Chauvin Will Be Convicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting money. Second degree murder, third degree or manslaughter, most likely one of the latter two. But Chauvin is not innocent. Nine minutes on the man's neck? Come on man.

How to watch Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments, verdict | Charlotte Observer
Chauvin's actions were bizarre and way over the top. But IMO there was no intent to kill. If you wanted to kill someone in the position he had George Floyd that would have taken no more than 90 seconds much less 9 minutes. It was a tragic situation made worse by Floyd's drug intoxication, ridiculous police action by Chauvin and failure of the other officers to intervene. As always jmho.

Either way, one less OD'd thug we don't have to worry about. Personally, I think he should be acquitted for doing his job.
Maybe you'd like Saudi laws so we can have public beheadings too.
The man OD'd. This trial should have never happened. Chauvin didn't kill him.
Schleicher pointed jurors toward the testimony of a forensic toxicologist who found fentanyl levels were "well below the ratio" of people who die from an overdose and a "very low" level of methamphetamine in blood taken from Floyd at the hospital.

Looking objectively, I see a lot of racists here showing their asses.
Don't make me send my bodyguard after you.
fun35.jpg

Either way, one less OD'd thug we don't have to worry about. Personally, I think he should be acquitted for doing his job.
Schleicher pointed jurors toward the testimony of a forensic toxicologist who found fentanyl levels were "well below the ratio" of people who die from an overdose and a "very low" level of methamphetamine in blood taken from Floyd at the hospital.

Closing arguments are irrelevant and not part of the trial. The trial ended when both sides rested.

Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video.

Actually, that is all you were allowed to see. Presumably, the jury saw ALL the evidence, and will make a just decision.
Yes I watched the trial. It was on a station that you’re mommy probably blocked you from. The just decision should be guilty

Well, we just have to wait and see. Trust the system (including the appeal process).

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.
Didn't happen---------there would be physical damage if the knee had killed the violent criminal. There was no damage from the knee-----but there was plenty of documented damage from the drug abuse.
Damn you’re gullible. You honestly think it was just a coincidence that he had a drug induced heart attack at the exact time a cop was kneeling on his neck and he was pleading because he couldn’t breath?! Let’s just ignore the fact that the cop kept his knee on that mans lifeless body for minutes. Fuck that cop, he’s gonna have plenty of time to think about all of it behind bars

Y’all are brainwashed. Did you watch the trial or just listen to talking heads feed you dishonest talking points?

Last edited:
Actually, the best result would be a complete acquittal. I am curious to watch the reaction.

10 minutes on a dudes neck is not manslaughter. It’s gotta be second or third degree. My bet is third degree so both sides get pissed off
The video that we have all seen at least a thousand times only serves to inflame emotions and suppress logic. There is NO WAY a man survives for 9 minutes if the aggressor WANTS to kill. He would have been dead within a minute. Chauvin was out of line and the other officers should have intervened. They were newbies afraid of challenging the experienced guy, who was being an idiot.

Damn you’re gullible. You honestly think it was just a coincidence that he had a drug induced heart attack at the exact time a cop was kneeling on his neck and he was pleading because he couldn’t breath?! Let’s just ignore the fact that the cop kept his knee on that mans lifeless body for minutes. Fuck that cop, he’s gonna have plenty of time to think about all of it behind bars
He should have had to sit there in orange and shackled the same way most
defendants have to.

The video that we have all seen at least a thousand times only serves to inflame emotions and suppress logic. There is NO WAY a man survives for 9 minutes if the aggressor WANTS to kill. He would have been dead within a minute. Chauvin was out of line and the other officers should have intervened. They were newbies afraid of challenging the experienced guy, who was being an idiot.
Ok you just showed that you watched none of the trial at all. Not one of the charges is for the cop intending to Kill Flyod.

The "two sides" are the American people and the elite-owned media globalists dividing us. And nobody on "either side" of the racial divide has the balls to speak up and put a stop to it.
Theres one truth that we can plainly see on video. A cop killed a man by kneeling on his neck. It’s not complicated.
Didn't happen---------there would be physical damage if the knee had killed the violent criminal. There was no damage from the knee-----but there was plenty of documented damage from the drug abuse.
No fuck you boing boing boy. The prosecution even quit saying his knee was on druggie Floyd’s neck after the other body cam footage destroyed that arguments. Now it’s the “neck area”. Thanks for showing you didn’t watch a damn thing.

Second-degree manslaughter is culpable negligence where a person creates an unreasonable risk and consciously takes the chance of causing death or great bodily harm to someone else. Chauvin is charged with committing or intentionally aiding in the commission of this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back