Charles Manson Gets A Marriage License

The first sentence in the article describes Manson as a "mass murderer", which is bullshit because he never killed anyone.

Fucking dumbass Mundanes, I swear

The first sentence in the article describes Manson as a "mass murderer", which is bullshit because he never killed anyone.

Fucking dumbass Mundanes, I swear

Technically, you are correct, as far as the well known Tate - LaBianca murders are concerned. He is, however, responsible for the murders that were committed, thus the conspiracy conviction. Now there is the cases of Gary Hinman and Donald Shea. He was convicted of those murders. He is scum and should be dead but for the changing of California law.

She reminds me of one of his original hippie chicks.

AP Exclusive Charles Manson gets marriage license - Yahoo News

I bet you are thrilled. Waiting for your invitation?

The young bride, Afton Elaine Burton, 54 years younger than Manson, has known Manson for 9 years, believes he was railroaded, and was never really guilty of killing anyone. She has been trying to get Manson exonerated, and maintains a website for that. Burton said marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives, she said without elaborating. "There's certain things next of kin can do," she said.

Burton claims that she is attracted to Manson's environmental ideas, and that these were the real reason behind his conviction. Well, a chick with looks as good as hers could hitch up with any one of a number of "good catches". I'm thinking she's trying to get fame, leading to money, and Manson won't be around much longer anyway. Also, the prison doesn't allow conjugal visits fro lifers.

Truthfully, I've always wondered about Manson's conviction. I wonder about any conviction that hinges itself on the testimony of a grant of immunity (in this case, to Linda Kasabian).

POL_charles_manson_ml_141118_4x3_992.jpg

Forum List

Back