Check out this link to Tea Party and Republicans in Hollywood!

Catalist

Rookie
May 21, 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
We often hear that Hollywood is "lefty country," but we forget that President Reagan called West Los Angeles his home most of his life. Here is a list of verifiable Hollywood celebs that are real Republicans, Tea Partiers, and Libertarians. Seeing is believing.

Liberty Sentry | Conservative Celebrities

hollywood_sign.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Liberty Sentry | Conservative Celebrities

Well, I am a bit surprised some of these did not generate some discussion. I was surprised to see the following named. I thought they were Dems.

Don King
Kurt Russell
Heather Locklear
Shannon Daughty
Adam Sandler
Gary Sinise
Robert Downey Jr.
50 cent
"The Rock" Johnson​

The biggest surprises to me were Adam Sandler, Robert Downey Jr. and 50 Cent.

AdamSandlerGrownUps.JPG
RDowneyJr042812_15_200.jpg
00021770_gallerycut_04.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good to know there are a few out there.

I find it so hard to watch a movie with a lib I cant stand in it.

I know what you mean. Frankly, I do not care for Sandler, Downey Jr., of 50 Cent. I thought my dislike might be for their politics. Now I find a kinship toward them, that I should like them. It will be a long time before I plop down $24 for my wife and I to see them in a movie.

Just remembered this video that Adam Sandler did that I thought was really funny, I literally fell off a bar stool when I saw it on Saturday Night Live.

I wish we Christians could have as much fun with our religion as these folks seem to have. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDV_reO930A]Adam Sandler - Original Hanukkah Song Video - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back