Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

There are many nations controlled from men and women of your culture. Not good in near all of them if not all of them. I get the flag argument if it means that those waving it are wanting slavery.
I don't understand whatever the fuck it is you're trying to say.

I don't understand whatever the fuck it is you're trying to say.
Your views of injustice while those of your culture cannot improve their citizens lives in nations they control. Good pride and not so good pride affects us all. There are people who are better than others. If they are white and male, they need not apply. We need to accept people who do the best for us at the minimum of government expense.

Your views of injustice while those of your culture cannot improve their citizens lives in nations they control.
Its racism why you think the difference is culture rather than resources. This country's wealth and resources came from exploiting slave labor and now by exploiting third world labor (which the poor, middle and upper class all benefit from) and the labor of its own working class which the elites benefit from. Third world countries comparatively have no else to exploit but their own labor.
Good pride and not so good pride affects us all. There are people who are better than others. If they are white and male, they need not apply. We need to accept people who do the best for us at the minimum of government expense.
I don't care about pride. It's this wilful fucking ignorance from American's like Mac1958 who don't ever see the danger their deplorable brethren pose until it starts affecting them.

If one is against birth control one wants more abortions. Man some people are just plain dumb. What business is it of anybody else's if even every last woman decides to go on birth control and stay on it?

Its racism why you think the difference is culture rather than resources. This country's wealth and resources came from exploiting slave labor and now by exploiting third world labor (which the poor, middle and upper class all benefit from) and the labor of its own working class which the elites benefit from. Third world countries comparatively have no else to exploit but their own labor.

I don't care about pride. It's this wilful fucking ignorance from American's like Mac1958 who don't ever see the danger their deplorable brethren pose until it starts affecting them.
wuzkang.jpg

This country's wealth came from entrepeneurship and people making things with their own 2 hands, buttnugget.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

You Dims just hate it when someone points out facts to you.....

If one is against birth control one wants more abortions. Man some people are just plain dumb. What business is it of anybody else's if even every last woman decides to go on birth control and stay on it?
Male Bass?

Y'know, I've been wondering about this for a while. Since 2016, actually.

It's clear that more Americans agree with this kind of thing than we knew (and by "we", I mean people across the political spectrum). And when Trump repeatedly calls Mexicans "animals", it doesn't change his numbers at all. Shouldn't it?

I now believe that a pretty damn large swath of this country isn't what "we" thought or assumed.

Yep, this thread is proof of that, none of the MAGA types have any issues with what Kirk is saying.

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

Actually it can screw up a females brain, especially in younger females.

A human brain doesn't finish maturing and forming until the mid to late 20s.

So doing anything that alter hormones in a unnatural way in females can effect brain function and development since hormones control development in males and females differently.

Almost half of women taking birth control report having mood swings, depression and more.

A study done by Columbia University has shown on average liberal/democratic people tend to have more issues with depression, anxiety and so on vs people who are of the conservative persuasion. So in essence, Kirk is correct.

Is he in the GOP, represent them, never heard of him. :dunno:

Never take medical advice from a high school graduate, college drop out.

How about one with only a law degree? Did you believe Biden when he told the country that the covid vax stopped the spread?

Y'know, I've been wondering about this for a while. Since 2016, actually.

It's clear that more Americans agree with this kind of thing than we knew (and by "we", I mean people across the political spectrum). And when Trump repeatedly calls Mexicans "animals", it doesn't change his numbers at all. Shouldn't it?

I now believe that a pretty damn large swath of this country isn't what "we" thought or assumed.

Should Clinton calling half the country 'deplorables' have changed her numbers?

Or Obama calling small town folks 'bitter and clinging to their guns and religion in antipathy towards people who aren't like them'?

You see lefties on here every day making fun of and disparaging what they think conservative voters are.

What's your excuse for all of that?

After being lied to about the virus and then the shots, yes. More Americans are deeply skeptical about ALL the drugs the pharmaceutical cos want to feed us. This isn't stupid.

We have been inoculated to name-calling. By the Left, Mac/Gigi, by your own people. Decades of being called racists, homophobes, transphobes, xenophobes, or my personal fave from here, "Islamophobic twat" because I don't think FGM is a great idea.

Your people taught us to shrug.

Now you're mad we're shrugging.

Guess what Mac? It's all a shrug to me.
Oh Sue. You still believe that vax crap. How cute..

Loretta Lynn disagrees with him.

Forum List

Back