Charges Against Black Michigan Man Who Beat Elderly White Nursing Home Patients Dropped

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
No hate will be tolerated by the Left.

1652849438301.png

No hate will be tolerated by the Left.

View attachment 646132
He's been declared incompetent, that doesn't give him a free pass on the charges.

Really poorly done story by both GP and the original source.

The charges against Jaden Hayden were dismissed after declaring him incompetent.

I'm not clicking that filthy link. You ought to be embarrassed to be using it in the first place.

I'm not the least bit embarrassed. The Hoft brothers rock. If it wasn't for them you would never have even heard of this.

He is walking free with an ankle bracelet.
I cant' find that anywhere, if he's incompetent to stand trial he should be committed to a full time care facility or prison for the criminally insane.

If indeed that's what the judge has done the judge needs to be removed. He is a clear and present danger to others.

If a family member of one he beat decided to return the favor and beat the scum unrecognizable, care to guess how the charges would be handled? That sick bastard just needs ending.
He certainly doesn't belong on the street. It's not up to the sane world to adapt to protect itself from them.

I agree, he shouldn't be in jail.

He should be hog tied to the back of a pickup truck and dragged at high speeds until theres nothing left!!!!

I'm not one for cruelty for or from anyone. He should just be shot in the head and thrown in a incinerator.

Everytime we excuse a criminal, thug or just a good old fashioned piece of shit it creates more of them because they see others become "normal" and aren't punished. Letting BLM run wild for years on end and politicians encouraging them is why we have a spike in crime, it started with them and they get more emboldened as time goes by.

Crime and being soft on crime just leads to more crime.

Forum List

Back