Challenge Democrat Insanity

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
My new shirt arrived today by mail. I think I copied the design right here from a patriot whose name excapes me.
Hep me out. Stand up and be recounted.

New Shirt.jpg

For any whiney Leftists who go anal on my spelling above, I wrote misspellings in jest. Friends already recognized this. Enemas not so much.

As to my wordsmithiness:

2April 16, 2023.PNG

April 16, 2023

Below April 19 , 2023

2April 19, 2023.PNG

I am a old school democrat, and bubba, they abandoned US. The modern Democratic party has become a criminal syndicate faux political party. I didn't leave them, they left US. I want the present democratic party either disbanded or reformed.

I am a old school democrat, and bubba, they abandoned US. The modern Democratic party has become a criminal syndicate faux political party. I didn't leave them, they left US. I want the present democratic party either disbanded or reformed.
The DNC should be prosecuted under the RICO Act and disbanded forever for conspiracy, perjury, treason, mayhem and murder.

Better to light a candle, than curse the Democrats. Biden used to be a hardcore law and order politico, same with Kamala. What has changed? The Democrats have forgot what "democracy" MEANS. Now, "democracy" means pandering to the lowest common denominator funded by China or Soros. Abandon all American standards, all ye that enter here.

didn't reagan say the same thing 60 yrs ago....hhmmmmm

Forum List

Back