Chelsea Clinton gets blamed for NZ shooter

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Well that settles it. I knew there had to be a Clinton involved in that mess somehow.

"A group of NYU students confronted Chelsea Clinton on Friday over her recent condemnation of Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, leaving the former first daughter apologizing profusely...

“This right here is the result of the massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you have put out into the world,” one student responded. “I want you to know that. I want you to feel that deep inside. The 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there.”

Chelsea Clinton Apologizes To Students Who Blame Her For NZ Attack

She was stupid to apologize to these people.

I can't wait to hear her apologize for Webster Hubbell being her real father, for her step-dad's dallying around with Monica, for her mom's email server being hacked, for the loss of her mom's presidential election, and for the election of Donald Trump.

Come on Chelsea baby, you know that you were to blame, you nasty little trollop. Now suck it. Suck it hard.

Okay, I am convinced. The Clintons paid big to get Chelsea into college. They probably paid
$1 million from their Foundation because Chelsea just proved how stupid she is.

I heard she got accepted to a college rowing team and the college didn't HAVE a rowing team. The Clintons are about as bright as she is....

Well that settles it. I knew there had to be a Clinton involved in that mess somehow.

"A group of NYU students confronted Chelsea Clinton on Friday over her recent condemnation of Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, leaving the former first daughter apologizing profusely...

“This right here is the result of the massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you have put out into the world,” one student responded. “I want you to know that. I want you to feel that deep inside. The 49 people died because of the rhetoric you put out there.”

Leftists. Always. Eat. Each. Other. Eventually.

She was stupid to apologize to these people.

I can't wait to hear her apologize for Webster Hubbell being her real father, for her step-dad's dallying around with Monica, for her mom's email server being hacked, for the loss of her mom's presidential election, and for the election of Donald Trump.

Come on Chelsea baby, you know that you were to blame, you nasty little trollop. Now suck it. Suck it hard.

Now you owe this thread proof of your accusations. . come on JGalt, you nasty little trollop. suck it, suck it hard.

Okay, I am convinced. The Clintons paid big to get Chelsea into college. They probably paid

I heard she got accepted to a college rowing team and the college didn't HAVE a rowing team. The Clintons are about as bright as she is....

She's married a jew whose father was imprisoned, for white collar crime, same as Ivanka's FIL.

I'm not shocked that these liberal nut jobs would blame Chelsea Clinton. I am shocked that she actually apologized to them. She has absolutely nothing to apologize for.

So let’s analyze this…..

The girl that was giving Chelsea shit is blaming this

shooting on her tweet about omar and her anti-Semitism…

This is typical left wing bullshit designed to stifle free speech…..

The Tards don’t want the likes of that bigot omar criticized.

Good Allah I love this!

So next time when she "shows solidarity" with the Jew haters instead of condemning them, and a left-wing Nazi goes on a murder spree, will she apologize?

First Clinton does something right (for whatever reason) by condemning Ilhan Omar, a supporter of terrorism, and then
she profusely apologizes to NYU idiots for doing the right thing and negates it all and makes it clear she is under the thumb of Islamist stooges and better not stray from their path again.

She deserves the dump truck of bull shit they unloaded on her.

She's married a jew whose father was imprisoned, for white collar crime, same as Ivanka's FIL.
And that is important......why?

And that is important......why?

She stuck up for Israel. People with skin in the game are often bias.

Forum List

Back