Charlie Crist, Running For Gov of Fl, Tells DeSantis Supporters, 'I Don't Want Your Vote'.

Crist is going to lose so bad he will end up on a gaycation at a 2 star resort with Gillum :abgg2q.jpg:

ni7m8p3g7i671.jpg

He already was. He's still sore about it.

Crist just demonstrated that, despite being the best candidate the Democrats have to offer against DeSantis, he is as dumb as a fence post.

1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!

:p

2. When is the last time you heard a politician trying to win an election insult voters and tell them he doesn't want their vote instead of attempting to sway them to vote for him?

DeSantis currently has a 54% support rate in Florida, which means Crist just told over half of Floridians to kiss his ass, that he does not want their vote.

Doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy, but what do I know...

View attachment 686665

The only reason he would say this, knowing there are more registered Republicans than DemoKKKrats in the state, is if he KNOWS the Dems are planning to cheat.

Looks like he let the cat out of the bag.

Crist is a joke here in Florida.

Of course a joke is the best the filthy Democrat Party can run against DeSantis.

View attachment 686676
This is actually pretty damn funny.

I don't care about this damn establishment conservative, I just want him to beat the stuffing out of that far rightwing hack so we can get back to some type of normalcy.

Crist just demonstrated that, despite being the best candidate the Democrats have to offer against DeSantis, he is as dumb as a fence post.

1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!

:p

2. When is the last time you heard a politician trying to win an election insult voters and tell them he doesn't want their vote instead of attempting to sway them to vote for him?

DeSantis currently has a 54% support rate in Florida, which means Crist just told over half of Floridians to kiss his ass, that he does not want their vote.

Doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy, but what do I know...

View attachment 686665

Gillum coulda been a star!!! LoL

Stupid drug addict
I tell you what, that guy has a silver tongue slicker than Obama's. FL dodged a bullet there!

And I guess Crist is on the hearts and minds campaign. :auiqs.jpg:

I tell you what, that guy has a silver tongue slicker than Obama's. FL dodged a bullet there!

And I guess Crist is on the hearts and minds campaign. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, telling DeSantis supporters he doesn't want their votes.

What a pathetic way to justify losing by a record number of votes. Rather than wasting time trying to win over voters who would never vote for him he can just claim he REJECTED their votes..

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back