Check the national felons league

People who love football will always watch football, especially if their team is competitive. The only true football junkies who would boycott the NFL are those whose teams suck.

People who love football will always watch football, especially if their team is competitive. The only true football junkies who would boycott the NFL are those whose teams suck.

That's not true. I love it. Love it. Love it. The Packers named their practice field after my great uncle. Been a Pittsburgh fan all of my life.
And I miss it. Not because someone supposedly was standing up for their rights. That I would stand beside 100%.

I no longer watch because I am so tired of Soros infiltrating every single aspect of our lives to divide this country.
The NFL pays alms to George Soros. George tells all those players to squat, and down they go. He can have them. When they take a knee, I take a finger, to the remote.

But props to George for another job well done. He has convinced the United States that this is a real issue..

Forum List

Back