Rams bitches!

They have the eagles, steelers, chiefs, seattle, and saints coming up

If they beat all those teams I would fly to LA and eat cake out of a fat lady's ass lol

you got everything right except steelers,they dont play the steelers.

Plus they was ONE and DONE last year in the playoffs so they really have done nothing yet

If they beat all those teams I would fly to LA and eat cake out of a fat lady's ass lol

Plus they was ONE and DONE last year in the playoffs so they really have done nothing yet

yeah that was embarrassing.they pulled a marty shittenheimer,marty shittenhiemer when he was with the chiefs and chargers would always get his teams in the playoffs and they would go one and done all the time cause his mind would freeze up all the time.

yeah that was embarrassing.they pulled a marty shittenheimer,marty shittenhiemer when he was with the chiefs and chargers would always get his teams in the playoffs and they would go one and done all the time cause his mind would freeze up all the time.

So now they are expecting to win for sure this year because 1 win gets them to NFC championship

So now they are expecting to win for sure this year because 1 win gets them to NFC championship

thats WHY i think they at least will get to the superbowl.last year they were not expecting to,they were just happy to have a winning record after a disasterous season their first year back in LA.this year they EXPECT to go to the superbowl and they seem to have a lot of confidance as well.

they wont have to worry about going on the road and playing outdoors in the cold which affects their offense as it did in the broncos game in denver so they dont have that to worry about.:5_1_12024:

Rams woke up & decided to score a couple times.
Missed the two point conversion. I hope they beat Green Bay I’m a Detroit lion.

The rams must have a bi coming up. This is their 8th game only the 7th game for Green Bay.

I am so happy they won this game,i cannot beging to tell you. If they lose this year,I did not want it to be against THIS team.I i so much hate the packers.Before shady brady and belicheat ruined the NFL with their scandals the dallas fagboys used to be my most hated team.

NOW i hate the packers even more because than the cowboys because i cannot go ANYWHERE in my fucking city here in the midwest without seeing fucking green bay packer licence plates everwhere.the thing is when they used to suck for so long,you never saw green bay stuff.:mad:

if their going to fucking root for green bay get the fucking hell out of the midwest and go move to fucking green bay!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
As much as Green Bay has dominated my division I don’t hate them. Brett Fabre and Aaron Rodgers are both great and fun to watch.

I hate Dallas.

I’m rooting for the rams. They’ll blow it though and never win ever. Just my prediction. Come close though.

I hate the dallas fagboys as well and they used to be my most hated team.the pukers though have replaced them because here in the midwest,everytime i turn around i see fucking green bay packer stuff everywhere,they have replaced the cowboys as americans team. i just bet if the packers started losing all the time like they did in the 70's and 80's ,all these packer fans here in the midwest would bail on them in a second.i mean where the hell were they in the 70's and 80's when they were horrible? they sure were not in my town here thats for sure.:rolleyes:

I dont think the Rams will go undefeated this year as you once asked.But I DO see them going 15-1 and having the best record in the NFC.I cant see them winning next week on the road in NO.so i think that will be their first loss. another one that concerns me is the bears game.

they might go 14-2 and lose that one cause as we saw in the broncos game in denver,their offense does not play well in cold weather.they only scored a mere TWO touchdowns in that game against a bad team,thats unimpressive and you just know it will colder in chicago in december when the play the bears and will be facing a good defense.

the ONLY time im my life that I had the great honor of seeing the LOS ANGELES Rams play in real life was in 1985 when they were here in kc and they went to the NFC championship game losing to the Bears who had that great defense. It was an october game in 85 against the chiefs here in kansas city.i will NEVER forget it. Dieter Brock was the quarterback for the Rams back then and Todd Blackledge for the chiefs.the Rams won that game 16 to 0.their offense was totally unimpressive that day but it was a thrill because it was the ONE TIME i got to see my man Eric Dickerson in real life.:dance: one of the greatest running backs ever if not the greatest.

there was a classmate of mie i tried to get to go to that game but he could not and later that week he said to me-hey man im sorry i didnt go to that game with you,how bout next weekend against the Broncos? and i said-man i hate the broncos,he just could not get it that i did not give a shit about the chiefs,that i did not go to that game to see the chiefs,that i ONLY went to see my LOS ANGELES Rams.:D

oh and guess what? I am super excited BECAUSE my job is having me to go to LA in a week for TWO weeks so while I am there I am FINALLY fr their first time in my life going to get to the see the Rams play in LOS ANGELES against the Seahawks.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

and you KNOW how much i hate the seahawks so that will be a fun game to watch in REAL life.i cant wait to see the coolest looking uniforms in the world for that game.yahoo!!!!:yes_text12:

that was the main reason i became a Rams fan is because i always thought they had the coolest looking uniforms in the country and ALSO of course since they played in LA.:D
Seattle is looking good. I smell an upset coming up.

OMG you guys have the bye week the perfect time. You have 2 more games and then you get a break.

You guys could run the table.

But I do predict the Rams will never win a superbowl. Not while you are alive. LOL.

The rams must have a bi coming up. This is their 8th game only the 7th game for Green Bay.

I am so happy they won this game,i cannot beging to tell you. If they lose this year,I did not want it to be against THIS team.I i so much hate the packers.Before shady brady and belicheat ruined the NFL with their scandals the dallas fagboys used to be my most hated team.

NOW i hate the packers even more because than the cowboys because i cannot go ANYWHERE in my fucking city here in the midwest without seeing fucking green bay packer licence plates everwhere.the thing is when they used to suck for so long,you never saw green bay stuff.:mad:

if their going to fucking root for green bay get the fucking hell out of the midwest and go move to fucking green bay!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
As much as Green Bay has dominated my division I don’t hate them. Brett Fabre and Aaron Rodgers are both great and fun to watch.

I hate Dallas.

I’m rooting for the rams. They’ll blow it though and never win ever. Just my prediction. Come close though.

I hate the dallas fagboys as well and they used to be my most hated team.the pukers though have replaced them because here in the midwest,everytime i turn around i see fucking green bay packer stuff everywhere,they have replaced the cowboys as americans team. i just bet if the packers started losing all the time like they did in the 70's and 80's ,all these packer fans here in the midwest would bail on them in a second.i mean where the hell were they in the 70's and 80's when they were horrible? they sure were not in my town here thats for sure.:rolleyes:

I dont think the Rams will go undefeated this year as you once asked.But I DO see them going 15-1 and having the best record in the NFC.I cant see them winning next week on the road in NO.so i think that will be their first loss. another one that concerns me is the bears game.

they might go 14-2 and lose that one cause as we saw in the broncos game in denver,their offense does not play well in cold weather.they only scored a mere TWO touchdowns in that game against a bad team,thats unimpressive and you just know it will colder in chicago in december when the play the bears and will be facing a good defense.

the ONLY time im my life that I had the great honor of seeing the LOS ANGELES Rams play in real life was in 1985 when they were here in kc and they went to the NFC championship game losing to the Bears who had that great defense. It was an october game in 85 against the chiefs here in kansas city.i will NEVER forget it. Dieter Brock was the quarterback for the Rams back then and Todd Blackledge for the chiefs.the Rams won that game 16 to 0.their offense was totally unimpressive that day but it was a thrill because it was the ONE TIME i got to see my man Eric Dickerson in real life.:dance: one of the greatest running backs ever if not the greatest.

there was a classmate of mie i tried to get to go to that game but he could not and later that week he said to me-hey man im sorry i didnt go to that game with you,how bout next weekend against the Broncos? and i said-man i hate the broncos,he just could not get it that i did not give a shit about the chiefs,that i did not go to that game to see the chiefs,that i ONLY went to see my LOS ANGELES Rams.:D

oh and guess what? I am super excited BECAUSE my job is having me to go to LA in a week for TWO weeks so while I am there I am FINALLY fr their first time in my life going to get to the see the Rams play in LOS ANGELES against the Seahawks.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

and you KNOW how much i hate the seahawks so that will be a fun game to watch in REAL life.i cant wait to see the coolest looking uniforms in the world for that game.yahoo!!!!:yes_text12:

that was the main reason i became a Rams fan is because i always thought they had the coolest looking uniforms in the country and ALSO of course since they played in LA.:D

OMG you guys have the bye week the perfect time. You have 2 more games and then you get a break.

But I do predict the Rams will never win a superbowl. Not while you are alive. LOL.

No NFL team should ever want to go in the playoffs undefeated

I hate Dallas.

they took them once before in seattle,the LOUDEST stadium in the country where it is a nightmare for opposing offenses.I think they can take them again in LA.would not surprise me if they DID upset them though,this is a division game and they will be out for blood wanting to badly win that game and they have played well lately after getting off to a bad start.

the rams barely escaped last time and still have yet to show they can stop an elite quarterback.It will probably be either Brees or wilson that knocks them from the unbeaten ranks and yeah your right,the bye comes at the PERFECT time for my Rams.:thup:.

did you see the part where i will be at that game and will FINALLY see my first Rams game in LOS ANGELES baby?:banana:

Rams only hurdles are Chiefs & Saints. The others ain't nothing or don't play them. Worst case Rams will be 14-2 going into playoffs.

I hate Dallas.

Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile. You're one of the best thread starters. Very interesting guy. Did you get fired? Sued for sexual harrassment? What's new?

I hate Dallas.

they took them once before in seattle,the LOUDEST stadium in the country where it is a nightmare for opposing offenses.I think they can take them again in LA.would not surprise me if they DID upset them though,this is a division game and they will be out for blood wanting to badly win that game and they have played well lately after getting off to a bad start.

the rams barely escaped last time and still have yet to show they can stop an elite quarterback.It will probably be either Brees or wilson that knocks them from the unbeaten ranks and yeah your right,the bye comes at the PERFECT time for my Rams.:thup:.

did you see the part where i will be at that game and will FINALLY see my first Rams game in LOS ANGELES baby?:banana:
Yes I'm happy for you. How exciting!

I hate Dallas.

Yes I'm happy for you. How exciting!

did you see THIS part of my post as well? I assume you agree thats pretty interesting?:)

the ONLY time im my life that I had the great honor of seeing the LOS ANGELES Rams play in real life was in 1985 when they were here in kc and they went to the NFC championship game losing to the Bears who had that great defense. It was an october game in 85 against the chiefs here in kansas city.i will NEVER forget it. Dieter Brock was the quarterback for the Rams back then and Todd Blackledge for the chiefs.the Rams won that game 16 to 0.their offense was totally unimpressive that day but it was a thrill because it was the ONE TIME i got to see my man Eric Dickerson in real life.:dance:one of the greatest running backs ever if not the greatest.

there was a classmate of mine i tried to get to go to that game but he could not and later that week he said to me-hey man im sorry i didnt go to that game with you,how bout next weekend against the Broncos? and i said-man i hate the broncos,he just could not get it that i did not give a shit about the chiefs,that i did not go to that game to see the chiefs,that i ONLY went to see my LOS ANGELES Rams.:D

I hate Dallas.

Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile. You're one of the best thread starters. Very interesting guy. Did you get fired? Sued for sexual harrassment? What's new?

Ditto,its been like forever since we last saw you.

a fellow LA RAM fan i know posted this.i did not realise this or think about it but after thinking about it some more,the saints have proved their really not all that good after all.o this bodes well for the Rams.

What makes the Saints so special? Just like the Rams, the Saints should get this question: "who have the saints faced this year?".

I'll answer that...Nobody!

Game #1: Lost to the now 3-4 Bucs at home.
Game #2: Barely beat the now 2-5-1 Browns at home 21-18
Game #3: Barely beat the now 3-4 Falcons away 43-37
Game #4: Beat the now 1-7 Giants away 33-18
Game #5: Beat the now 5-2 Redskins at home 43-19
Game #6: Barely beat the now 4-4 Ravens away 24-23
Game #7: Beat the now 4-3-1 Vikings away 30-20.

Combined Records of 7 Saints Opponents: 22-29-2

The Redskins game at home where they scored a lot is the only one that stands out as being impressive.

Rams only hurdles are Chiefs & Saints. The others ain't nothing or don't play them. Worst case Rams will be 14-2 going into playoffs.

Carson wentz is nothing?

a fellow LA RAM fan i know posted this.i did not realise this or think about it but after thinking about it some more,the saints have proved their really not all that good after all.o this bodes well for the Rams.

What makes the Saints so special? Just like the Rams, the Saints should get this question: "who have the saints faced this year?".

I'll answer that...Nobody!

Game #1: Lost to the now 3-4 Bucs at home.
Game #2: Barely beat the now 2-5-1 Browns at home 21-18
Game #3: Barely beat the now 3-4 Falcons away 43-37
Game #4: Beat the now 1-7 Giants away 33-18
Game #5: Beat the now 5-2 Redskins at home 43-19
Game #6: Barely beat the now 4-4 Ravens away 24-23
Game #7: Beat the now 4-3-1 Vikings away 30-20.

Combined Records of 7 Saints Opponents: 22-29-2

The Redskins game at home where they scored a lot is the only one that stands out as being impressive.

Drew Breezy mutherfucker

Carson wentz is nothing?
Carson Wentz & the Eagles can barely win half their games while Rams win every game! Bottom line, Rams will be 14-2 or better going into the playoffs.

Carson wentz is nothing?
Carson Wentz & the Eagles can barely win half their games while Rams win every game! Bottom line, Rams will be 14-2 or better going into the playoffs.

Wentz will be running all their ass on 9th of December

Forum List

Back