Charles Krauthammer: Obamacare to Result in National Sales Tax on Americans; Public O

It's sexy conservatives like you that get my pee wee worked up into a Boehner.

It's sexy conservatives like you that get my pee wee worked up into a Boehner.

we'll see pee wee. now I'm a wondering what you all will say if Mr. Krauthammer is proven right..

right now you are on record as saying "it scares the shit out of me" I wonder why? aren't you willing to pay your fair share for the freebies? that's pretty damn un patriotic of you pee wee.

I'll take your nickname of Pee Wee for 2 reasons:
1) It's like calling a big man "tiny" - it's ironic because it's actually the opposite
2) Paul Reuben's Pee Wee character is one of the all-time greats of comedy

You seem to think I'll shy away from saying I'm scared of the national sales tax. I won't. See the little red words in my sig? Those aren't just pretty decoration. The last thing that my bottom line needs is a national sales tax.

You keep trying to frame the healthcare debate as a handout to lazy welfare cheats. Feel free to keep fearmongering and distorting the facts like that. The point is that if you take the people you're already paying for (via emergency care and current insurance rates) and bring them into the system, you'll cut costs. Period.

I'll take your nickname of Pee Wee for 2 reasons:
1) It's like calling a big man "tiny" - it's ironic because it's actually the opposite
2) Paul Reuben's Pee Wee character is one of the all-time greats of comedy

You seem to think I'll shy away from saying I'm scared of the national sales tax. I won't. See the little red words in my sig? Those aren't just pretty decoration. The last thing that my bottom line needs is a national sales tax.

You keep trying to frame the healthcare debate as a handout to lazy welfare cheats. Feel free to keep fearmongering and distorting the facts like that. The point is that if you take the people you're already paying for (via emergency care and current insurance rates) and bring them into the system, you'll cut costs. Period.

so you are gonna pay your fair share for the freebies without whining? What are the facts? that 50% of Americans pay Federal Income Tax and almost 50% do not? So until the VAT is installed 50% will be providing freebies to the almost 50% who won't..

how many of the 30 to 50 million (depends on which democwat is lying at the moment) are gonna pay health care premiums and how many are we the people gonna pay for? freebies.

oh, and while you are splaining this to me, if they are gonna pay their way and there will not be freebies then tell us why you robbed the elderly of 960 billion dollars. what makes the elderly less entitled that you lazy little demowats?? doyathink?

It's not anyones job to disprove him, it's his job to provide evidence to support his claim.

so what you are saying is you don't wear britches big enough to enter a rational debate and prove him erroneous. why a whiney little titty baby you bee.

Not at all. Yesterday I saw a unicorn. It was sitting in the tall grass next to the statue of Gen. Fremont in Golden Gate Park. Its single horn had a tint of blue-grey and looked about as tall as a Great Dane, but with the coat of a deer - I could not see the tail, or even if there was one.
When it saw me looking it made a subtle noise, like something I'd never heard before, and then it was gone.
Prove me wrong.

Wry Catcher sees Unicorns. 'nough said. Next.

so what you are saying is you don't wear britches big enough to enter a rational debate and prove him erroneous. why a whiney little titty baby you bee.

Not at all. Yesterday I saw a unicorn. It was sitting in the tall grass next to the statue of Gen. Fremont in Golden Gate Park. Its single horn had a tint of blue-grey and looked about as tall as a Great Dane, but with the coat of a deer - I could not see the tail, or even if there was one.
When it saw me looking it made a subtle noise, like something I'd never heard before, and then it was gone.
Prove me wrong.

it made a subtle noise too.. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel: probably a soft subtle "fuck me running" :lol::lol:

This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. Some knucklehead makes some boneheaded prediction that will scare a bazillion people...and there's no accountability.

can you offer proof to refute him,, or just get pissed off. According to Krauthammer that's what Europe does to fund their miserable health care, the have a VAT. So we will just sit back and see won't we?

Post the transcript of what Krauthammer actually said.

Prove me wrong.

LOL. According to WT the burden of proof is yours. In her 'reasoning' it's up to you to prove I didn't see a unicorn. I gave evidence in terms of time, place and a description of the animal and now, according to WT, you must prove I didn't see a unicorn.

Last edited:
This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. Some knucklehead makes some boneheaded prediction that will scare a bazillion people...and there's no accountability.

can you offer proof to refute him,, or just get pissed off. According to Krauthammer that's what Europe does to fund their miserable health care, the have a VAT. So we will just sit back and see won't we?

Post the transcript of what Krauthammer actually said.

it's right there on the video moron.

Prove me wrong.

LOL. According to WT the burden of proof is yours. In her 'reasoning' it's up to you to prove I didn't see a unicorn. I gave evidence in terms of time, place and a description of the animal and now, according to WT, you must prove I didn't see a unicorn.

again, we believe you, we think you saw a unicorn. why would we want to prove you wrong. did you catch what the subtle noise was? listen closely. and get back to us.

Prove me wrong.

Where did I dispute what you saw? I'm perfectly happy letting people know you believe in Unicorns. Hey EVERYONE Wry sees Unicorns! Enjoy your new credibility rating.

Last edited:

It's not anyones job to disprove him, it's his job to provide evidence to support his claim.

He made a prediction. How the fuck do you prove a prediction erroneous?

He made a prediction. How the fuck do you prove a prediction erroneous?

Moving the goals is not becoming behavior. it's typical of libtards but most unbecoming.. go to the beginning of the thread and try to maintain continuity, if you come across wry's unicorn try to lassooo him.. thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back