Chelsea Handler explains shaming of Trump-backer 50 Cent: 'I had to remind him that he was a Black person'

I hope you Black people got the memo. From here on out youre going to have to check with Biden or Handler to see if you're really Black. Now that's some condescending racist bullshit. Stick with Trump.

People vote for what is in their best interest.

Maybe if Commie Joe Potato had a better platform..he would appeal more to the best interests of people, and then black folks like 50 cent wouldn't be abandoning ship on the Democraps.
Joes platform is
“Trump has no plans .....”

White Hollywood liberal gives a lecture to a black person, "remember you're place peon, you will remain loyal to the Party"

The irony of her comment of course, she suggests he benefit from lower taxes for ALL, while SHE benefits most remaining a political patsy as the poor communities lose their jobs to China.

Chelsea Handler offered an explanation as to why she publicly scolded her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent for supporting President Trump during her Friday night appearance on "The Tonight Show."

The comedian had been feuding with 50 Cent -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- since Monday when he shared an image from a news broadcast on Instagram that depicted the rates at which certain places would be taxed under Joe Biden's plan. The broadcast highlighted New York state (58%) and New York City (62%).

"WHAT THE F--K! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote Jackson in the caption. "F--K NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f--king mind."

Handler insisted the 62 percent tax hike "isn't a plan" under Joe Biden, calling it a "lie" during her interview with "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.

"So he doesn't want to pay 62 percent in taxes because he doesn't want to go from '50 Cent' to '20 Cent' and I had to remind him that he was a Black person, so he can’t vote for Donald Trump and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook,“ Handler said.

I thought she was a lesbian. :dunno:

Anyway, white men and women don't need to blacksplain to black people.
From what I have heard directly from her own mouth is she prefers black men, making her an expert on blacks. Liberals feel they have a sense of superiority over others and should help them make decisions.
True in their belief of sense of superiority. She does not even have her own life in control. But when she spouts, her fame gives her a voice as of many others like her. Many people struggling have had it worse because it affects individuals. May she get what she deserves before she leaves this earth.

I hope you Black people got the memo. From here on out youre going to have to check with Biden or Handler to see if you're really Black. Now that's some condescending racist bullshit. Stick with Trump.

The odd thing is; most blacks see the likes of Handler and Biden as....well....their handlers.
Ask IM2 , the majority see the Chelsea Handlers and Biden types as advocates fighting to keep their victim cards valid.

These idiots really believe taxing corporations more will solve their over spending dilemma.
All the companies do is raise prices on all consumers.

Worse. It will drive corporations overseas.

They need to pay their fair share. If they don't, I have no problem with tariffs to balance it out when dealing with foreign abusers.

If a company wants to move to Germany or Japan, ok, those are capitalist and competitive places. Just moving to low wage jurisdictions is nothing more than arbitrage investing via wages, lower regulations, safety and human rights vs capitalism and the civilized world.

That is the plan.....China didn't buy joe biden and the democrat party just so we can have a good economy....they plan on destroying the U.S. through the democrat party...

White Hollywood liberal gives a lecture to a black person, "remember you're place peon, you will remain loyal to the Party"

The irony of her comment of course, she suggests he benefit from lower taxes for ALL, while SHE benefits most remaining a political patsy as the poor communities lose their jobs to China.

Chelsea Handler offered an explanation as to why she publicly scolded her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent for supporting President Trump during her Friday night appearance on "The Tonight Show."

The comedian had been feuding with 50 Cent -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- since Monday when he shared an image from a news broadcast on Instagram that depicted the rates at which certain places would be taxed under Joe Biden's plan. The broadcast highlighted New York state (58%) and New York City (62%).

"WHAT THE F--K! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote Jackson in the caption. "F--K NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f--king mind."

Handler insisted the 62 percent tax hike "isn't a plan" under Joe Biden, calling it a "lie" during her interview with "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.

"So he doesn't want to pay 62 percent in taxes because he doesn't want to go from '50 Cent' to '20 Cent' and I had to remind him that he was a Black person, so he can’t vote for Donald Trump and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook,“ Handler said.

From what I have heard directly from her own mouth is she prefers black men, making her an expert on blacks. Liberals feel they have a sense of superiority over others and should help them make decisions.
True in their belief of sense of superiority. She does not even have her own life in control. But when she spouts, her fame gives her a voice as of many others like her. Many people struggling have had it worse because it affects individuals. May she get what she deserves before she leaves this earth.
That sense of superiority makes them believe they know what is in a minorities best interests. That people can't think for themselves, or rise on their own merit.

I can't think of anything more racist than that.

The coal burning, radiator hose taking Chelsea Handler is one of the ‘WOKEST’ in all of Hollyweird.

Waka Flocka too?
What is happening here is rappers are the ultimate capitalists using ignorant white young fans to advance their fame and fortune and living the American dream with money they made all on their own.
Now some pandering rich white guy wants to tax their wealth and success.

How fucking racist can you get?

Somebody needs to remind her that she is a no-talent whore.
Democrats are extremely racist people and most of them don't even know it. Democrats have been brainwashed to believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is stupid and racist.

Black people need to wake up to the democrats really think of them. Democrats believe black people are simple minded folks, many to dumb to get an ID. Hispanics on the other hand are much more diverse which makes them stronger/superior to blacks and much harder to race bait with communist propaganda.

These idiots really believe taxing corporations more will solve their over spending dilemma.
All the companies do is raise prices on all consumers.

Worse. It will drive corporations overseas.

They need to pay their fair share. If they don't, I have no problem with tariffs to balance it out when dealing with foreign abusers.

If a company wants to move to Germany or Japan, ok, those are capitalist and competitive places. Just moving to low wage jurisdictions is nothing more than arbitrage investing via wages, lower regulations, safety and human rights vs capitalism and the civilized world.
The Company I work for donated $100,000 to black lives matters approved organizations.
So the company you work for is racist? And either really stupid or trying to buy political support? They are part of the problem not solution--blm is a terrorist organization.

That sense of superiority makes them believe they know what is in a minorities best interests. That people can't think for themselves, or rise on their own merit.

I can't think of anything more racist than that.
They are the worst at virtue signaling. So smug with smirks.

Her lily white ass told the black guy what his place was. Never even occurred to her to ASK him about his view. Only to tell him it was wrong, and it's because he's black. White leftists are the scum of the earth. Sure, there are a few Uncle Toms out there like Maxine Waters and Jim Clayburn who do their bidding. But the evil real racism emanates clearly from the whites in the Democrat party

Sadly it worked and he caved. He learned his place as property of white elitists. And look at all the silence through the Democrat party. Not one ... wait a second ...

Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, cross burning and lynching. Today they import millions of illegals to take the jobs from poor blacks and drive down wages for those who do get jobs. Democrats block poor black parents who care and would drive their kids to a better school from doing it.

Democrats want it both ways. Import illegals and get their votes. Beat blacks into submission and keep their votes. And white overlords like Chelsea Handler keep them on the Democrat plantation letting them know what's in store if they try to escape.

It's just so incredible that it never occurs to Democrats anywhere that the white chick should have ASKED the black guy about his views and didn't at all. That is the real racism

Forum List

Back