Chelsea Clinton is so ugly....

A little compare and contrast.

melania-trump-michelle-obama-678x381.jpg

If we at USMB weren't so damn freaking ugly, we might be out having face to face relationships with people rather than posting on this damn anonymous message board.

If we at USMB weren't so damn freaking ugly, we might be out having face to face relationships with people rather than posting on this damn anonymous message board.

Speak for yourself. I'm crushin' mad pussy, bro. :eusa_snooty:

Yeah, another internet Casanova!

Funny how the brightest, smartest, most successful, and best looking people (so they say) can be found posting on a message board

I did wake up one morning forgetting I brought someone home, Jomama.
After realizing I wasn’t alone, it several minutes for me to think about the night I just had.

I was happy to see I scored an attractive girl. :)

Last edited:

Funny how the brightest, smartest, most successful, and best looking people (so they say) can be found posting on a message board

You noticed.

Are we going steady now?

:dunno:

You noticed.

Are we going steady now?

:dunno:
Is the bar about to close?

I did wake up one morning forgetting I brought someone home, Jomama.
After realizing I wasn’t alone, it several minutes for me to think about the night I just had.

I was happy to see I scored well. :)

He didn't bring his friends this time?

Why do you care?

People are born the way they are, yet you attack them because.... because.... I can't find a good reason why someone would attack someone else because of how they look.... other than.... I don't want to insult.

Forum List

Back