Charges against Trump, do Lefty's here agree with this list?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

The support Trump who is guilty of the following fascistic elements

1. Voter suppression
2. Militarization of police
3. Incendiary speeches by the president fanning flames/ inciting violence,
4 Calling the free press 'the enemy of the people
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
8 Cozying up to dictators who are our enemies
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
11 Gutting the state department
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
15 Appointing industry lobbyists in major cabinet posts ( related to, 13, 14, )
16 Epic hypocrisy

Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
16 Epic hypocrisy

I’ve seen similar lists posted here by LefTards.
All fabricated bullshit just the same.
It amounts to....”I hate Trump because he refuses to govern for America’s pieces of shit and since I’m a piece of shit I’m pissed.”

It's a list no doubt, but the turds here have better and more factual, if not fecal content.

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.
Me to but look at number 10, wasn't the poster talking about Obama?

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

While Obama bailed out the banks with tax payer money.

It must be an alternate reality I am thinking of.

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Trump is guilty of the following

1) Winning
2) Being Awesome
3) being in rap songs
4) banging hot chicks
5) being rich
6) Has his names on buildings
7) Has a nice normal family
8) Being elected President of the US And whooping that Hilary ass
9) Being an effective and great President
10) Being nominated 3 times for the same Nobel Prize
11) For doing something to actually earn the Nobel Prize
12) Getting 3 Supreme Court Justices
14) Making the left unhinged as fuck.......I fucking love this one......

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

That's it pretty well. But Rump isn't done yet. I am sure he has more "Here, Hold my Beer" Moments in store for us. It ain't Jan 20th, 12:01 yet.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

That's it pretty well. But Rump isn't done yet. I am sure he has more "Here, Hold my Beer" Moments in store for us. It ain't Jan 20th, 12:01 yet.
*YAWN*

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Which president is this dick thinking about.....because this is exactly what Obama did....then it would bump the list of charges to over 100 with him. With Trump...it's just a case of pure projection.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy
I'd only fault him for 1 and 3 through 10. 11 through 15 is what every president does, it is called making policy. I don't like his but he has a right to do it.

The constitution states that the president must protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It doesn't mention enemies that are nano in size. Can't derelict his duty if he has no duty or capability of doing anything about a pandemic brought on by the fucking chinks and aggravated by clueless governors.

The constitution states that the president must protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It doesn't mention enemies that are nano in size. Can't derelict his duty if he has no duty or capability of doing anything about a pandemic brought on by the fucking chinks and aggravated by clueless governors.

And when that domestic enemy is Rump, who protects the rest of us? I do.

I dont know who Rump is, but Trump protects us and puts rioters in jail.....I'm down for that......

I dont know who Rump is, but Trump protects us and puts rioters in jail.....I'm down for that......

here is your party.

1600987431638.jpeg

here is your party.

View attachment 392528
HAWT!

Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.
Now he's going to implement policy that will cut my social security and medicare. Wasn't worth it.

1. His trade war with China cost me more in commission in 2019. I'm in manufacturing.

2. The way he handled coronavirus when he knew it was serious and continued to say he doesn't wear masks, made the prolonged recession longer. He made it worse. We could possibly be done with it by now if not for his leadership. And now he's got it. Do you believe it? I almost don't. I think he's faking it because he lies about everything. Watch, he'll show up to rallies in 2 weeks a champion hero who survived covid. Fake ass liar. You Trump supporters really are deplorable. Biden is up big in all battleground states and mail in voting is going to make it easy for EVERYONE to vote. That scares Trump. Why he's already calling the election rigged, just like 2016 in case he lost. Lies about everything. Not worth it.

Forum List

Back