Chauvin lives !!

Isnt that great news ?
Everybodys favourite racist thug is likely to survive his recent misfortune. His detractors have only another 20 years to get him.
20 years more than he gave Mr Floyd.
If he was a racist why wasn't he charged with a hate crime? You are full of shit, like your shithole country.

No....but it was clear he was negligent.
The fact that Floyd ended up dead is just as much his fault as the drugs.
When you're a cop once you arrest someone...you're responsible for their safety.
He used the same tactics that departments around the nation teach and use.
My old man always said…”son, if you don’t want to get fucked up by cops don’t give cops a reason to fuck you up.”
I was taught the causation principle at a young age…ghetto peeps are never taught cause and effect.

Isnt that great news ?
Everybodys favourite racist thug is likely to survive his recent misfortune. His detractors have only another 20 years to get him.
Never ever stabbed Mr Ignorant Turdy .
I have told you gullibles repeatedly and from before he went on trial that he would never serve a day inside .
Put a tracer on him if you have doubts .
Expect they are putting finising touches to his new identity right now , the same as they do all the time .
Poor old Turdy . You and Fake News The Guardian know nothing .

Isnt that great news ?
Get a grip, Tam. Fentanyl and poor health assisted the shortening of F's lifespan.

My old man always said…”son, if you don’t want to get fucked up by cops don’t give cops a reason to fuck you up.”
I was taught the causation principle at a young age…ghetto peeps are never taught cause and effect.
That's probably the excuse the SS gave everyone at the Nuremberg Trials.

I agree with you to a point.....but all it did was give Democrats an issue to get their takeover of government rolling.

Just because the folks upstairs say it's okay.....doesn't mean you have to do it.

In the military we have the US Code Of Conduct to tell us when not to follow unlawful orders and the UCMJ. If my superior gives me an unlawful or immoral order I'm not compelled to obey it. Cops are pretty much the same, only it's much more complex. If they're training them wrong....they should be held accountable. The cop that causes harm to a suspect, they can be held accountable by internal affairs.

Code_of_Conduct_(United_States_Military).pdf.jpg

Why such devotion to a drug addled loser? Is it your deranged hatred for law and order?
Funny, that's how the Capital Police treated Trump supporters on Jan 6th.

It's never okay for authorities to treat people differently just because of who they are.
If they're resisting.....that opens up different tactics.....but you're not supposed to ignore or refuse medical aide when a suspect is unconscious.

Chauvin had his knee on Floyds neck till he died.
He's a mark.
Chauvin was probably lucky to survive a stabbing. Unlike being stabbed in the neck multiple times like Larry Nassar.

Cops by definition operate in harms way. If they don't, then they aren't doing their job.
This is the Libra in me coming out.

I can see the issue from both sides.

It doesn't make you any more right if you're killing suspects because they're drug-pushers.

We can't condemn or support Chavin and okay everything he did while attacking or supporting the Feds for what they did on Jan 6th.

Who you're beating the crap out of (or allowing to die) doesn't deserve mistreatment because of their race, religion, or their political affiliation.

That's probably the excuse the SS gave everyone at the Nuremberg Trials.

I agree with you to a point.....but all it did was give Democrats an issue to get their takeover of government rolling.

Just because the folks upstairs say it's okay.....doesn't mean you have to do it.

In the military we have the US Code Of Conduct to tell us when not to follow unlawful orders and the UCMJ. If my superior gives me an unlawful or immoral order I'm not compelled to obey it. Cops are pretty much the same, only it's much more complex. If they're training them wrong....they should be held accountable. The cop that causes harm to a suspect, they can be held accountable by internal affairs.

View attachment 864338
As a Veteran I’m surprised you take the position you do. Us common folk have a hard time understanding the level of mental stress that cops are under almost at all times. Yes, they should be conditioned to handle the stress but like any job many just aren’t as good at it as others.

Problem is as we have seen many times they don't always need a reason.

As a Veteran I’m surprised you take the position you do. Us common folk have a hard time understanding the level of mental stress that cops are under almost at all times. Yes, they should be conditioned to handle the stress but like any job many just aren’t as good at it as others.
My brother was a US Marshal.
Often times he had to prevent himself from getting angry when arresting a suspect.
They spit on you and scream expletives at you.

You cannot allow yourself to be triggered.

I remember when I was in Real Estate school I sat next to a cop.....and he had the worst attitude. He was getting out of law-enforcement because he had problems with anger management.

Forum List

Back