What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Last edited:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She thought he was guilty and would have voted that way, but she was an alternate and did not participate in the decision. The actual jurors' names have not been released.

Before the trial, she was asked if she wanted to be a juror, and said her feelings were mixed....but after she had sat through the trial she would have voted guilty anyway. So why a retrial?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack

Last edited:

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

In your case absolutely.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
why will he get an appeal...he is a white cop who killed a black man and got convicted...the powers that are cannot allow this...the implication of white men being held responsible for their actions wont fly...simple as that..

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
why will he get an appeal...he is a white cop who killed a black man and got convicted...the powers that are cannot allow this...the implication of white men being held responsible for their actions wont fly...simple as that..
I hope you're wrong on this one.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

If this is a just World...which it isn't.......then the appeals court would dismiss all 3 verdicts......and free this guy ....

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She thought he was guilty and would have voted that way, but she was an alternate and did not participate in the decision. The actual jurors' names have not been released.

Before the trial, she was asked if she wanted to be a juror, and said her feelings were mixed....but after she had sat through the trial she would have voted guilty anyway. So why a retrial?

Her comments on the jurors not using their real names and keeping away from discussion giving out personal information...yeah not hard to conclude people felt intimidated of being doxxed. Personally I don't think there will be an appeal, because the courts have also been intimidated. What's interesting is that intimidation of the crowd gathered around Floyd during the 9 minutes played apart in the actions of law enforcement.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

Obviously this is going to mistrial and because of political pressure retrial.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Do we think you are dumb?

1619172356314.png

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

The judge also chose not to sequester the jury, so they saw all of it.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that no one had the guts to do the right thing.

Chauvin certainly did fuck up staying on Floyd's back, but he did not intend to kill him.

Furthermore how can you face 3 different charges for killing one piece of shit even if you meant to do it?

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Justice served. The article was about an alternate juror who didn’t get a standing and said the cop was guilty. Separately the article throws in an anonymous “quote” from “one juror” that has no context and has a broken link for citation. BULLSHIT.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.
Understatement of the fuckin year... We know for a fact that Pinheadlope specifically is a window licking jabbering imbecile. She is like a black hole of pure ignorance. If an intelligent person comes into close proximity to her, their own intellect is compromised. It is a crime that she consumes oxygen and has remaines a fugitive of natural selection for this long.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

Really, all that is needed here is blabbering Maxine Waters threatening the world along with her side kicks Biden and Obama for an appeal.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that no one had the guts to do the right thing.

Chauvin certainly did fuck up staying on Floyd's back, but he did not intend to kill him.

Furthermore how can you face 3 different charges for killing one piece of shit even if you meant to do it?
Courage is a rare phenomenon in people, which is why evil seems to flourish

But when we see it, we dutifully award them a medal for standing out or lie a flower at their grave site with a nervous smile on our faces

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

View attachment 483010

Yes.

Next question.

You must think we , the democrats, are stupid.
You want me to repeat myself?

Do you really think that will help you understand any better?

Here, let me sooth your angst with a Joe Biden moment that probably made you vote for him

" ... I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and pull and rub my leg down so it was straight, and watch the hair come back up again ... So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up my lap. And I love kids jumping up my lap."

Thoth001

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Appeal on the way.

In your case absolutely.

I agree Westwall. :D

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List