Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

This dude should have been arrested the minute the video was seen. That makes the loudmouth mayor of Minneapolis responsible for the riots. The people are pissed as well they should be. The rioting was a little stupid and self destructive but then again, they got peoples attention.

This just now. On cable tv. No link yet.

SCUM BAG should be charged with full on murder in the first.

Here we go first link:

Nah - kneeling on a dudes neck for 8-9 minutes is hardly worthy of a M1 charge.
I mean, this guy has such a stellar record! :rolleyes:

This dude should have been arrested the minute the video was seen. The loudmouth mayor of Minneapolis is responsible for the riots. The people are pissed as well they should be. The rioting was a little stupid and self destructive but then again, they got peoples attention.
It was instigated by outsiders. That is simply horrendous.

This dude should have been arrested the minute the video was seen. That makes the loudmouth mayor of Minneapolis responsible for the riots. The people are pissed as well they should be. The rioting was a little stupid and self destructive but then again, they got peoples attention.

Democrat 'leadership' on parade.... :auiqs.jpg:

First of all, this guy deserves anything he gets. That's murder in my opinion. But you have to laugh at how long it took to arrest the guy. Democrats are quick to complain about a Republican response to anything and everything. But they had to burn down the precinct house to get this buffoon's attention. AYFKM? This big mouthed mayor should be charged with accessory to arson, if there is such a charge.

The innocent policeman will be sacrificed on the alter of political correctness in order to halt the riots. ... :cool:

Another idiot who hasn't acquainted himself with the fact that there are cameras EVERYWHERE now.
Both private and commercial security footage don't lie, no matter how hard you CRY.

Dirty cops and prosecutors needed to be taught a lesson. Hey, trumpoholics have been calling for a civil war, they got one.

I understand that the POS SOB hasn't been charged as yet.

All 4 motherfuckers are pleading the 5th.
I guess they're new to CCTV and security camera video, too, like Trump.
The surveillance society of fascism can be used against you. And there are endless amount of people who will abuse your rights. Including a high percentage of Prog voters. Remember that.

Here we go first link:

And a hand-cuffed dude at that.

I understand that the POS SOB hasn't been charged as yet.

All 4 motherfuckers are pleading the 5th.
I guess they're new to CCTV and security camera video, too, like Trump.
The surveillance society of fascism can be used against you. And there are endless amount of people who will abuse your rights. Including a high percentage of Prog voters. Remember that.

You didn't say anything memorable.

First of all, this guy deserves anything he gets. That's murder in my opinion. But you have to laugh at how long it took to arrest the guy. Democrats are quick to complain about a Republican response to anything and everything. But they had to burn down the precinct house to get this buffoon's attention. AYFKM? This big mouthed mayor should be charged with accessory to arson, if there is such a charge.

"But you have to laugh at how long it took to arrest the guy...."

Policeman's union is the biggest, fattest, meanest union in the country. They intervene immediately on behalf of a cop accused of unlawful killing. They'll have their lawyers all over this now, too.

The first step in proper justice

Looting, rioting, vandalism and intimidation are not proper steps in the pursuit of justice

You are correct. They are not proper steps in protest or pursuit of justice.

But they tried kneeling on the sidelines, and people bitched about that.
They tried marching, and no one listened.
They tried blocking traffic, and people wanted to be able to run them over.

Maybe if we had listened, Miineapolis would not be burning.

Here we go first link:

And a hand-cuffed dude at that.

Cuffed behind the back no less. But I'm certain that the murderous butthole needed to kneel on his neck for 8-9 minutes for fear of being punched!

Another idiot who hasn't acquainted himself with the fact that there are cameras EVERYWHERE now.
Both private and commercial security footage don't lie, no matter how hard you CRY.
There is no reason to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:
According to American law the policeman is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
If you are new to this country, I understand your confusion. .. :cool:

I don't think this guy will be walking and the other who watch will be looking for a new job at Walmart.

The flip side is the riots were equally wrong when local businesses suffer because of mob mentality. One felony does not justify more felonies.

Forum List

Back