Charges against Trump, do Lefty's here agree with this list?

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.
Me to but look at number 10, wasn't the poster talking about Obama?

10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

While Obama bailed out the banks with tax payer money.

It must be an alternate reality I am thinking of.
Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.
Now he's going to implement policy that will cut my social security and medicare. Wasn't worth it.

1. His trade war with China cost me more in commission in 2019. I'm in manufacturing.

2. The way he handled coronavirus when he knew it was serious and continued to say he doesn't wear masks, made the prolonged recession longer. He made it worse. We could possibly be done with it by now if not for his leadership. And now he's got it. Do you believe it? I almost don't. I think he's faking it because he lies about everything. Watch, he'll show up to rallies in 2 weeks a champion hero who survived covid. Fake ass liar. You Trump supporters really are deplorable. Biden is up big in all battleground states and mail in voting is going to make it easy for EVERYONE to vote. That scares Trump. Why he's already calling the election rigged, just like 2016 in case he lost. Lies about everything. Not worth it.

What exactly did Trump do, not what happened while he was president, what EXACTLY did HE do, that Biden would have done differently, that made covid19 worse in this country?

Please be specific as to the action, the time, and the result of that action.

Thanks in advance.
He would have told people to wear masks. Herman Cain didn’t wear a mask to a trump rally and died.

He would have been behind an early two week shutdown of everything.

By the way. Why shut down flights from just China? You don’t think it would have come in thru Europe?

Haha...it’s so bizarre to hear you people talk about how you hate freedom of choice and liberty...FUCKING WEIRD!
No shoes no shirt no mask no service stupid

Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

The support Trump who is guilty of the following fascistic elements

1. Voter suppression
2. Militarization of police
3. Incendiary speeches by the president fanning flames/ inciting violence,
4 Calling the free press 'the enemy of the people
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
8 Cozying up to dictators who are our enemies
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
10. Propping up the stock market with taxpayer funds to the tune of trillions, which is failing, evaporating tax payer dollars which could be used to help the unemployed
11 Gutting the state department
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
15 Appointing industry lobbyists in major cabinet posts ( related to, 13, 14, )
16 Epic hypocrisy

Looks about right, but I think the list is about 84 items short. :)

Reading another board, I have to give this liberal credit he does what Lefty's here don't do and spell out/itemize their complaints against Trump.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
5. Gaslighting, accusing opponent of the very things Trump is guilty of ( like you are doing )
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
9 Dereliction of duty to protect Americans from the pandemic, which, in turn is tanking the economy and accelerating massive loss of life.
12 Poisoning the CDC with political operatives who forward Trump's anti-science agenda
13 Undermining the HHS with political operatives who forward Trump's antisocial anti-health agenda
14 Undermining the EPA with political operatives who foward Trump's anti science agenda
16 Epic hypocrisy

Well, when they lie with things like "calling free press the enemy of the people" I can't get to any level of respect. Trump never said that.

And the hypocrisy, pshew. "cozying up to dictators." A Democrat saying that? you have to be fucking kidding me. Obama and Castro, Obama and Imanutjob, Carter and Arafat, the list is endless.

Then there's "anti-science" when Democrats think gender is determined by what you want to be and that they oppose the only two effective anti-climate change solutions in our current technology, nuclear and natural gas.

They may have listed it out, but it's a delusional list

Uh yeah, he did. Several times. Do you ever get tired of holding his beer? :)

Trump said that fake news is the enemy of the people, lying sack of dog shit

Yea, how very ... ehhh - Stalinesque!

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Looks about right, but I think the list is about 84 items short. :)

If we work on the first 16 then the rest will much easier to deal with.

I'm too lazy to address each point, so I will simply take on the first. Liberals like to call any measures taken to prevent voter fraud voter suppression.

What I remember is president Trump shipping each American 1000 dollars in hard cash.

Exactly....The Kenyan bailed out all his rich buddies while Trump sent normal working folks cash and gave the likes of sealybobo a $3k per year tax break.
But ask the average LefTard for their account of what happened and you’ll get another story.
Now he's going to implement policy that will cut my social security and medicare. Wasn't worth it.

1. His trade war with China cost me more in commission in 2019. I'm in manufacturing.

2. The way he handled coronavirus when he knew it was serious and continued to say he doesn't wear masks, made the prolonged recession longer. He made it worse. We could possibly be done with it by now if not for his leadership. And now he's got it. Do you believe it? I almost don't. I think he's faking it because he lies about everything. Watch, he'll show up to rallies in 2 weeks a champion hero who survived covid. Fake ass liar. You Trump supporters really are deplorable. Biden is up big in all battleground states and mail in voting is going to make it easy for EVERYONE to vote. That scares Trump. Why he's already calling the election rigged, just like 2016 in case he lost. Lies about everything. Not worth it.

What exactly did Trump do, not what happened while he was president, what EXACTLY did HE do, that Biden would have done differently, that made covid19 worse in this country?

Thanks in advance.
He would have told people to wear masks. Herman Cain didn’t wear a mask to a trump rally and died.

By the way. Why shut down flights from just China? You don’t think it would have come in thru Europe?

Haha...it’s so bizarre to hear you people talk about how you hate freedom of choice and liberty...FUCKING WEIRD!

“Please Father Government, please impose more rules and regulations, please do some more trampling on my freedom and liberty.”

haha...you dumbmotherfuckers

Thanks in advance.

“Please Father Government, please impose more rules and regulations, please do some more trampling on my freedom and liberty.”

Rules, Rules, we don' need no steenkin' rules. Well,, We don't but we demand that anyone not blindly following the Orange Deity follow the rules that we have lain out for them.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Well, when they lie with things like "calling free press the enemy of the people" I can't get to any level of respect. Trump never said that.

And the hypocrisy, pshew. "cozying up to dictators." A Democrat saying that? you have to be fucking kidding me. Obama and Castro, Obama and Imanutjob, Carter and Arafat, the list is endless.

Then there's "anti-science" when Democrats think gender is determined by what you want to be and that they oppose the only two effective anti-climate change solutions in our current technology, nuclear and natural gas.

You're still a liar, Turd Man. Trump was talking about fake news

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

"Turd Man" Oh golly gosh, I feel so burned :D Yes, fake news was another Stalin favorite - Also Joe Goebbels!

Fake news became popular and spread quickly in the 1900s. Media like newspapers, articles, and magazines were in high demand because of technology.[69] Author Sarah Churchwell asserts that it was Woodrow Wilson who popularized the phrase 'fake news' in 1915, although the phrase had been used in the US in the previous century.[70] During the First World War, an example of fake news was the anti-German atrocity propaganda regarding an alleged "German Corpse Factory" in which the German battlefield dead were supposedly rendered down for fats used to make nitroglycerine, candles, lubricants, human soap and boot dubbing. Unfounded rumors regarding such a factory circulated in the Allied press starting in 1915, and by 1917 the English-language publication North China Daily Newspresented these allegations as true at a time when Britain was trying to convince China to join the Allied war effort; this was based on new, allegedly true stories from The Times and The Daily Mail that turned out to be forgeries. These false allegations became known as such after the war, and in the Second World War Joseph Goebbels used the story in order to deny the ongoing massacre of Jews as British propaganda. According to Joachim Neander and Randal Marlin, the story also "encouraged later disbelief" when reports about the Holocaust surfaced after the liberation of Auschwitz and Dachau concentration camps.[71] After Hitler and the Nazi Party rose to power in Germany in 1933, they established the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda under the control of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels.[72] The Nazis used both print and broadcast journalism to promote their agendas, either by obtaining ownership of those media or exerting political influence.[73] Throughout World War II, both the Axis and the Allies employed fake news in the form of propaganda to persuade the public at home and in enemy countries.[74][75] The British Political Warfare Executive used radio broadcasts and distributed leaflets to discourage German troops.[72]

The preponderance of fake news in the 21st century comes from two sources: Vladimir Putin and Donald J Trump.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

"Turd Man" Oh golly gosh, I feel so burned :D Yes, fake news was another Stalin favorite - Also Joe Goebbels!

Fake news became popular and spread quickly in the 1900s. Media like newspapers, articles, and magazines were in high demand because of technology.[69] Author Sarah Churchwell asserts that it was Woodrow Wilson who popularized the phrase 'fake news' in 1915, although the phrase had been used in the US in the previous century.[70] During the First World War, an example of fake news was the anti-German atrocity propaganda regarding an alleged "German Corpse Factory" in which the German battlefield dead were supposedly rendered down for fats used to make nitroglycerine, candles, lubricants, human soap and boot dubbing. Unfounded rumors regarding such a factory circulated in the Allied press starting in 1915, and by 1917 the English-language publication North China Daily Newspresented these allegations as true at a time when Britain was trying to convince China to join the Allied war effort; this was based on new, allegedly true stories from The Times and The Daily Mail that turned out to be forgeries. These false allegations became known as such after the war, and in the Second World War Joseph Goebbels used the story in order to deny the ongoing massacre of Jews as British propaganda. According to Joachim Neander and Randal Marlin, the story also "encouraged later disbelief" when reports about the Holocaust surfaced after the liberation of Auschwitz and Dachau concentration camps.[71] After Hitler and the Nazi Party rose to power in Germany in 1933, they established the Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda under the control of Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels.[72] The Nazis used both print and broadcast journalism to promote their agendas, either by obtaining ownership of those media or exerting political influence.[73] Throughout World War II, both the Axis and the Allies employed fake news in the form of propaganda to persuade the public at home and in enemy countries.[74][75] The British Political Warfare Executive used radio broadcasts and distributed leaflets to discourage German troops.[72]

The preponderance of fake news in the 21st century comes from two sources: Vladimir Putin and Donald J Trump.

Actually I just observed that your avatar, your self chosen, self image is a turd.

I like the sarcasm while it's lost on you that you're using a turd to attack Trump, LOL. Hypocrisy, thy name is Love, Doctor Love ...

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Actually I just observed that your avatar, your self chosen, self image is a turd.

I like the sarcasm while it's lost on you that you're using a turd to attack Trump, LOL. Hypocrisy, thy name is Love, Doctor Love ...

Dump Trump is the avatar. No surprise that would be lost on a clown who channels Goebbels. :cool:

Thanks in advance.

What rules and regulations? Doesn’t that matter? You dumb fuck. How about regulations for clean drinking water? Are they bad?
you’ve been brainwashed

Thanks in advance.

Rules, Rules, we don' need no steenkin' rules. Well,, We don't but we demand that anyone not blindly following the Orange Deity follow the rules that we have lain out for them.
Whatever trump wants damn the rules.

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Dump Trump is the avatar. No surprise that would be lost on a clown who channels Goebbels. :cool:

Who said I don't get it? How stupid are you?

Your avatar is your self selected self image, and you imagine yourself as a turd is what you said. Trump doesn't have a turd on his avatar to represent you. No, you're the one who doesn't get it.

I'd never have an avatar of who I hate, and it's for that reason. You hate Trump and envision he is like you. I don't think I'm like Biden at all

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Your avatar is your self selected self image, and you imagine yourself as a turd is what you said. Trump doesn't have a turd on his avatar to represent you. No, you're the one who doesn't get it.

I'd never have an avatar of who I hate, and it's for that reason. You hate Trump and envision he is like you. I don't think I'm like Biden at all
I have an avatar of ugly trump. That’s how he looks. I know you see him differently but that’s cause you’re stupid and conservative

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

I have an avatar of ugly trump. That’s how he looks. I know you see him differently but that’s cause you’re stupid and conservative

Yeah, the guy is in his 70s. Most people aren't very attractive in their 70s.

But that doesn't change your identification with Trump since you chose on purpose to make Trump your self selected image of yourself. Pretty weird stuff, isn't it?

Biden's a brain addled dementia ridden loser. I'm not. So he's not on my avatar.

So why do you feel ugly? How do you relate to Trump on that?

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

So this is you? Cool, you should opt for the latter ;)

26616.jpg

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

I always thought that was you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

So this is you? Cool, you should opt for the latter ;)

26616.jpg

Another playgrounder.

I stand by it. I don't consider life just continuing to respire, like leftists do

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

I always thought that was you.

I know, right? I mean I knew it was Trump. But the milquetoast expression of a grease ball? I always thought it was sealyboo as well.

Which is my point on people who pick people who they hate as their avatar, particularly the picture they pick. It's what they see in themselves. What we hate about ourselves can be the biggest reason we hate someone else so extremely like Sealyboo hates Trump. It's too close to home for him

The list:

1. Voter suppression
6. Nepotism
7 Corruption
16 Epic hypocrisy

Rump, by definition, is the essence of Fake News.

Forum List

Back