Chauvin Will Be Convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd was dying---not Chauvin's fault. Chauvin was only trying to stop a large violent criminal from hurting anyone else.
Floyd had become motionless for over 3 minutes while Chauvin stayed on
his neck all the way until paramedics arrived and had to tap him on the shoulder - personally I believe God made him do it - He works in mysterious ways -- and God will make the jury do the right thing and convict him. Most good cops deep in their hearts know he was wrong, and even the police chief said in his testimony that he did not follow proper procedure and at the very least after 5 or 6 minutes should have checked his pulse and vitals.

His drug of choice -adrenaline, got ahead of his common sense.
I am an atheist so no gods had anything to do with it,

floyd was a violent criminal who had tried a number of stunts to try to get Chauvin not to arrest his drugged up criminal ass so when he stopped moving--the logical collusion for Chauvin was that floyd was playing another game, or had gone to sleep from the drugs. Chauvin's knee did nothing to the criminal...don't know why you are so hung up on this as this wasn't the cause of death.

this said, floyd was a violent criminal--his death means society is safer------silly to be upset that he died.

No proof of intent. My guess is manslaughter.
You haven’t read the charges carefully- intent to murder isn’t required, it’s a felony murder rule charge.
What is the felony?

If Chauvin is found guilty of anything there will be an immediate appeal on grounds of jury intimidation. The verdict will be tossed.

I hope he will be convicted but I wouldn't bet on it.

We will find out soon enough.

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.

A handcuffed suspect, if not restrained, can do a great deal of damage, to himself or others.
Poodles can bite pretty hard too.:cool:

Go ahead ... pet him.

1ea777a91d431744b65235adeba40af5.jpg

Floyd was dying---not Chauvin's fault. Chauvin was only trying to stop a large violent criminal from hurting anyone else.
Floyd had become motionless for over 3 minutes while Chauvin stayed on
his neck all the way until paramedics arrived and had to tap him on the shoulder - personally I believe God made him do it - He works in mysterious ways -- and God will make the jury do the right thing and convict him. Most good cops deep in their hearts know he was wrong, and even the police chief said in his testimony that he did not follow proper procedure and at the very least after 5 or 6 minutes should have checked his pulse and vitals.

His drug of choice -adrenaline, got ahead of his common sense.
[asylum.

Yup. Once it was apparent that Floyd had no pulse, chauvin should have rendered aid. Instead he kept kneeling on his neck.

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.
Didn't happen---------there would be physical damage if the knee had killed the violent criminal. There was no damage from the knee-----but there was plenty of documented damage from the drug abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back