Charlie Crist, Running For Gov of Fl, Tells DeSantis Supporters, 'I Don't Want Your Vote'.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Crist just demonstrated that, despite being the best candidate the Democrats have to offer against DeSantis, he is as dumb as a fence post.

1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!

:p

2. When is the last time you heard a politician trying to win an election insult voters and tell them he doesn't want their vote instead of attempting to sway them to vote for him?

DeSantis currently has a 54% support rate in Florida, which means Crist just told over half of Floridians to kiss his ass, that he does not want their vote.

Doesn't sound like the best campaign strategy, but what do I know...

laughing hilariously.jpg

If this is what he said to those deplorables then ole Charlie has just gone up in my book.

Yeah, sounds like you and Crist have the same lack of common sense and low IQ.

One of the dumbest campaign strategies ever.

If it's so dumb Biff, why did you just post this statement...?

"1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!"

Last edited:
Crist just demonstrated that, despite being the best candidate the Democrats have to offer against DeSantis, he is as dumb as a fence post.

1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!

2. When is the last time you heard a politician trying to win an election insult voters and tell them he doesn't want their vote instead of attempting to sway them to vote for him?

DeSantis currently has a 54% support rate in Florida, which means Crist just told over half of Floridians to kiss his ass, that he does not want their vote.

View attachment 686665

That’s fine with me as he will not get my vote.

I remember Crist as an OK Governor of Florida while I consider DeSantis to be an outstanding Governor of Florida.

DeSantis is a less obnoxious Trump.

If it's so dumb Biff, why did you just post this statement...?

"1. If you are a DeSantis supporter Crist was never getting your vote anyway ... HELLOOOOO ... You're a DeSantis supporter!"
Ummm...because Crist saying he doesn't want votes he was never getting in the 1st place makes him sound like an idiot.

View attachment 686665

Something tells me they aren't going to vote for him.....and Desantis voters aren't the only ones not voting for that doofus...

View attachment 686665

I wouldn't want the votes of the uneducated, the mentally ill, and MAGA-cucks either.

I wouldn't want the votes of the uneducated, the mentally ill, and MAGA-cucks either.
How stupid is it to not want votes? If I believe in my platform, I want everyone who likes it to vote for me. Heck, I'd even like people who DON'T like my platform to vote for me. Crist just sounds like he realized he doesn't have a prayer and is spouting sour grapes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back