Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

SCUM BAG should be charged with full on murder in the first.
Here we go first link:
Unfortunate that I end up agreeing with people I normally disagree with and so many "conservatives" are defending the cop and saying it was all Floyd's fault, but days ago I predicted this was going to blow up big and it has, days ago I said this guy was dead at the scene and he was (link below), and days ago I predicted this cop was going to hang for it and he will.

I've always been a big supporter of police, but in many ways, many police depts have been going too far too often for a long time and always covering for their own. And this whole Covid thing seems to have only exacerbated things worse.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Floyd was dead before that cop ever took his knee off his neck, a big strong guy who did little or nothing to warrant the treatment, over an alleged bum check and they couldn't get a pulse or resuscitate Floyd even with CPR and EST.

I've seen my share of bad cops and crooked cops.

There is a gofundme fund at the end of the article to help Floyd's family. I've already donated to it.

Now go ahead and call me liberal trash, too.

Last edited:
Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis
Finally found a link

Finally!

He and his 3 incompetent Keystone Kops are responsible for that mans death, it has to be addressed in court.

It is likely he will be charged with Murder and the others be charged with Man Slaughter.

This just now. On cable tv. No link yet.

Here we go first link:

Nah - kneeling on a dudes neck for 8-9 minutes is hardly worthy of a M1 charge.
I mean, this guy has such a stellar record! :rolleyes:
What about resisting arrest?

First of all, this guy deserves anything he gets. That's murder in my opinion. But you have to laugh at how long it took to arrest the guy. Democrats are quick to complain about a Republican response to anything and everything. But they had to burn down the precinct house to get this buffoon's attention. AYFKM? This big mouthed mayor should be charged with accessory to arson, if there is such a charge.
If you're writing about Floyd, I agree.

Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis
Finally found a link

Finally!

He and his 3 incompetent Keystone Kops are responsible for that mans death, it has to be addressed in court.

It is likely he will be charged with Murder and the others be charged with Man Slaughter.

So klobuchar's overlooking his misconduct over the past 10 years makes her responsible too yes?
Will Joe Biden be forced to consider a partnership with the morbidly obese Stacey Abrams?

Here we go first link:

And a hand-cuffed dude at that.
A "handcuffed dude" that was still trying to get away.

The first step in proper justice

Looting, rioting, vandalism and intimidation are not proper steps in the pursuit of justice

You are correct. They are not proper steps in protest or pursuit of justice.

But they tried kneeling on the sidelines, and people bitched about that.
They tried marching, and no one listened.
They tried blocking traffic, and people wanted to be able to run them over.

Maybe if we had listened, Miineapolis would not be burning.

So destroying innocent people's businesses who had absolutely nothing to do with this is ok?

Anyone believing that shit is fucked in the head

I am not condoning the looting and destruction. Far from it. I am explaining our part in all this.

Also, the protests were peaceful at the very beginning. And the police response was tear gas.

And the white guy in the gas mask who was smashing windows?

Were there irons on his legs? Was his mouth gagged so he couldn't spit or bite? Was the cop worried about catching the virus? So many questions, so many idiot commie zeroes mouthing off about things they don't know shit about.

The officer is officially a political prisoner. The mob wants a human sacrifice.

The man had a handcuffed prisoner face down on the ground with a knee on his neck for 9 minutes. The man pleaded that he could not breath. He pissed his pants and called out for him mother. These are not the signs of someone resisting. These are signs someone is dying.

Here we go first link:

And a hand-cuffed dude at that.
A "handcuffed dude" that was still trying to get away.

Trying to get away or trying to breath? A knee between the shoulder blades of a handcuffed suspect will hold him down. A knee in the neck is not allowed by police departments. And for very good reasons.

How can this not be an open-and-shut case? At the same time, the police are always given light sentences, and 20 years would be a light sentence. Chauvin will be lucky if he only gets 20 years.

Were there irons on his legs? Was his mouth gagged so he couldn't spit or bite? Was the cop worried about catching the virus? So many questions, so many idiot commie zeroes mouthing off about things they don't know shit about.

Many years ago I worked as a security guard at a hospital. Mostly it was typical rent-a-cop stuff. But occasionally we would have to help subdue a mental patient. Once the hands were secured (straight jacket or cuff to a heavy leather belt), he would be held on the floor until the doctor came to administer medicine. A knee in the back was one of the ways we held him still. A person lying flat on their stomach, with their hands secured behind their back, cannot get up or even roll over. They cannot bite the person holding them. Any spit only goes out to the side.

Here we go first link:

Murder in the first is also called premeditated murder. If you filth knew anything about the law, you would have known this.

Forum List

Back