Chargers rumor is they are now going to London.LOL

No team is going to London anytime soon; before 2024.

when one goes, another will go at the same time to create rivalries, allow teams to play two games in a row when they fly over.

USA TODAY unlike three other posters here,THEY get it that the Rams are NOT having the same problems with fan support as the chargers are.:rolleyes:

NFL's Chargers were always an awful fit for Los Angeles

The Chargers and the NFL have backed themselves into a corner of their own design.

The league allowed the Chargers to destroy their home in San Diego, certain there would be a market for the team in Los Angeles despite all warnings to the contrary. Sure enough, it’s three years later and the only market where the Chargers are thriving is the secondary one.

Their temporary home only seats 30,000, yet it is repeatedly overrun by opponents’ fans. Sales of personal seat licenses for the swanky, soon-to-open SoFi Stadium are reportedly feeble. With almost no history in Los Angeles, the Chargers have not been able to get a foothold in a town.

NFL's Chargers were always an awful fit for Los Angeles

The RAMS year in and year out,DONT always have this problem below the chargers do seen in this pic,they dont have empty seats like this.:rolleyes: as i just got done proving,the only time the Rams had THIS problem was the second half of the 2015 season and start of the 2016 season and that was because they were sick of jeff fisher and wanted him out always holding signs that said fire jeff fisher,once they did and he was gone,Rams fans started packing them in again.:D

25e1ef0f-5dfd-4d84-87f7-e19092f7b0b7-GTY_1173495007.JPG

THESE are the kind of crowds the RAMS have been drawing all year long AND the majority of of games since they been back in LA the last few years,a point that keeps getting ignored by a couple of trolls.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo:

LDN-L-RAMS-0915-DC-41-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
see this is WHY I put you on ignore last year after our discussions about your criminal cheatriots how they could not win the playoffs
tl; dr.

For God's sake, talk about your poor triggered wombat who shits his pants every time someone tells him the truth about his beloved LA Bums or his despised Patriots, the greatest team of all time. Do please ignore me if you are going to soil your diaper every time someone tells you something you are going to disagree with!

TRUTH? It sure has never come from you in the past on our discussions on the cheatriots thats for sure:abgg2q.jpg: only thing they are great at is being the greatest CHEATING team of all time,:lmao::laughing0301:

and it sure did NOT come from in your first on this thread after you quoted my post when i mentioned the only way the chargers would have any chance in LA to succeed in the future is if they rebranded and YOU responded saying they might want to hold off on that for a while because the rams lost to the steelers who are a bad team i dont deny,

I then pointed out the Chargers ALSO lost to the steelers with that SAME quarterback and yet the rams still have a winning record of 5-4 but the chargers have a LOSING record at 4-6 and yet even though they LOST to the steelers as well where that 4th string quarterback made his FIRST start ever,the steelers,the SAME team you were crapping on the rams on for losing to them,:rolleyes: and yet you have this fucked up logic which i just proved in SPADES is fucked up,that the chargers are somehow WAY BETTER? .:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

i just tell the FACTS that you have this fucked up logic that LA should want to start cheering on the chargers over the rams for some reason,a team that has a LOSING record right now who ALSO lost the steelers no less and i have to keep repeating to you that since you EVADED that fact,:rolleyes:

after i posted THOSE facts,you could not only not come up with a valid answer WHY LA shoudl follow your warped logic to cheer on the chargers over the rams,but you ALSO pulled out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up on,that the chargers are WAY better.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

as always,everytime i own you,you evade the facts and dont address them and post something irrelevent in evading my points.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have no problem with people dissing on the rams,i have been critical of them this year myself. what I DO have a problem with, is you coming on here posting retarded gibberish that the chargers are WAY better than the rams because the rams lost to a crappy team the steelers with a rookie quarterback and then ignoring my FACTS i gave that the CHARGERS ALSO lost to the STEELERS against the SAME QUARTERBACK and watching you cowardly run off and not address that stupid shit you posted that they are SOMEHOW in your OWN words, WAY BETTER?.:wtf::lmao::laughing0301:

SERIOUSLY, ever since i have met you, you have NEVER posted a single thing that was valid. do you even READ your posts in what your posting? I honestly dont think you do personally.:lmao:

I'll give you ONE MORE chance,but you keep it up with this retarded gibbersih,than its back to ignore for SURE since as always,you cant stand tow to toe in a debate.

^^^^^^^ Poor Triggered Boise.
LA Bums still suck, no hope for the Super Bowl, they only got in last year on a gift from the refs, maybe parking lot attendants this year for when the Pats likely appear there again.

see thats the difference between me and you is I at LEAST "DONT" live in denial mode that the Rams got a superbowl trip giftwarpped to them by the refs,YOU live in denial mode that the cheatriots ALSO got a giftwrap trip to the superbowl in the game against the chiefs last year where i took you to school on that but you of course,covered your ears and closed your eyes to the facts you could not counter. you ALSO live in denial mode that they ALWAYS get a trip to the supeerbowl giftwrapped to them by the refs every year always getting the calls and the other teams dont :abgg2q.jpg::itsok::cuckoo:

YOU always cover your ears and close your eyes that the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT cheating and WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets no matter HOW MANY people put the evidence right in front of your nose,you are so butthurt on the truth on that:itsok: same as that other troll who came on trolling posting lies about me that I also have on ignore and only took him off for a second to address his latest lie that he spread about me.

EVERYTIME myself or someone else exposed how the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets and WITHOUT cheating,you did the SAME thing back then you are doing NOW,evade the facts and change the subject.:lmao::laughing0301:

you are doing the SAME THING here on this discussion about the CHARGERS that you did back then when you could not counter facts that the pats cant win big games without the refs in their pockets.:D just as you ALWAYS do,you change the topic and evade the FACTS.:rolleyes:

the topic here is NOT about the cheatiots cheating you bozo,:rolleyes:its about how the CHARGERS are the ONLY team in the NFL that have SIXTEEN road games all year long that nobody on here has been able to disprove.try to keep up around here.

you came on here trolling same as you did on the patriots threads last year,talking crap about the rams after i posted that the ONLY way the CHARGERS would have ANY kind of chance to succceed in the NFL going into the Inglewood stadium next year in the future in LA is if they REBRANDED.

YOU came on trolling saying that the chargers should hold off on that saying crap with retarded logic that because the rams lost to the steelers,a crappy team with a 4th string quarterback.the chargers should hold off rebranding because the chargers are WAY BETTER? are you so fucking stupid that you forgot you made that retarded post?:lmao::laughing0301:
LA Sucks Donkey Dick.

see this is WHY I put you on ignore last year after our discussions about your criminal cheatriots how they could not win the playoffs
tl; dr.

For God's sake, talk about your poor triggered wombat who shits his pants every time someone tells him the truth about his beloved LA Bums or his despised Patriots, the greatest team of all time. Do please ignore me if you are going to soil your diaper every time someone tells you something you are going to disagree with!

TRUTH? It sure has never come from you in the past on our discussions on the cheatriots thats for sure:abgg2q.jpg: only thing they are great at is being the greatest CHEATING team of all time,:lmao::laughing0301:

and it sure did NOT come from in your first on this thread after you quoted my post when i mentioned the only way the chargers would have any chance in LA to succeed in the future is if they rebranded and YOU responded saying they might want to hold off on that for a while because the rams lost to the steelers who are a bad team i dont deny,

I then pointed out the Chargers ALSO lost to the steelers with that SAME quarterback and yet the rams still have a winning record of 5-4 but the chargers have a LOSING record at 4-6 and yet even though they LOST to the steelers as well where that 4th string quarterback made his FIRST start ever,the steelers,the SAME team you were crapping on the rams on for losing to them,:rolleyes: and yet you have this fucked up logic which i just proved in SPADES is fucked up,that the chargers are somehow WAY BETTER? .:cuckoo::rofl::lmao::laughing0301:

i just tell the FACTS that you have this fucked up logic that LA should want to start cheering on the chargers over the rams for some reason,a team that has a LOSING record right now who ALSO lost the steelers no less and i have to keep repeating to you that since you EVADED that fact,:rolleyes:

after i posted THOSE facts,you could not only not come up with a valid answer WHY LA shoudl follow your warped logic to cheer on the chargers over the rams,but you ALSO pulled out of your ass with NOTHING to back it up on,that the chargers are WAY better.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301:

as always,everytime i own you,you evade the facts and dont address them and post something irrelevent in evading my points.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have no problem with people dissing on the rams,i have been critical of them this year myself. what I DO have a problem with, is you coming on here posting retarded gibberish that the chargers are WAY better than the rams because the rams lost to a crappy team the steelers with a rookie quarterback and then ignoring my FACTS i gave that the CHARGERS ALSO lost to the STEELERS against the SAME QUARTERBACK and watching you cowardly run off and not address that stupid shit you posted that they are SOMEHOW in your OWN words, WAY BETTER?.:wtf::lmao::laughing0301:

SERIOUSLY, ever since i have met you, you have NEVER posted a single thing that was valid. do you even READ your posts in what your posting? I honestly dont think you do personally.:lmao:

I'll give you ONE MORE chance,but you keep it up with this retarded gibbersih,than its back to ignore for SURE since as always,you cant stand tow to toe in a debate.

LA Bums still suck, no hope for the Super Bowl, they only got in last year on a gift from the refs, maybe parking lot attendants this year for when the Pats likely appear there again.

see thats the difference between me and you is I at LEAST "DONT" live in denial mode that the Rams got a superbowl trip giftwarpped to them by the refs,YOU live in denial mode that the cheatriots ALSO got a giftwrap trip to the superbowl in the game against the chiefs last year where i took you to school on that but you of course,covered your ears and closed your eyes to the facts you could not counter. you ALSO live in denial mode that they ALWAYS get a trip to the supeerbowl giftwrapped to them by the refs every year always getting the calls and the other teams dont :abgg2q.jpg::itsok::cuckoo:

YOU always cover your ears and close your eyes that the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT cheating and WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets no matter HOW MANY people put the evidence right in front of your nose,you are so butthurt on the truth on that:itsok: same as that other troll who came on trolling posting lies about me that I also have on ignore and only took him off for a second to address his latest lie that he spread about me.

EVERYTIME myself or someone else exposed how the pats CANT win big games WITHOUT having the refs in their pockets and WITHOUT cheating,you did the SAME thing back then you are doing NOW,evade the facts and change the subject.:lmao::laughing0301:

you are doing the SAME THING here on this discussion about the CHARGERS that you did back then when you could not counter facts that the pats cant win big games without the refs in their pockets.:D just as you ALWAYS do,you change the topic and evade the FACTS.:rolleyes:

the topic here is NOT about the cheatiots cheating you bozo,:rolleyes:its about how the CHARGERS are the ONLY team in the NFL that have SIXTEEN road games all year long that nobody on here has been able to disprove.try to keep up around here.

you came on here trolling same as you did on the patriots threads last year,talking crap about the rams after i posted that the ONLY way the CHARGERS would have ANY kind of chance to succceed in the NFL going into the Inglewood stadium next year in the future in LA is if they REBRANDED.

YOU came on trolling saying that the chargers should hold off on that saying crap with retarded logic that because the rams lost to the steelers,a crappy team with a 4th string quarterback.the chargers should hold off rebranding because the chargers are WAY BETTER? are you so fucking stupid that you forgot you made that retarded post?:lmao::laughing0301:
LA Sucks Donkey Dick.

there you have it for the entire board to see. I asked you to address just two simple questions with a VERY short post so it was not complicated for your your brain,and same as you ALWAYS do in your debates,and same as you always did in your discussions with people who brought up facts you could not counter that the cheatriots cannot win without the refs in their pockets,you EVADE the evidence and change the topic:rolleyes:

I rest my case.

Im done with you.have fun in your trolling.back to ignore again.

Lenny keeps insisting that the Rams have the same problems that the chargers do with half empty stadiums,well i proved that utterly false with my last pic i posted as well as that video i posted earlier of that game between the rams and chiefs.

well here is FURTHER proof. Lenny has OBVIOUSLY never been to a Rams game in LA and neither have any of those wanna be sportswriters he posted in those links,same as Lenny,they go by the logic of using pics taken from the first quarter of games wayyyyyy before a huge portion of the fans arrive who always arrive late in the second quarter because traffic in LA is so bad.

I have proved throughout this whole thread that the majority of the time the Rams have been back in LA the past four years,they have packed them in,the jeff fisher year and the start of the following season when they still had the bad taste of jeff fisher in their mouths,the lone exception,AND the stadium DOES not have an empty seat in the house as the chargers ALWAYS do.

I have proven that the Rams DONT have sixteen road games all year long like the chargers ALWAYS do.,that that only happens ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE with the Rams with teams that travel well like the packers and steelers.:D Lenny keeps evading the FACTS that even teams that DONT travel well like the browns or the dolphins as an example,that even THEY have taken over games against the chargers where the Rams DONT have that problem.:rolleyes:

Lenny has used false links in his ramblings that the Rams have the same attendance problems the chargers do. The LA times calls him out on that bullshit and backs up EVERYTHING i been saying that the rams have done well in attendance ranking in the top ten amongst teams as Lennys OWN link proved,:D his OWN link debunked that bullshit.:lmao::laughing0301:

Like i said,the LA TIMES backs up i know what i am talking about that the Rams have fared VERY WELL in attendance since they been back in LA. Lenny has egg all over his face now.:D

you have failed to back up your babble lennypartiv that the Rams have half empty stadiums all the time same as the chargers do as i just proved with that previous pic of the Rams/saints opener which showed a PACKED house and a HUGE majority of them were RAMS fans.:abgg2q.jpg:

The Rams have fared well in reestablishing their L.A. fan base since returning from St. Louis in 2016. They dominate NFL ticket sales in Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties
https://www.latimes.com/projects/ra...ofoZjt6sd5IdLhzDhk-cvFm-irlM9Q79ULqf3DrLLdi3c

Like i said,the LA times AGREES with ME and DISAGREES with YOUR babble.:2up:

they are not wanna be sportswriters trying to find a story even if it is false to try and keep viewership.they go by FACTS.

Last edited:
tl; dr.

LA Sucks Donkey Dick.

there you have it for the entire board to see. I asked you to address just two simple questions with a VERY short post so it was not complicated for your your brain,and same as you ALWAYS do in your debates,and same as you always did in your discussions with people who brought up facts you could not counter that the cheatriots cannot win without the refs in their pockets,you EVADE the evidence and change the topic:rolleyes:

I rest my case.

Im done with you.have fun in your trolling.back to ignore again.

^^^^^^^^ Butthurt LA Bum Fan crashes again. BTW, nobody reads your long, silly, animated cartoon diatribes.

LA supported the Rams for years. There is a traditional fan base in LA for the Rams...The Chargers thought that they would find similar interest levels since they too originated in LA. However, people don't care and while I see the Rams staying in LA for many years. I see the Chargers fleeing like bitches to 'greener pastures' as soon as the opportunity arises.

San Antonio? Portland? Orlando?

All have shown the ability to successfully support pro franchises.

LA supported the Rams for years. There is a traditional fan base in LA for the Rams...The Chargers thought that they would find similar interest levels since they too originated in LA. However, people don't care and while I see the Rams staying in LA for many years. I see the Chargers fleeing like bitches to 'greener pastures' as soon as the opportunity arises.

Actually, the Chargers only came there because someone in LA was willing to build them a new stadium there for free whereas they weren't willing in San Diego. But people down in Diego at least liked the Chargers.

Actually, the Chargers only came there because someone in LA was willing to build them a new stadium there for free whereas they weren't willing in San Diego. But people down in Diego at least liked the Chargers.
Yeah...I mean..they were our team since the 1960's. I feel no pity for them. I hope they fkn fold.

This is priceless watching Dean Spanos explode over this rumor here.:lmao::laughing0301:

He is pissed off over this rumor because the media is no longer keeping it a secret for him and a lid on it that the chargers are bombing in LA.:2up:

This is their new way of getting the word out the attendance problems the chargers are having in LA and how they are bombing with fan support with empty seats everywhere in Carson for the people that dont know about the chargers situation there, is why the media put the report out on London. :2up:Its making the news of mainstream sports outlets everywhere now,first sports illustrated and then local writers in LA and in SD,now this. comday gold.:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Chargers owner Dean Spanos blasts London report

well i dont expect them to go to London,Spanos IS correct on that but it is so obvious he is lying his ass off saying we plan to play here for a long time.:abgg2q.jpg: well thats not totally true,they MIGHT play there in LA for a long time but the ONLY way they would do so is if they would rebrand going into the Inglewood stadium next year. HE now knows the chargers will NEVER be embraced in LA,that nobody gives a crap about them there and san diego fans wisely wont go up and support them.:2up::beer:

thats the ONLY way they would ever have any kind of chance of succeeding in LA is if they totally rebraded and spanos knows that now.lol:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Its official the Rams are moving to Rome Italy, I just heard it on the radio..

Yeah...I mean..they were our team since the 1960's. I feel no pity for them. I hope they fkn fold.

San Diego is a good city. It was purely an owner decision. Both the fans and the players deserve better.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

well as me and another poster were talking earlier,jerry jones would never allow another team into texas,it pisses me off but he has lots of influence with all the other owners so he would block the move

portland? cant see that happening either since that city is dominated by seahawk fans.

Orlando? wont happen.too many teams in florida already,tampa bay is even struggling with fan support.

i only see mexicao as a realistic option but there has been no talk at all of that so apparently there are at least no immediate plans on that.

Already three NFL teams in Florida (Bucs, Dolphins, Jaguars), I don't see a fourth working. San Antonio, maybe...the Alamodome is big enough.

Indeed,so very true that LA supported the Rams for years.The majority of the years they were in LA before they moved to st louis,they were always in the top five in league attendance,it was not until the early 90's when they had attendance problems and that was because they hated the evil bitch owner of the team cause she purposely gutted the whole entire roster getting rid of all the great players such as eric dickerson and pro bowlers kevin greene and toby harrah. the fans BEGGED her to sell the team.

the LA TIMES also confirms that the Rams unlike the chargers have done well in their return to LA.the Rams same as in all the years PAST fifty years,have remained strong in attendance since their return trip back to LA.

The Rams have fared well in reestablishing their L.A. fan base since returning from St. Louis in 2016. They dominate NFL ticket sales in Los Angeles, Ventura, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange counties
https://www.latimes.com/projects/ra...ofoZjt6sd5IdLhzDhk-cvFm-irlM9Q79ULqf3DrLLdi3c

Dean spanos was a liar,he said that the chargers fanbase makes up for 30% of ticket sales for them in orange county where the TRUTH is it is only 5% which is WHY the Rams dominate the orange county market in sales.:abgg2q.jpg:

you are so correct the chargers also thought they would experience success in the LA market since they also originated in LA as you said,the thing is they were there for only one year and the REASON the then owner back them moved them to san diego is he said he could not compete with the rams in attendance even though the rams that year finished with a losing record and the chargers that year went all the way to the divisonal playoffs.

Its incredible that the chargers gave up THIS-these were the kinds of crowds they drew almost EVERY sunday back in san diego

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

for THIS in LA.:cuckoo::lmao::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

25e1ef0f-5dfd-4d84-87f7-e19092f7b0b7-GTY_1173495007.JPG

:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Already three NFL teams in Florida (Bucs, Dolphins, Jaguars), I don't see a fourth working. San Antonio, maybe...the Alamodome is big enough.
The Alamodome is spartan for the NFL and Orlando would need a new stadium also.

I wonder if the Chargers did relocate to london...would they retain their name? The London Chargers? Sounds like crap.

Forum List

Back