Have you noticed how crime is covered differently by race in the Media?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The actor Rick Moranis was punched while he was just walking in NYC.
"(CNN)Actor Rick Moranis, known for "Ghostbusters" and "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids," was randomly attacked by a stranger Thursday while walking in New York City's Upper West Side."
The man is described as a "random stranger"
We all know that if the "stranger" was a White Man and the Victim was a Black Man that it would be a huge racial issue.
They would have said White Man assaults a Black Man.
They would have described the assailant as a racially motivated racist.
It would have been described as a hate crime.
Why does the Press do this stuff all of the time?

Last edited:
..I've linked it any times...when the WHITE cop shoots the Black man---it has nothing to do with race--but that's all you hear from MSM/blacks
...but when a black MURDERS a white BECAUSE of race, NOTHING!!
such as this and many other BLACK on white attacks:
Moranis was an obvious a victim of a hate crime and it is highly politically incorrect to say it.
The Press is biased for political reasons.

Last edited:
The actor Rick Moranis was punched will he was just walking in NYC.
"(CNN)Actor Rick Moranis, known for "Ghostbusters" and "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids," was randomly attacked by a stranger Thursday while walking in New York City's Upper West Side."
The man is described as a "random stranger"
We all know that if the "stranger" was a White Man and the Victim was a Black Man that it would be a huge racial issue.
They would have said White Man assaults a Black Man.
They would have described the assailant as a racially motivated racist.
It would have been described as a hate crime.
Why does the Press do this stuff all of the time?

As it is.....being sucker-punched in New York by a black is an everyday occurrence for white people over the age of 60.

Note the "I heart New York" hoodie..quite fitting....this worthless f**k went full Trayvon on Rick.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me, my home town of Pittsburgh, has only one remaining newspaper, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

When people spoke of such things (a long time ago), the P-G was reluctant to openly identify the race of the assailant in an inter-racial "incident," but if you read the article closely there was always a signal. The assailant was named Maurice, or he lived in an all-Black neighborhood, or he was raised by his "Aunt." Or they might have a photo of the assailant.

But in recent years they pointedly leave this information out and unless a photo is effectively mandated by one thing or another, they will keep the public in the dark about the racial aspects of the crime. Street thugs who were creating mayhem this past summer were never identified by race.

I gather they think they are taking the High Road with this approach, but it is conspicuous.

Unfortunately for me, my home town of Pittsburgh, has only one remaining newspaper, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

When people spoke of such things (a long time ago), the P-G was reluctant to openly identify the race of the assailant in an inter-racial "incident," but if you read the article closely there was always a signal. The assailant was named Maurice, or he lived in an all-Black neighborhood, or he was raised by his "Aunt." Or they might have a photo of the assailant.

But in recent years they pointedly leave this information out and unless a photo is effectively mandated by one thing or another, they will keep the public in the dark about the racial aspects of the crime. Street thugs who were creating mayhem this past summer were never identified by race.

I gather they think they are taking the High Road with this approach, but it is conspicuous.
..we have only 1 large newspaper in our city--and it's anti-white/cop/Republican/etc

Unless I was knocked out, I would have grabbed a pole from that scaffold and chased that piece of shit hoping to clobber the asshole back.

There was a funny example of liberal news bias in the Dallas media some years back

women living in apartments on the south side of town were warned to be on the lookout for a rapist known to be operating in their area

he was described as between 30-40, wearing a toboggan, and driving a blue-green Pontiac station wagon.

that was a pretty compleat description except for one glaring omission

when I called the newspaper to inquire about the race of the perp they said they didnt know

but when I called the police dept they said the man was black

Now if the news media does not mention race I assume the victim was white and the criminal was black

and it works 99% of the time

Last edited:
It's a horrible card to play in America 2020, and quite frankly, just makes blacks look weak and catered to. If I were a black man, I would be very unhappy with all of this race garbage. Martin Luther King would be vomiting over all of this focus on skin color and woke, whitey guilt deference. Respectable, decent blacks just want to be viewed and treated equally as people, not people of different color.

I stopped subscribing to the Los Angeles Times for being so politically correct. (Even its headlines became mini-editorials.)

Some years back, it reported that "young men" were robbing people in a fashionable shopping district, but it did not report their ethnicity.

Angry readers demanded to know, for they could then be extra cautious when in that area.

The so-called "news"paper finally relented and gave the necessary information.

I always get a big laugh from how TV commercials about home security systems ALWAYS portray the perps as Euro Americans. Dang! They must think viewers are stupid!

Forum List

Back