Chelsea Handler explains shaming of Trump-backer 50 Cent: 'I had to remind him that he was a Black person'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
White Hollywood liberal gives a lecture to a black person, "remember you're place peon, you will remain loyal to the Party"

The irony of her comment of course, she suggests he benefit from lower taxes for ALL, while SHE benefits most remaining a political patsy as the poor communities lose their jobs to China.

Chelsea Handler offered an explanation as to why she publicly scolded her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent for supporting President Trump during her Friday night appearance on "The Tonight Show."

The comedian had been feuding with 50 Cent -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- since Monday when he shared an image from a news broadcast on Instagram that depicted the rates at which certain places would be taxed under Joe Biden's plan. The broadcast highlighted New York state (58%) and New York City (62%).

"WHAT THE F--K! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote Jackson in the caption. "F--K NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f--king mind."

Handler insisted the 62 percent tax hike "isn't a plan" under Joe Biden, calling it a "lie" during her interview with "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.

"So he doesn't want to pay 62 percent in taxes because he doesn't want to go from '50 Cent' to '20 Cent' and I had to remind him that he was a Black person, so he can’t vote for Donald Trump and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook,“ Handler said.

Last edited:
White Hollywood liberal gives a lecture to a black person, "remember you're place peon, you will remain loyal to the Party"

The irony of her comment of course, she suggests he benefit from lower taxes for ALL, while SHE benefits most remaining a political patsy as the poor communities lose their jobs to China.

Chelsea Handler offered an explanation as to why she publicly scolded her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent for supporting President Trump during her Friday night appearance on "The Tonight Show."

The comedian had been feuding with 50 Cent -- born Curtis James Jackson III -- since Monday when he shared an image from a news broadcast on Instagram that depicted the rates at which certain places would be taxed under Joe Biden's plan. The broadcast highlighted New York state (58%) and New York City (62%).

"WHAT THE F--K! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT," wrote Jackson in the caption. "F--K NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f--king mind."

Handler insisted the 62 percent tax hike "isn't a plan" under Joe Biden, calling it a "lie" during her interview with "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon.

"So he doesn't want to pay 62 percent in taxes because he doesn't want to go from '50 Cent' to '20 Cent' and I had to remind him that he was a Black person, so he can’t vote for Donald Trump and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook,“ Handler said.
But isnt one of the reasons you vote for a person is to protect your own personal pocketbook,“

But isnt one of the reasons you vote for a person is to protect your own personal pocketbook,“
Collectivists have a fucked up world view. Individuals do not matter to them.

I thought she was a lesbian. :dunno:

Anyway, white men and women don't need to blacksplain to black people.

These negroes are getting pretty uppity

These idiots really believe taxing corporations more will solve their over spending dilemma.
All the companies do is raise prices on all consumers.

Worse. It will drive corporations overseas.

They need to pay their fair share. If they don't, I have no problem with tariffs to balance it out when dealing with foreign abusers.

If a company wants to move to Germany or Japan, ok, those are capitalist and competitive places. Just moving to low wage jurisdictions is nothing more than arbitrage investing via wages, lower regulations, safety and human rights vs capitalism and the civilized world.

These idiots really believe taxing corporations more will solve their over spending dilemma.

They need to pay their fair share. If they don't, I have no problem with tariffs to balance it out when dealing with foreign abusers.

If a company wants to move to Germany or Japan, ok, those are capitalist and competitive places. Just moving to low wage jurisdictions is nothing more than arbitrage investing via wages, lower regulations, safety and human rights vs capitalism and the civilized world.
The Company I work for donated $100,000 to black lives matters approved organizations.

Nice rack but otherwise brainless
Her statements are just as dumb and needless as phrase Black Lives Matter which we all know and follow already anyway

I thought she was a lesbian. :dunno:

Anyway, white men and women don't need to blacksplain to black people.
From what I have heard directly from her own mouth is she prefers black men, making her an expert on blacks. Liberals feel they have a sense of superiority over others and should help them make decisions.

The Company I work for donated $100,000 to black lives matters approved organizations.
And they could have used that money for employee bonuses

People vote for what is in their best interest.

Maybe if Commie Joe Potato had a better platform..he would appeal more to the best interests of people, and then black folks like 50 cent wouldn't be abandoning ship on the Democraps.

Forum List

Back