Hillary Clinton Incited Antifa Attacks on Elderly MAGA When She Said "You Cannot be Civil"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Tucker incited violence? The hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking.

Tucker was making a valid political point which the left is strenuously connecting to a nutball attack. Hillary directly ordered her followers not to be "civil." Imagine if Tucker had gone on TV and said "you cannot be civil" and somebody got hurt.

1652850341880.png

1652850721249.png

Last edited:
Hillary is basically admitting she's behind the Summer of Love

Which she was. 100%.

Jail is too good for this ****. She should be publicly drawn and quartered and her rotting carcass left in the middle of the street for the maggots.
All life is precious..

Tucker incited violence? The hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking.

Tucker was making a valid political point which the left is strenuously connecting to a nutball attack. Hillary directly ordered her followers not to be "civil." Imagine if Tucker had gone on TV and said "you cannot be civil" and somebody got hurt.

View attachment 646134

View attachment 646137
This tweet cannot be proven anywhere as it having been done by Antifa. There is no source, and the real one cannot be found.

Sirisian
· 5 yr. ago

Only thing I can seem to find online is this:
Maybe OP can provide a source? Reverse image searching doesn't bring up anything of substance. I'm leaning toward anarchists which the media knee-jerk calls "anti-fascist", but I can't even find a news article like that.

Too easy to attack Clinton. She definitely did not mean to be violent with the other side. That is not her style, never was.

It is too easy to distort someone's saying to a group of people who easily want to believe the worst on the other side.

Here are Trump supporters not being nice to other Trump supporters:

Seek the truth. TELL the truth.

So weak...
Pointing out the truth of her comments is weak? How so? You know, Moony, you mostly seem like a bright guy when you aren't intentionally stuck on "politically stupid" so I have to ask... where do you think the country is headed in the near term?

One of my true fascinations is how millions of Democrats can watch what is happening in DC and in media around the nation, and somehow not recognize the danger we all face. In 2017, just after Trump was inaugurated, I thought of the loud Leftists as being a nuisance that would moderate in time because they'd see how petty and vindictive the attacks against Trump actually were.
By 2018 or so, I realized that the rage was almost entirely a result of programming by media and a desire by angry partisans to become part of the "team" that was getting a huge dopamine rush from staying online, repeating, and adding to the hate the media was pushing.

Fast forward to today. Half the nation has doubts about the legitimacy of the 2020 election and a solid 35-40% are absolutely convinced the Dems STOLE the Oval Office and the Senate. That's roughly 60-70 million people WHO VOTE. The discussions/arguments online have become pedantic and boring and the one consistency is that I've seen NOT ONE Democrat who has questioned the legitimacy of the current administration. They shut down all discussion, usually by mocking the other angry person.

Okay, I said all that to ask this:
Do you believe that one half of Americans can afford to simply dismiss or mock the BELIEFS of the other half, where electoral integrity is concerned? I get the impression that most Democrat voters, here and on other fora, have actually convinced themselves that they can do so and that if the brand new, rushed, insecure means of balloting that was used for the first time EVER, in 2020, cannot be replicated then any electoral result in that state will be illegitimate. It's plain to see where this is headed and I was just wondering where you'd personally draw the line IF DJT runs for '24 AND wins, albeit with a contested result - based on the circumstances I just mentioned?
Do you believe Americans, Left or Right will become violent? Would you support a dedicated movement of civil disobedience that goes nationwide? I mean, if either side TRULY believes the election is illegitimate, they'd have every right to refuse to obey any law or directive from the Congress or the Oval Office, wouldn't they/we?

Pointing out the truth of her comments is weak? How so? You know, Moony, you mostly seem like a bright guy when you aren't intentionally stuck on "politically stupid" so I have to ask... where do you think the country is headed in the near term?

One of my true fascinations is how millions of Democrats can watch what is happening in DC and in media around the nation, and somehow not recognize the danger we all face. In 2017, just after Trump was inaugurated, I thought of the loud Leftists as being a nuisance that would moderate in time because they'd see how petty and vindictive the attacks against Trump actually were.
By 2018 or so, I realized that the rage was almost entirely a result of programming by media and a desire by angry partisans to become part of the "team" that was getting a huge dopamine rush from staying online, repeating, and adding to the hate the media was pushing.

Fast forward to today. Half the nation has doubts about the legitimacy of the 2020 election and a solid 35-40% are absolutely convinced the Dems STOLE the Oval Office and the Senate. That's roughly 60-70 million people WHO VOTE. The discussions/arguments online have become pedantic and boring and the one consistency is that I've seen NOT ONE Democrat who has questioned the legitimacy of the current administration. They shut down all discussion, usually by mocking the other angry person.

Okay, I said all that to ask this:
Do you believe that one half of Americans can afford to simply dismiss or mock the BELIEFS of the other half, where electoral integrity is concerned? I get the impression that most Democrat voters, here and on other fora, have actually convinced themselves that they can do so and that if the brand new, rushed, insecure means of balloting that was used for the first time EVER, in 2020, cannot be replicated then any electoral result in that state will be illegitimate. It's plain to see where this is headed and I was just wondering where you'd personally draw the line IF DJT runs for '24 AND wins, albeit with a contested result - based on the circumstances I just mentioned?
Do you believe Americans, Left or Right will become violent? Would you support a dedicated movement of civil disobedience that goes nationwide? I mean, if either side TRULY believes the election is illegitimate, they'd have every right to refuse to obey any law or directive from the Congress or the Oval Office, wouldn't they/we?

Well said.

Forum List

Back