Are there bigger racists on the planet than white elite leftists?

What a bunch of losers.

They won't address the fact that 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. (Oh you know they fact checked me and damn does that fact spoil their narrative.)

Man, how that rankles them. Wonder how they deal with Israel naming a train station after Trump and the Golan Heights. They ignore it. I mean they have to. Right?

Wow, how does that fit with their nazi card.

Do you know they actually think nazis were capitalists. Lol, how stupid are they?

From what I've heard, that was mostly local people upset that a statue in their park was being removed. So?
So, you hear only the BULLSHIT that you want to hear!
Goodwin, who is from Arkansas, Ramos, who is from Georgia, Davis, who is from Florida and Borden who is from Ohio were all found guilty of beating DeAndre Harris at the Nazi “Unite the Right” HATE rally.
TIME_edited-1.jpg

we still don't know how many of the radical protestors actually were that, and not just leftist provocateurs posing. If anybody has any FACTS on that, post them.
ZERO!
I asked for FACTS (evidence/sources), not meaningless drivel.
You have NO proof there was even one!
Post your FAKE "facts" first.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
- Hitchens' razor

Last edited:
Sorry, when the protesters on your side of the rally show up with tiki torches yelling 'the jews will not replace us' and 'blood and soil' along with nazi flags, kkk and other white supremecist uniforms then it's time to leave the rally. Either that or you're not a very good guy.
I would not leave a protest that I was legitimately protesting in no matter who came along and joined it. It would not be up to me to leave. It would be up to you to distinguish what each person is protesting about.

Many of the protestors, if not most, were protesting the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue from a park, and had nothing to do with Nazis, kkk, or any white supremacist, and we still don't know how many of the radical protestors actually were that, and not just leftist provocateurs posing. If anybody has any FACTS on that, post them.

I get it, you'd stand with the Nazis in a rally that was created and promoted by white supremacists.
I never said anything to indicate that, Mr Strawman phony. As for the rally/march, it was to protest removal of a statue of Robert E Lee, not anything about white supremacy.

You just admitted you wouldn't leave the Charlottesville rally. Created by and promoted for white supremacists. Where gee to the surprise of no one white supremacists and Nazis showed up. You're telling me you'd stay at the rally. There is no strawman, you'd stand with Nazis. Congratulations, idiot. :crybaby:
go figure. Bernie voters think they'd have gotten laid in 1970 and White Supremacists want to go back to the 1920s. LOL

You admit President Trump condemned the White Supremacists who Constitutionally and Legally assembled and were exercising their Freedom of Speech for their display of 'hatred, bigotry, and violence' ....

.....SO WHY ARE YOUR TIGHTIE-WHITIES STILL IN SUCH A KNOT?
Because Nazi tramp EQUATED his fellow Nazi protester's violence to the peaceful people who opposed their Trumpian HATE!

CNN and the Left knowingly spun this story to make Trump look like a Nazi-sympathizer.
BULLSHIT!
Tramp himself equated his fellow Nazis and White Nationalists to the honest people brave enough to stand against Tramp inspired HATE!
“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.
- Donald Jackass Tramp
When you find your way out of the woods, come back and post again. :rolleyes:
When you can stop lying, come back and post again.

BULLSHIT! Muller investigation showed over 100 acts of collusion between the Tramp campaign and Russian operatives..

Wow....talking about deviating from the topic...and rejecting reality...

Before we refocus on the thread topic...that has already been resolved...one quick 'note' on your latest delusional rant:

View attachment 308974

.......NONE.
Typical lying scum POS Right-wing disinformation. That was NOT the Mueller Report, but the LIES from AG Barr!!!!
This is why honest people know to check everything the Right claims because experience guided by intelligence has shown they ALWAYS lie!

As in, stop pretending there's no need for you to mention how the FISA Courts admonished the Dems, for filing false docx in order to get the Mueller investigation legally launched.
LIAR!
The 434-page report issued by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that the FBI had an “authorized purpose” when it initiated its investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, into the Trump campaign. In doing so, Horowitz implicitly rejected assertions by the president and fellow Republicans that the case was launched out of political animus or that the FBI broke its own rules on using informants.

CNN and the Left knowingly spun this story to make Trump look like a Nazi-sympathizer.
BULLSHIT!
Tramp himself equated his fellow Nazis and White Nationalists to the honest people brave enough to stand against Tramp inspired HATE!
“We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.
- Donald Jackass Tramp
When you find your way out of the woods, come back and post again. :rolleyes:
When you can stop lying, come back and post again.
One cannot lie with a question. Read the title of the thread.

We know there were no good people among the protestors. Can you show if there were any good people among the counter protestors ?... or maybe they all were illegally blocking traffic.

You admit President Trump condemned the White Supremacists who Constitutionally and Legally assembled and were exercising their Freedom of Speech for their display of 'hatred, bigotry, and violence' ....

Because Nazi tramp EQUATED his fellow Nazi protester's violence to the peaceful people who opposed their Trumpian HATE!
You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
IOW, I nailed your lie.

Forum List

Back