protest sheriffs accused of excessive force Los Angeles

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I would like to see this video from were they recognized him. But that doesnt fit their narative. cop video should be released. we got gang banger with loaded gun in in his pants. he starts reaching for the gun when talking to the police he fights them and they end up like they are in the video clip. here come the protests. dang.

I would like to see this video from were they recognized him. But that doesnt fit their narative. cop video should be released. we got gang banger with loaded gun in in his pants. he starts reaching for the gun when talking to the police he fights them and they end up like they are in the video clip. here come the protests. dang.
The perp had a gun. He may be missing a limb, but a known gang banger with a loaded gun.

I have no sympathy for criminals, even disabled ones.

If people don't want the the cops after them then don't do shit that brings them. You don't even have to be a good person, just be a decent person.

Honestly I don't think we're tough enough with criminals anymore.

Just because he may have had a gun, how does that make him a gangbanger? Do you consider a white man carrying a gun to be a gangbanger? That is now the American way to walk around with a gun, isn't that what the right advocates for everyone to carry.

Forum List

Back