.cysticfibrosisjournal.com/article/S1569-1993(06)00041-5/fulltext

Nebulizing Magnesium and other Medicinals

Hint for your own use, try colloidal silver in the nebulizer periodically.
also cannabis, oregano or thyme oil in water.

Will stick to prescribed meds as the last time I went on a suggestion I had full respiratory collapse and the doctors worked for 3 hours trying to get me to breath normally. That was just a supplement that allegedly had no side effects until taken in combination with warfarin and beta blockers.

Forum List

Back