Charges against Trump, do Lefty's here agree with this list?

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.
Me to but look at number 10, wasn't the poster talking about Obama?

10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

While Obama bailed out the banks with tax payer money.

It must be an alternate reality I am thinking of.
Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.
Now he's going to implement policy that will cut my social security and medicare. Wasn't worth it.

1. His trade war with China cost me more in commission in 2019. I'm in manufacturing.

2. The way he handled coronavirus when he knew it was serious and continued to say he doesn't wear masks, made the prolonged recession longer. He made it worse. We could possibly be done with it by now if not for his leadership. And now he's got it. Do you believe it? I almost don't. I think he's faking it because he lies about everything. Watch, he'll show up to rallies in 2 weeks a champion hero who survived covid. Fake ass liar. You Trump supporters really are deplorable. Biden is up big in all battleground states and mail in voting is going to make it easy for EVERYONE to vote. That scares Trump. Why he's already calling the election rigged, just like 2016 in case he lost. Lies about everything. Not worth it.

What exactly did Trump do, not what happened while he was president, what EXACTLY did HE do, that Biden would have done differently, that made covid19 worse in this country?

Please be specific as to the action, the time, and the result of that action.

Thanks in advance.

Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

The support Trump who is guilty of the following fascistic elements

1. Voter suppression
2. Militarization of police
3. Incendiary speeches by the president fanning flames/ inciting violence,
4 Calling the free press 'the enemy of the people
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
8 Cozying up to dictators who are our enemies
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
11 Gutting the state department
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
15 Appointing industry lobbyists in major cabinet posts ( related to, 13, 14, )
16 Epic hypocrisy

That’s a start.

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.
Now he's going to implement policy that will cut my social security and medicare. Wasn't worth it.

1. His trade war with China cost me more in commission in 2019. I'm in manufacturing.

2. The way he handled coronavirus when he knew it was serious and continued to say he doesn't wear masks, made the prolonged recession longer. He made it worse. We could possibly be done with it by now if not for his leadership. And now he's got it. Do you believe it? I almost don't. I think he's faking it because he lies about everything. Watch, he'll show up to rallies in 2 weeks a champion hero who survived covid. Fake ass liar. You Trump supporters really are deplorable. Biden is up big in all battleground states and mail in voting is going to make it easy for EVERYONE to vote. That scares Trump. Why he's already calling the election rigged, just like 2016 in case he lost. Lies about everything. Not worth it.

What exactly did Trump do, not what happened while he was president, what EXACTLY did HE do, that Biden would have done differently, that made covid19 worse in this country?

Thanks in advance.
Called it a hoax. Made all the trumpers think it was a hoax. So incompetent he couldn’t unite us even over a pandemic.

Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
16 Epic hypocrisy

Well, when they lie with things like "calling free press the enemy of the people" I can't get to any level of respect. Trump never said that.

And the hypocrisy, pshew. "cozying up to dictators." A Democrat saying that? you have to be fucking kidding me. Obama and Castro, Obama and Imanutjob, Carter and Arafat, the list is endless.

Then there's "anti-science" when Democrats think gender is determined by what you want to be and that they oppose the only two effective anti-climate change solutions in our current technology, nuclear and natural gas.

They may have listed it out, but it's a delusional list

You want your handouts, at least you started with your priority

The constitution states that the president must protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It doesn't mention enemies that are nano in size. Can't derelict his duty if he has no duty or capability of doing anything about a pandemic brought on by the fucking chinks and aggravated by clueless governors.

And when that domestic enemy is Rump, who protects the rest of us? I do.
I dont know who Rump is, but Trump protects us and puts rioters in jail.....I'm down for that......

here is your party.

View attachment 392528

What a four year old

Thanks in advance.
Called it a hoax. Made all the trumpers think it was a hoax. So incompetent he couldn’t unite us even over a pandemic.
Why would we be united over a pandemic? Just like with abortion I am pleased many liberals die as possible..

Thanks in advance.
Why would we be united over a pandemic? Just like with abortion I am pleased many liberals die as possible..
Because the virus isn’t partisan. Even bush united us against terrorism. Trump is a failure.

Thanks in advance.

Wow....................you would wish death and disease on people who don't agree with you politically? That's stupid.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Well, when they lie with things like "calling free press the enemy of the people" I can't get to any level of respect. Trump never said that.

And the hypocrisy, pshew. "cozying up to dictators." A Democrat saying that? you have to be fucking kidding me. Obama and Castro, Obama and Imanutjob, Carter and Arafat, the list is endless.

Then there's "anti-science" when Democrats think gender is determined by what you want to be and that they oppose the only two effective anti-climate change solutions in our current technology, nuclear and natural gas.

Uh yeah, he did. Several times. Do you ever get tired of holding his beer? :)

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Trump said that fake news is the enemy of the people, lying sack of dog shit

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

I just gave you a link where he actually said it in those words. First paragraph of the article. There are more out there if you want to Google. He likes ramping up the rhetoric. Is the red meat he throws you tasty? :)

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

I just gave you a link where he actually said it in those words. First paragraph of the article. There are more out there if you want to Google. He likes ramping up the rhetoric. Is the red meat he throws you tasty? :)

From your own link, jackass:

" The president has previously described specific outlets and “fake news” as the “enemy of the people,” but so far had not used the characterization to describe the full press corps. "​

The stimulus was passed before Obama became president.

Thanks in advance.
He would have told people to wear masks. Herman Cain didn’t wear a mask to a trump rally and died.

He would have been behind an early two week shutdown of everything.

By the way. Why shut down flights from just China? You don’t think it would have come in thru Europe?

The constitution states that the president must protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It doesn't mention enemies that are nano in size. Can't derelict his duty if he has no duty or capability of doing anything about a pandemic brought on by the fucking chinks and aggravated by clueless governors.

And when that domestic enemy is Rump, who protects the rest of us? I do.
I dont know who Rump is, but Trump protects us and puts rioters in jail.....I'm down for that......

here is your party.

View attachment 392528
I would post pics of your party but nobody wants to see dudes dressed as chicks buttfucking each other

Thanks in advance.
He would have told people to wear masks. Herman Cain didn’t wear a mask to a trump rally and died.

He would have been behind an early two week shutdown of everything.

By the way. Why shut down flights from just China? You don’t think it would have come in thru Europe?

Haha...it’s so bizarre to hear you people talk about how you hate freedom of choice and liberty...FUCKING WEIRD!

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

You think fake news is good? Big fan of fake news?

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Um ... what? How do you possibly get that I like fake news out of my post?

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Um ... what? How do you possibly get that I like fake news out of my post?
Should have mentioned jack off in there. Was meant for him.

Forum List

Back