Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

Jaguars are more likely to go to London than any other team.

Dude London will never happen.that rumor will go on forever but it will never happen because none of the players coming out of college would ever agree to being the home team in London having to travel across the world like they would have to and Lenny brought these good points as well that also makes sense.

Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure London would work. Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Winning cures everything, so if Spanos could put a winning team on the field for 5 straight years he could win over more fans in LA.

His other relocation options are limited. It's rumored a certain owner in Texas will not let any other NFL owner relocate his team to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. Spanos has pissed off the fans in San Diego so he can't move back there. I'm not sure if taxpayers in Portland would build a new stadium for him. St. Louis fans are still waiting for Kroenke to pay back the PSL money he owes them so Spanos might not get a warm welcome in St. Louis. That leaves smaller market cities like Birmingham and Memphis.

Normally that is true in any other city that winning cures everything Lenny but that is NOT the case in LA at all,to the contrary. Read post 6 of mine how the Raiders always bombed in LA :2up: Even when they were great the Raiders STILL bombed in LA with fan support having half empty stadiums the majority of the time they were in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

The year they went to the superbowl,it was common to have half empty stadiums for most their games that year.:biggrin: The year they won the superbowl,the next season for their home opener,the stadium was half empty as always,drawing a mere 46,000 or so for the 100,000 capacity LA coliseum.:lmao::laughing0301:

September 9, 1984 Green Bay Packers W 28–7 46,269

the Rams on the other hand,had a SELL OUT cfrowd that same year for their home opener with a crowd of 65,000 or so,keep in mind they were playing in Anaheim in a BASEBALL stadium however they always packed them in at the LA COLISEUM as well same as they have since theur return home.

ALSO the Chargers entry into the NFL,their first year they played in LA in 1960,the then owner of the chargers back then moved the team to san diego realising his team could never compete with the Rams.He wasnt an idiot like dean spanos.HE realised they would NEVER succeed in LA competing against the Rams for attendance.:muahaha:

that year the Rams had a losing record of 4-8 "THEY ONLY PLAYED 12 GAMES BACK THEN."

but despite that,they had crowds that averaged around 77,000 in attendance.

well the chargers that same year,even though THEY made it to the playoffs that same year,THEY only averaged crowds of just 10,000 or so,no lie,those are facts.which pretty much destroys the myth that LA is a fickle sports town.:iyfyus.jpg:

oh and you are ALSO forgetting the chargers WERE winning last year but they STILL could not get any charger fans to show up to games last year or this year.:D

portland would not work cause it has mostly seahawk fans.That is true about texas that is why you can rule out san antonio or oklahoma.

st louis? that will never happen. they wont ever get another NFL team again.the NFL realise that st louis is not a football town.they had the same kind of fan support with the rams there that the chargers are having in LA,:D the very brief greatest show on turf days the exception.

seems like Mexico is really his ONLY option.

So Angelo lennypartiv

doesnt look like you saw this post that proves that even if the chargers win all the time,they STILL wont ever be embraced in LA.that LA is a ONE TEAM NFL city,that it ONLY works if it is the Rams because LA is Rams country as I proved.

as i said,the NFL was too stupid to understand that two NFL teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will.that it only works if it is the Rams and the Rams ONLY.

I'm not so sure London would work. Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Winning cures everything, so if Spanos could put a winning team on the field for 5 straight years he could win over more fans in LA.

His other relocation options are limited. It's rumored a certain owner in Texas will not let any other NFL owner relocate his team to San Antonio or Oklahoma City. Spanos has pissed off the fans in San Diego so he can't move back there. I'm not sure if taxpayers in Portland would build a new stadium for him. St. Louis fans are still waiting for Kroenke to pay back the PSL money he owes them so Spanos might not get a warm welcome in St. Louis. That leaves smaller market cities like Birmingham and Memphis.

Normally that is true in any other city that winning cures everything Lenny but that is NOT the case in LA at all,to the contrary. Read post 6 of mine how the Raiders always bombed in LA :2up: Even when they were great the Raiders STILL bombed in LA with fan support having half empty stadiums the majority of the time they were in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

The year they went to the superbowl,it was common to have half empty stadiums for most their games that year.:biggrin: The year they won the superbowl,the next season for their home opener,the stadium was half empty as always,drawing a mere 46,000 or so for the 100,000 capacity LA coliseum.:lmao::laughing0301:

the Rams on the other hand,had a SELL OUT cfrowd that same year for their home opener with a crowd of 65,000 or so,keep in mind they were playing in Anaheim in a BASEBALL stadium however they always packed them in at the LA COLISEUM as well same as they have since theur return home.

ALSO the Chargers entry into the NFL,their first year they played in LA in 1960,the then owner of the chargers back then moved the team to san diego realising his team could never compete with the Rams.He wasnt an idiot like dean spanos.HE realised they would NEVER succeed in LA competing against the Rams for attendance.:muahaha:

that year the Rams had a losing record of 4-8 "THEY ONLY PLAYED 12 GAMES BACK THEN."

well the chargers that same year,even though THEY made it to the playoffs that same year,THEY only averaged crowds of just 10,000 or so,no lie,those are facts.which pretty much destroys the myth that LA is a fickle sports town.:iyfyus.jpg:

oh and you are ALSO forgetting the chargers WERE winning last year but they STILL could not get any charger fans to show up to games last year or this year.:D

portland would not work cause it has mostly seahawk fans.That is true about texas that is why you can rule out san antonio or oklahoma.

st louis? that will never happen. they wont ever get another NFL team again.the NFL realise that st louis is not a football town.they had the same kind of fan support with the rams there that the chargers are having in LA,:D the very brief greatest show on turf days the exception.

So Angelo lennypartiv

doesnt look like you saw this post that proves that even if the chargers win all the time,they STILL wont ever be embraced in LA.that LA is a ONE TEAM NFL city,that it ONLY works if it is the Rams because LA is Rams country as I proved.

as i said,the NFL was too stupid to understand that two NFL teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will.that it only works if it is the Rams and the Rams ONLY.
This may be a bad analogy but look at Baltimore and Indianapolis - the way they were tossed around (Colts orig from Baltimore and Ravens from Cleveland )
It goes to show you never know with NFL.

The Jets and Giants never really had proper homes in NY. ( Meadowlands or Met Life stadium now is in NJ) and that's both their home fields now.

Mexico City? NFL players would not want to live there.

By the way, the rest of the country has noticed the empty seats at Chargers and Rams games.
DJ8-hxeUMAIt0rY.jpg

Dude you need to do your research before you post pics like this on the Rams in LA. as you can tell by looking at the uniform colors in the pic,that was a game against the niners this year.

I was at that game and the stadium was PACKED,there was not an empty seat in the house.I looked all over the stadium,I could not find one. as i said,this pic was OBVIOUSLY taken just a few minutes after halftime when the majority of the crowds left to get refreshments.

see what you dont understand Lenny,is the people who post these pics on the net are ALWAYS Ram fans from st louis who are butthurt that they lost the Rams to LA.:abgg2q.jpg: this photo you found is no exception.they try and convince people that the Rams are failing in LA by always posting pics of the game when it just got started early in the first quarter before all the late LA Ram fan arrivals who always show up late because of the LA traffic.

there is even a USMB poster on here named KISSMY,he is one of those st louis trolls who is butthurt that his hometown STANK LOUIS, lost the Rams.:auiqs.jpg:

as you can see from this link,

Rams bitches!

rams-jpg.165422

HE tried to convince people that the Rams had attendance problems in a game against the Eagles last year in this pic but he failed miserably like the troll he is forgetting to mention that pic was taken either shortly after halftime or early in the first quarter:abgg2q.jpg:

as you can,I took him to school and showed him what a liar and troll he is with this pic where you can see the game is CLEARLY being played in the second half since it has gotten dark now and once you look past the hot looking cheerleaders and look at the crowd in the background,a packed house,not an empty seat.

exposed troll kissmy butthurt st louis fan kissmy is.:lmao::laughing0301:

temp2D9A1745--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

So Angelo lennypartiv

This may be a bad analogy but look at Baltimore and Indianapolis - the way they were tossed around (Colts orig from Baltimore and Ravens from Cleveland )
It goes to show you never know with NFL.

The Jets and Giants never really had proper homes in NY. ( Meadowlands or Met Life stadium now is in NJ) and that's both their home fields now.

I wouldnt put it past the NFL for a minute that they would try and get NFL football to London,i dont put ANYTHING past the NFL. Not after being stupid enough to let the rams go to a small hicktown in stank louis and now the chargers to LA, but the reason i am confidant London will never happen is that would be the last straw for the players,nobody in college would be willing to move their familys across the world no matter how much they want to make millions playing a kids sport.they would all go and use their degree they go in what they majored in and get another job before they would agree to move overseas to London.

I wouldnt put it past the NFL for a minute that they would try and get NFL football to London,i dont put ANYTHING past the NFL. Not after being stupid enough to let the rams go to a small hicktown in stank louis and now the chargers to LA, but the reason i am confidant London will never happen is that would be the last straw for the players,nobody in college would be willing to move their familys across the world no matter how much they want to make millions playing a kids sport.they would all go and use their degree they go in what they majored in and get another job before they would agree to move overseas to London.
Send the Jets....then the Giants can have their own stadium.
London Jets sounds good.

this dude chris hit the nail on the head,he knows what he is talking about,that the chargers need to get the hell out of LA cause they are an embassment to the NFL this other guy names parker that argues with him is one stupid fuck though,he seriously thinks the chargers could build a fanbase in LA.WHAT A FUCKING MORON.lol

Chris Broussard - The Chargers Need To MOVE OUT of LA

this lady sportswrriter she gets is,she AGREES with chris.:2up:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2019/11/05/nfls-chargers-were-always-awful-fit-los-angeles/4168457002/:beer:

this is a great video here with some excellent information in it.

I agree with this guy,we KNOW the NFL is embarrased over this situation of the chargers move in LA,the owners are pissed at spanos because they did not think he would take the option to move to LA,they thought he would stay in san diego and work something out to get something done there. Its no secret the NFL wants the chargers out of LA,but i think its safe to say this guy is correct as well that they want DEAN SPANOS out of the NFL as well.:2up:

Its also a great listen because he also tells it like it is WHY the chargers or even jaguars,wont be going to London,why that wont happen.he makes perfect sense.:beer:

Last edited:
There was a conversation about the Chargers. There is a belief for at least a few years they will draw crowds. The stadium is new. People want to see it. There are other things to do in the area also. But the tickets at least in the secondary markets will be cheaper. Much cheaper then the Rams. And that will get people into this high tech stadium complex. Also they get I believe 50% of the profits as currently under agreement. The person spouting believed it is ten years of the Chargers receiving money just for being tenants. True or false?

this is a great video here on why the rams left LA.the last two minutes is priceless explaining WHY st louis wont ever have another NFL team and why that is out for the chargers,their fan support for the rams there was HORRIBLE,same as the chargers have in carson only not to the extremes they are obviously.LOL

There was a conversation about the Chargers. There is a belief for at least a few years they will draw crowds. The stadium is new. People want to see it. There are other things to do in the area also. But the tickets at least in the secondary markets will be cheaper. Much cheaper then the Rams. And that will get people into this high tech stadium complex. Also they get I believe 50% of the profits as currently under agreement. The person spouting believed it is ten years of the Chargers receiving money just for being tenants. True or false?

yeah but they will get to see the new stadium when the RAMS play their games,those cheap tickets will only be bought by visiting teams same as they are now though is the thing. thats not what i heard that the chargers get 50% of the profits,since kroneke is funding it he gets most the profits is what i have heard. the last part i dont know about,will have to check on.

Jaguars are more likely to go to London than any other team.

Dude London will never happen.that rumor will go on forever but it will never happen because none of the players coming out of college would ever agree to being the home team in London having to travel across the world like they would have to and Lenny brought these good points as well that also makes sense.

Higher travel costs, division realignment would be necessary, the people of London might not embrace a team whose owner has a reputation for not caring about the fans.

Oh make no mistake, I don't think it will happen... I just think that if it does, the Jaguars are the most likely candidate. Khan has sports roots over there, he owns Fulham F.C.

Spanos is staying put in LA unless someone gives him financial incentives to move somewhere else. He's only paying one dollar in rent per year and he's guaranteed to make a profit based on TV money alone.

Spanos is staying put in LA unless someone gives him financial incentives to move somewhere else. He's only paying one dollar in rent per year and he's guaranteed to make a profit based on TV money alone.

well if he does,i have to believe the NFL will do the same thing with the chargers they did with the raiders when they were in LA.The Raiders when they were in LA,they had such horrible fan support there with hapf empty stadiums most the time,that they NEVER had a HOME monday night football game.everytime they were on monday night,it was a ROAD game. expect the same thing to happen with the chargers.

PLUS expect them them to tarp off the entire upper deck for the home games. if he is cool with the embarrassment of being the only team that plays SIXTEEN road games all year long his entire time in LA and always having half empty seats and an upper deck tarped off, then yeah,if he is okay with that and willing to keep getting embarrased like that,then yeah he will obviously stay.

keep in mind,the ratings for those games will be HORRENDOUS and that wont make the NFL happy.

Just so you know,when the Raiders who also bombed in LA,Al Davis after being there for about five years or so,he hinted that he had made a mistake in moving the Raiders to LA,that they did not have any fan support making a public statement that he missed the loud roars of the OAKLAND crowds.

Makes you wonder if spanos will someday say the same thing about san diego.

would be cool if the chargers came back to SD like the Rams did in LA but i am afraid the only way that would happen is if spanos sold the team to another billionaire owner who was willing to finance and fund the stadium same as kroneke has with the rams.

Last edited:
well if he does,i have to believe the NFL will do the same thing with the chargers they did with the raiders when they were in LA.The Raiders when they were in LA,they had such horrible fan support there with hapf empty stadiums most the time,that they NEVER had a HOME monday night football game.everytime they were on monday night,it was a ROAD game. expect the same thing to happen with the chargers.
PLUS expect them them to tarp off the entire upper deck for the home games. if he is cool with the embarrassment of being the only team that plays SIXTEEN road games all year long his entire time in LA and always having half empty seats and an upper deck tarped off, then yeah,if he is okay with that and willing to keep getting embarrased like that,then yeah he will obviously stay.
keep in mind,the ratings for those games will be HORRENDOUS and that wont make the NFL happy.
Just so you know,when the Raiders who also bombed in LA,Al Davis after being there for about five years or so,he hinted that he had made a mistake in moving the Raiders to LA,that they did not have any fan support making a public statement that he missed the loud roars of the OAKLAND crowds.
would be cool if the chargers came back to SD like the Rams did in LA but i am afraid the only way that would happen is if spanos sold the team to another billionaire owner who was willing to finance and fund the stadium same as kroneke has with the rams.
Many SD football fans would boycott the Chargers if they returned to SD with Spanos still as the owner.
As long as they stay the LA Chargers, they will get good crowds when the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos come to LA.
Reports are the Chargers cheaper SSL prices are making it tougher for the Rams to sell SSLs. Scalpers who buy season tickets and resell them are likely to prefer the Chargers tickets that don't come with sticker shock.
If Kroenke wants the Chargers to relocate to another city, he's going to have to give Spanos financial incentives.

Many SD football fans would boycott the Chargers if they returned to SD with Spanos still as the owner.
As long as they stay the LA Chargers, they will get good crowds when the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos come to LA.
Reports are the Chargers cheaper SSL prices are making it tougher for the Rams to sell SSLs. Scalpers who buy season tickets and resell them are likely to prefer the Chargers tickets that don't come with sticker shock.
If Kroenke wants the Chargers to relocate to another city, he's going to have to give Spanos financial incentives.

well its no secret that the owners want spanos out of LA and to go back to SD. word around LA is that the chargers are looking to rebrand. going into Inglewood next year

I have to believe that is more than rumor which the London location is,just pure speculation and rumor cause spanos now sees what everybody else knew and tried to warn him. that the chargers are not ever going to get any fan support. even if they win.

sportscaster fred roggin in LA who was always on top of the LA relocation thing and never missed a beat calling it like it panned out that the rams and chargers would come to LA,he said that the ONLY way the chargers would have a CHANCE to ever succeed in LA,is if they rebranded. spanos is starting to understand that now is what the word is going out now.:abgg2q.jpg: Nobody gives a crap about the chargers,fans are not just going to all of a sudden abandon the Rams for the chargers just to see a stadium and the tickets are cheaper.Its just the LA fans buying them knowing they can make a buck to sell them to opposing fans is what that is all about.LOL

I guarantee when the Raiders,chiefs and Broncos come to town,it will be the same story as it is now,opposing fans outnumber the charger fans with 80% being the opposing fans ESPECIALLY when the Raiders come to town since even when thy were in SD,the raiders always took over the stadium. those people buying those seats for charger games,I guarantee they are just doing so to sell them to opposing fans to make a buck out of it.:biggrin: that was what the SD fans did the last couple years the chargers were in SD was sell them to the fans since they knew they were leaving them. same thing will keep happening in LA only WORSE.

while normally true that winning is the cure for everything,that is true in all cities "EXCEPT" LA. Dont forget,how i documented that even the years when the Raiders were GREAT in LA,they STILL bombed in fan support out there.the Year they won the superbowl,they had half empty stadiums all the time and the next year for the home opener,only drew a crowd of just over 44,000 or so :biggrin:and remember the Raiders have a MUCH greater fanbase in LA than the chargers do or ever will.LOL

that is very true that the chargers will never be supported in SD if he remained owner and brought them back.they are not forgiveful as oakland fans were with al davis. they dont put spanos on a pedastal as the oakland fans do with al davis.

Last edited:
you do realise dont you that you just flip flopped by debunking your earlier post with your OWN link here right?:lmao::laughing0301:

did you notice you debunked your earlier post that Ram games have half empty stadiums FOR ME just now? you DO realise that right?:iyfyus.jpg:

see? this link you posted just proves my case FOR ME what I was saying earlier to be correct when I said I went to the Rams/Niners game and there was not an empty seat in the house:lmao:.:D

see I TOLD you this was obviously a pic taken just a few minutes before the game began against the niners and rams.

DJ8-hxeUMAIt0rY.jpg

because Ram fans always get there late arriving and dont fill the stadium up till the middle of the second quarter cause of LA traffic,either that or it was taken shortly after halftime after everybody left for refreshments,you just proved that FOR ME with your OWN link here.COMEDY GOLD. :lmao::laughing0301:

Oh and if you check my earlier post,i NEVER said that the Ram fans were the majority of fans at that game. Yes that is true,when the NINERS come to town in LA,that is typical for them to outnumber Ram fans there as they did,there are lots of niner fans in LA.I have friends that have lived there for years is how i know.

However that person who wrote that article is OBVIOUSLY one of those trolls like kissmy,a st louis native BUTTHURT cause they lost the Rams to st louis by making that untrue statement they are having the same problems with fan support that the Chargers are.total BS. :bsflag:

what that writer in that article conviently omits and fails to mention is that yeah there ARE certain teams that when they come to LA,the opposing teams take over.the niners are one of them. another one i can think of that always takes over there is the packers, and cowboys also ,they both have huge national followings and there are many cowboy and packer fans in LA same as there are with niner fans so that is no surprise in the least.

However this is the DIFFERENCE in Ram games and charger games in LA that this writer OMITS and fails to mention.

With the RAMS,as i just said,it is only CERTAIN TEAMS like the niners and a few others when they come to LA,they take over the LA coliseum where with the CHARGERS,opposing fans ALWAYS take over the stadium in carson as the steeler fans there.BIG DIFFERENCE there.even teams that DONT travel well such as the cleveland browns or new york jets for example,even THEY outnumber charger fans in carson with 80% of the fans ALWAYS being the opposing fans.the Rams DONT have sixteen road games all year long as the chargers do.MAJOR DIFFERENCE there:iyfyus.jpg:

The Rams only have just a handful of teams that outnumber them there when they come to LA.

Here is the proof in the pudding on that. Yeah when i went to that Rams/Niners game,I was surprised at the turnout of niner fans,how it felt like a home game being played in san francisco.I was surprised because last year,I also went and saw the seattle seahawks game there in LA and the seahawks only had a small portion of fans there,all on the seahawks side. 80% of the fans there were RAM fans.

PLUS here is also further proof that the Rams DONT always have sixteen road games in LA as the chargers do,that it only happens for certain teams once in a great while like the niners.

Here,just watch the first 12 seconds of this video from the Rams/chiefs game from monday night football last year.

as you can see from the very first second,the stadium is filled,packed to the max,and as you can see,between after five seconds and to 12 seconds,the camera zooms in on the crowds and CLEARLY you can see at LEAST 80% of the fans are Rams fans.maybe ever 90%.

That was ALSO the case last year in another game they had against the minnesota vikings on monday night football as well . 80% of the fans were Ram fans and 20% or so were viking fans.

well guess what? the chiefs when they played the chargers in carson BOTH last year and the year before,you could CLEARLY see when the cameras focused in on the crowds,that at least 80% of the fans at that game,were all CHIEFS fans.:lmao::laughing0301:

dude,face it,you have been taken in by the propaganda of many st louis writers that are butthurt they lost the Rams to LA.

The earlier picture of the half empty LA Coliseum was from a previous season. Either 2017 with the 49ers went 6-10 or 2018 when the 49ers went 4-12. Obviously 49ers fans didn't travel well when their team had a losing record. Now that they are undefeated the 49er fans are taking more road trips, including traveling to LA this season to make the LA Coliseum a sea of red.

The earlier picture of the half empty LA Coliseum was from a previous season. Either 2017 with the 49ers went 6-10 or 2018 when the 49ers went 4-12. Obviously 49ers fans didn't travel well when their team had a losing record. Now that they are undefeated the 49er fans are taking more road trips, including traveling to LA this season to make the LA Coliseum a sea of red.

I am now STRONGLY suspecting you are same as USMB's resident troll kissmy. same as him BUTTHURT that you lost the Rams because you do the same thing HE does,he always LIES when he cant counter facts and is proven wrong. You are forgettng what my user name is,that i ALWAYS watch Ram football games,"getting ready to head off and watch one now in a few minutes matter of fact since that is when the game starts."

I am not calling you a liar but that IS a total lie and completely totally false that that is a pic from last year the 2018 season or 2017 season because you are FORGETTING i have ALL the Rams and niner games on tape ever since they moved back to LA and EXCEPT this year,EVERY game the Rams played the niners in LA the last three years, they wore the classic yellow and royal blue LA colors and the niners were in their WHITE uniform colors.this pic CLEARLY shows the niners are in RED and the Rams are in WHITE.

please stick with FACTS,dont LIE.

also you missed my video here from the chiefs monday night football game last year in LA where you can tell from looking at the fans in the stands when the camera zooms in that CLEARLY at LEAST 80% of those fans are RAM fans in a PACKED house.MAYBE 90%

that again is the DIFFERENCE in Ram games and charger games in LA is only CERTAIN teams like the niners take over the stadium and they do NOT have SIXTEEN road games all year long as the chargers do. that even teams that do NOT travel well,like the cleveland browns or ny jets,even THEY take over games in in carson.:abgg2q.jpg:

that was ALSO the case in ANOTHER monday night game they had last year against the miinestoa vikings.

the rams did NOT have the same problem with their home game against the chiefs last year as the chargers have had the last two years in LA where the chiefs DID take over the the stadium where the CHARGERS play.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back