Chauvin lives !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Isnt that great news ?
Everybodys favourite racist thug is likely to survive his recent misfortune. His detractors have only another 20 years to get him.
20 years more than he gave Mr Floyd.

Good news.

No one should be the target of violence or vigilanteism in prison.

Isnt that great news ?
Everybodys favourite racist thug is likely to survive his recent misfortune. His detractors have only another 20 years to get him.
The words Mister and Floyd are irrevocably and permanently antithesized. If you wish to project accuracy I suggest you refer to the scum sucking, bottom feeding, Career criminalizing protozoan.

Jo

I wish he recovers.....but I know what kind of cop he was.
I'm just glad I never met him in person.
I hate cops like that.
Yeah....funny thing....so do the criminals, rapists, theives, thugs and deadbeat dads....they share your dislike.

Isnt that great news ?
Mr. Floyd was a loser. If it wasn't Chauvin, it would have been something else.

Isnt that great news ?
I guess you didn't hear that george floyd died from his own drugs....drug overdose... yet the left had to have their victory. I predict Mr. Chauvin will eventually be exonerated and someone is going to have to reimburse him for false imprisonment.

and isn't it quite a coincidence that Chauvin was stabbed? by whom? after evidence was obtained that exonerates Chauvin. Was this a deep state hit?

Last edited:

Isnt that great news ?

I'll take "LYING TABLOIDS' for $1000, Alex.

guardian.com

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back