we still don't know how many of the radical protestors actually were that, and not just leftist provocateurs posing. If anybody has any FACTS on that, post them.
ZERO!
I asked for FACTS (evidence/sources), not meaningless drivel.
You have NO proof there was even one!
Post your FAKE "facts" first.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
- Hitchens' razor
You have no proof that there was NOT one. Or 100. Or 1000. And you also have no proof that there were any good people among the leftist counter protestors.

If there were none, then Trump was being too generous to say they had fine people.

You admit President Trump condemned the White Supremacists who Constitutionally and Legally assembled and were exercising their Freedom of Speech for their display of 'hatred, bigotry, and violence' ....

.....SO WHY ARE YOUR TIGHTIE-WHITIES STILL IN SUCH A KNOT?
Because Nazi tramp EQUATED his fellow Nazi protester's violence to the peaceful people who opposed their Trumpian HATE!
You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
IOW, I nailed your lie.
The only thing you nailed, is a nail in your head.

we still don't know how many of the radical protestors actually were that, and not just leftist provocateurs posing. If anybody has any FACTS on that, post them.
ZERO!

- Hitchens' razor
You have no proof that there was NOT one. Or 100. Or 1000. And you also have no proof that there were any good people among the leftist counter protestors.

If there were none, then Trump was being too generous to say they had fine people.
And you have NO proof of any of your claims.

- Hitchens' razor

ZERO!

- Hitchens' razor

There was the murdered girl. Aside from that, the Unite the Right Protest was a rousing success.

ZERO!

- Hitchens' razor

There was the murdered girl. Aside from that, the Unite the Right Protest was a rousing success.
"Unite the Right" is media propaganda, which many people have been duped by.

The protest was simply to stop the city from removing a statue of Robert E Lee, from a city park.

As in, stop pretending there's no need for you to mention how the FISA Courts admonished the Dems, for filing false docx in order to get the Mueller investigation legally launched.
LIAR!
The 434-page report issued by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that the FBI had an “authorized purpose” when it initiated its investigation, known as Crossfire Hurricane, into the Trump campaign. In doing so, Horowitz implicitly rejected assertions by the president and fellow Republicans that the case was launched out of political animus or that the FBI broke its own rules on using informants.

Google Image Result for https://www.logolynx.com/images/logolynx/36/3645d143d8af28ea98d8f45b0c0919aa.jpeg

ZERO!

- Hitchens' razor

from a guy who drove into town to create chaos. his name was on no side.

From what I've heard, that was mostly local people upset that a statue in their park was being removed. So?
So, you hear only the BULLSHIT that you want to hear!
Goodwin, who is from Arkansas, Ramos, who is from Georgia, Davis, who is from Florida and Borden who is from Ohio were all found guilty of beating DeAndre Harris at the Nazi “Unite the Right” HATE rally.
TIME_edited-1.jpg
You are hearing the bullshit from the media. The park statue was the theme of the protest march. You're just another dupe.

- Hitchens' razor

from a guy who drove into town to create chaos. his name was on no side.
The girl who died was hit in the street, while unlawfully blocking traffic. She wasn't on a sidewalk.

Are you nothing but a sponge for the anti-Trump media ? What % of the protestors were Nazis ? 50%? 20 ?
100%
You don't have a shred of evidence to support that idiotic statement. For all you know, Nazis might have been less than 1%.

In fact, there may have been NO NAZIs at all. The guys with the torches could have ALL been agent provacateurs gone there just to give the protest a bad name.

And the more I see the Nazi blabbering in this thread, the more I'm becoming inclined to think that's exactly what occurred here. :doubt:

:th_believecrap:

ZERO!

- Hitchens' razor

She should not have thrown herself at a car that was already under attack.

And I suppose you and Trump hold that the Tiki-Torch and White Nationalists flag toatin' bunch marching while they chanted "Jews will not replace us" were among the 'America's best'!

I thought they had a right to hold whatever flag they wanted? I give the right to spit on the american flag. why can't you offer up they had a right to carry their flag? what are you afraid of?

Absolutely they have the right to hold whatever flag they want.....and we will know them by what flag they choose.

What does it say about people like you, when you choose the American flag, to burn?

I never burn the American flag except to retire it as is the proper way to dispose of a torn old flag. Didn't you know that?

Plenty of your fellow lefties have. What does it say about them, that they choose to do that? What does it say about you, that you are allied with them?

All evidence shows Antifa showed up in Charlottesville without any legal permit to assemble and with the publicly admitted intent of INITIATING violence against the White Supremacists, which they did.
LIAR!
But you knew Tramp was lying when you mindlessly parroted his lie!
The Washington Post Fact Checker published a document in an earlier fact-check showing that counter-protesters had indeed acquired an official permit for Saturday, when the Unite the Right march was scheduled.

The permit was issued to Walt Heinecke, an associate professor of educational research, statistics and evaluation at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education.

Donald Trump
stated on August 15, 2017 in a question-and-answer session with reporters:
White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."
Did this so-called "permit" authorize them to lie down in the street blocking cars, and a legally permitted march ?

I'll answer. No it didn't. No permit does that, so it wouldn't matter if they had a permit or not. They were criminal lawbreakers, who intentionally and illegally blocked the march, and started all the trouble.

- Hitchens' razor

"Unite the Right" is media propaganda, which many people have been duped by.

The protest was simply to stop the city from removing a statue of Robert E Lee, from a city park.
BULLSHIT!

All evidence shows Antifa showed up in Charlottesville without any legal permit to assemble and with the publicly admitted intent of INITIATING violence against the White Supremacists, which they did.
LIAR!
But you knew Tramp was lying when you mindlessly parroted his lie!
The Washington Post Fact Checker published a document in an earlier fact-check showing that counter-protesters had indeed acquired an official permit for Saturday, when the Unite the Right march was scheduled.

The permit was issued to Walt Heinecke, an associate professor of educational research, statistics and evaluation at the University of Virginia’s Curry School of Education.

Donald Trump
stated on August 15, 2017 in a question-and-answer session with reporters:
White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."
Did this so-called "permit" authorize them to lie down in the street blocking cars, and a legally permitted march ?

I'll answer. No it didn't. No permit does that, so it wouldn't matter if they had a permit or not. They were criminal lawbreakers, who intentionally and illegally blocked the march, and started all the trouble.
Did the Nazi permit authorize them to beat people with 2 by 4s that they brought for that purpose?

I'll answer. No it didn't. No permit does that, so it wouldn't matter if they had a permit or not. They were criminal lawbreakers, who intentionally and illegally bludgeoned people and started all the trouble.

Forum List

Back