Cheeseburger politics

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I think that any cheeseburger that Mrs T makes is probably safe.
But if I buy one from Macs do I need to remove the chipping device or will I shit it out tomorrow morning ?

There is also a Burger King down the road. Are their burgers shipped as well ?

And why is that globalist bastard Gates bugging just cheesburgers ? I prefer just a burger but he aint chipping them ?

Expeck the gazpacho police to be round checking this pretty soon.

I think that any cheeseburger that Mrs T makes is probably safe.
But if I buy one from Macs do I need to remove the chipping device or will I shit it out tomorrow morning ?

There is also a Burger King down the road. Are their burgers shipped as well ?

And why is that globalist bastard Gates bugging just cheesburgers ? I prefer just a burger but he aint chipping them ?

Expeck the gazpacho police to be round checking this pretty soon.
Just eat it and we will be in contact with you about what you should wear, think and if you are gay or straight…

Bill Gates grows those Cheeseburgers in Peach Tree Dishes

That is how they track what you are eating

Im binning our peach tree dishes. I will put them in the garden so that the jewish space lasers can vapourise them next time theey fly over.

The Jewish Space Laser is a myth and it is the Weather Machine you need to worry about and who they strike lightening with daily./.
There has just been an earthquake down the road. A massive 3.8 on the richter. Its either gates or God angry that we let trannys use public faclities.
Its like there is some huge invixible force controlling everything. gates cant even control his ife so it aint him.

I'm not surprised at all that the LWNJ moronic moonbats here are too fucking ignorant and stupid to comprehend the concept of a homophone.

LWNJ moonbats really are that stupid.

The Jewish Space Laser is a myth
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used come to that conclusion?

Why wouldn't the ISA have space lasers? Are you a Nazi who thinks the Jews are too inferior of a race to use lasers?

Last edited:
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used come to that conclusion?

Why wouldn't the ISA have space lasers? Are you a Nazi who thinks the Jews are too inferior of a race to use lasers?
Of course I am a Nazi seeing my skin is white, I have Blonde 👱 Hair and Blue Eyes, but you forgot to mention I also wrote about Hillary Clinton Weather Machjne and you have a Zapping coming!

Forum List

Back